Having problems with Sony?

8800 200 7667 (Russia)
180 058 8885 (Vietman)
+1 888 476 6972 (United States)
+44 207 365 2810 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 073 341 (Ireland)
+61 130 013 7669 (Australia)
+64 800 766 969 (New Zealand)
+43 179 567 639 (Austria)
+32 27 131 626 (Belgium)
+45 38 322 724 (Denmark)
+31 203 469 524 (Netherlands)
+351 214 154 414 (Portugal)
+41 227 614 182 (Switzerland)
+852 28 335 129 (Hong Kong)
+60 130 088 1233 (Malaysia)
+63 28 787 600 (Philippines)
+82 15 880 911 (South Korea)
+66 27 156 100 (Thailand)
+971 800 7669 (UAE & Middle East)
1-7-1 Konan
Minato-ku
Japan - 108-0075
Canada
2235 Shepard Avenue East, Suite 700, Toronto, ON M2J 5C2

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sony.

Complaints & Reviews

Sony Ericsson / C510They are not at all ready to do any thing

I brought the sony ericsson C510 mobile on 7th july 09, at the time of buying they actually compared the Sony Ericsson K810i with the sony Ericsson C510 they said it is updated version of K810i all the features are really good even the camera quality but when i brought the mobile after hearing from them i started using it for a day and then i took photo during dark surprisingly the picture i got is so pathetic that I am not able to see any image in that even after turing flash light ON. And when i approached the customer centre regarding this they say the camera quality in the night is not good in all the C510 phones so we cannot do anything then i asked them xchange phone or else give me a option to choose different model they are not at all ready to do any thing..

Sony Playstation PortableKeeps asking if i want to quit

Whilst playing, I'm asked if I want to quit without hitting the home- or power button, regularly during the game. No one has an answer. If I knew the PSP would give me so much headache I wouldn't have bought it. Why does Sony release a product that isn't fully operational? ?? It only happens with "bigger" games such as God of War: chains of Olympus; Dante's Inferno, Tekken Dark Ressurrection. I hope Sony has come up with a solution or a working version that could be installed that will solve this annoying issue. I really hope someone will come back to me regarding this. I'll keep on complaining until my PSP stop asking me if I want to quit during gameplay. I love my PSP, Sony please help!!!

Dewald - +[protected]
    [protected]@wirelessg.co.za
    [protected]@live.co.za

Sony Bravia XBR 52 LCDBullies

Our Sony Bravia XBR 52 inch TV purchased 12/08 went out so we called for service. It turns out the LCD panel is out, which means we need to purchase a new TV. When speaking with Sony's customer service, it turns out they will only offer us a discount price of $1, 500 plus tax on a new TV. We only have 1 week to decide. This offer means that we spent $2, 800 on a new TV a year and a half ago and need to spend an additional $1, 500 plus tax. In the email from Sony, it basically says that we release or hold harmless Sony from any damages. No, we are not taking the deal. Sony is not dismissed from their obligation of treating customers correctly and not ripping them off on non-quality products. We will never buy a Sony product again.

sony bravia Nov 15, 2010

I just bought one home and it does not work. What good is a warrantee. I just want manufactures to start making quality products again. One of my old tv was bought in 1985 and still works as it should. A one year warrantee on something that expensive is not long enough

Sony Nederland B.V.I feel cheated by this company

This complaint is about my recent bitter experience with Sony’s service franchise MBS E2E Services in Netherlands. I feel cheated by this company and request publishing this complaint in your website to make public aware about such fraud.

I purchased one Sony digital camera (DSC-W35 Sr. No. 7702182) in June 2007 and the camera stop functioning w.e.f November 2008. So I took it to MBS E2E Service located in Sony premise at Schepol, Amsterdam. They took it and issued receipt. After 20 days they sent a letter to my address stating that the camera is ready to be picked-up paying €27 service charge (refer attached letter). Nowhere it was written that this charge is for checking and not for repair. When I reached their office to take delivery, I was told that the camera could not be repaired and I have to pay €27 for checking charge. I have already spent €50 for twice going (once for depositing and once for collection) of the camera from my address at Amsterdam central and after that returned empty handed and paying €27 only to be told that the camera is un-repairable. MBS has done this trick (not writing in the letter that camera is un-repairable) to ensure that I should go to their office to take delivery so that they can recover €27. I have serious doubt that MBS has adequate competency to repair such digital camera since I was told that the main-board is faulty without offering me the option to replace the main board (whatever may be the cost).

