Sony VaioSpeaker is not working properly

A

Sir,
I have sony vaio e - series model no. - vpceb16fg.
I am not satisfied from this laptop`s speaker. When i had purchased this laptop after one day my laptop`s speaker is giving problem to me and then i give this laptop to sony service center and they repair this laptop but again and again so, kindly take n action regarding this problem, otherwise i have to take some action regarding to this problem.

• Ar
    arpitambika May 28, 2010

sony vaio products have a very poor quality. sony laptops gets hang . its fan doesnt work. i have repaired it 2 times within 1 year

sony is now selling its products just because of their name. there products have very poor quality. even in mobiles.

• So
    Sony_India Jun 09, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please explain the problem that you are facing with the Vaio. Also, mention your model no. and contact details for further assistance.

Regards,
    Sony India Team.

• Us
    uservaio Jul 18, 2011

I bought a new sony vaio vpceg18fg, its video quality is very poor

• Da
    dasintel Jul 25, 2011

In battery mode, at low brigtness settings, there are led backlit flicker observed. if u see it please reply. It doesnt happen when on AC power

• Ab
    abcd123meth1 Jul 27, 2011

you whiny gay, where's your proof?

sarath abudhabi Jun 02, 2012

its true.happened to me also..in battery the video screens flickers and while running thru AC its ok..something fishy with graphics card they are saying but cant rectify it till now..am using it for 7 months now...

manojkumarnahak Jan 31, 2013

picture not seen whereas sound is comming

• SonyListens Feb 04, 2013

Greetings manojkumarnahak!

My name is Pat Kennedy and I work for Sony Support USA and as such are not familiar with the processes and procedures for Sony in other countries/regions.

We provide information and support for Sony's products manufactured for sale and use here in the United States.

Please relay your issue to our Support Center for India at: http://www.sony.co.in/section/support

Please feel free to contact Sony at your convenience and thank you!

• on my new laptop perches only 6 (six) days . but one small red spot in screen .

• SonyListens Jul 23, 2013

Greetings,

I can understand your frustration with a brand new unit.

Unfortunately, we provide information and support for Sony's products manufactured for sale and use here in the United States.

Please relay your issue and your request for further review to our Support Center for India at: http://www.sony.co.in/section/support

Please feel free to contact Sony at your convenience.

Pat Kennedy
    Sony Support USA

• Mo
    mohit545 Jun 16, 2014

I purchased sony vaio laptop on 26may 2014 but from that day n till now it is not working properly. Every time they solve problem on phone but after some hrs or after 1day again that problem occurs. 2recovery n 1restore has been done but still so many hardware and software issues are going on. Speakers sometime works same with usb ports. Now i'm tired of doing this daily. I want refund.

• Ta
    Tariue Nov 04, 2014

I face problem after 15 days from the purchase day...and I also visit 6-7 time to the Sony service center but they don't solve it ...