Souq.comsuspecious purchasing

Dear all,
I purchased from kuwait souq.com one samsung note - 2 on 3th oct 2012, immediately 197kd was deducted from credit card but when i opened my account there were no purchase showed in my account, today is 15th october 2012, almost 13 days has left still there is no confirmation about my purchasing.
Every day i am calling to customer care about the matter but only one reply “it” problem your money has been transferred in wallet and your case has been sent to jordan, from wallet i am trying to withdraw but not allowed as “withdrawal option” means suspicious transaction.
It seems like we are fool we don’t know the it system maximum will take for two or three days (Erp) if the real problem or if they want to rob or hold the money its deferent thing, really i am afraid and very said about this type of activities being run in such like muslim dignity countries.
Only one thing is the courageous that always customer care will reply and speak the limited words.
If matter will not be closed shortly really i have decided to go for case file in police to prevent in futures like us innocent people.