Sony should stop cheating and harassing its customers by offering such poor service by an incompetent company like MBS. I wrote to Sony about this without receipt of any response from them.

Sony — LCD TV KLV40V200A

i purchase a Sony LCD TV worth Rs. 1 Lac 65 Thousand 3 years before and now i am getting problem in Screen...

Sony Ericsson / W190iThey sold me faulty handset

I have purchase W190i Sony ericsson mobile from Beachems mobile shop at cannaught place 15 days back.They sold me faulty handset.Now they are saying we are not responsible for the same speak to Sony ericsson directly.they are talking in very rude manner and they are not ready to help also.

Sony Ericsson / V10iNegligence by service centre

Dear sir,

I had purchased V10i model of sony ericsson mobile phone.
            IMEI no [protected]) on 07/01/10 from Neeru Enterprises, Sec 18, NOIDA.
            The touch screen stopped working. And I deposited the phone in the customer care department on 09/06/2010.
            (Pickup id given was: [protected])

I haven't received my phone yet. Its been around 2 months now and no one is responding properly. They always say that the phone will be back in 1 week, but its not being repaired.

It is a matter of deep regret that being such a big and reputed company, the service is not at all up to the mark in comparison.

Its high time now, they should either give the phone properly repaired back or refund the amount.
            Neither the dealer nor the service centres are responding. They are just ignoring the complaints.

I have suffered a lot and still I haven't got my phone or the response from the sony ericsson dealers or service centers.
            Please look into the issue and make the masses aware of the negligence at their part in dealing with the customers complaints, and help me get my phone repaired back asap.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Mr. S.S. Mittal
            +91 [protected]
            ([protected]@gmail.com)

Negligence by service centre
            Negligence by service centre

Sony India / Bravia LCD TVI will only say to others wanting to buy this brand, buy it for the product, forget about the service

I have purchased a Sony Bravia LCD TV 5 mths back and due to house interior work had not gotten installed till date.When I called the company, they refused free installation as it had been more than 3 mths from the date of purchase.I was clearly shocked as their dealer had promised Free installation at that time not stating the time validity.When I mentioned it was a first time installation, the company representative refused saying it was in the warranty clause.The warranty clause only mentions about the Demo validity and not the installation, to which the company claims that the two are one and the same for them.I am shocked to see the attitude of such a reputed company and inspite of their products being higher priced than other brands, they are not at all flexible in service.I will only say to others wanting to buy this brand, buy it for the product, forget about the service!!

sonyindia Jan 21, 2011

Dear Sir,
                  Regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your address details and complaint no. with us. It will help us in assisting you better. You may also want to report this incident at our toll-free helpline at [protected]. Your concerns will definitely be looked into.

Sony India Team.

sandeepjain Aug 10, 2011

NOIDA
                  9.8.2011
                  Dear Sony India Ltd.
                  On 30.7.2011, my Sony Television, Model No. KLV 32T400A, Serial No. 1226192 purchased on 20.9.2009 from your authorized dealer M/s Rhythem House, Sector-18, Noida-201301, U.P. developed a problem in sound as well as in feature on the screen. Immediately I wrote a mail to sonyindia.[protected]@ap.sony.com on 30.7.2011 & my complaint is registered at no.7873836. Your representative Mr. Dharmendra Kumar, Phone No.[protected] visited the house on 1.8.2011 & told that Mother board of TV has got problem & is required to be replaced at cost of consumer & went with the copy of purchase bill. Waiting for the response from the customer care, I once again submit my complaint on 2.8.2011 at sonyindia.[protected]@ap.sony.com, [protected]@am.sony.com & [protected]@info.sel.sony.com which is registered as complaint no.7893131.
                  On 3.8.2011, your representative Mr. Jitendra Kumar, phone no. [protected] informed me the estimate of Rs.6500 (Approx) for replacement of mother board in three or four days. He also denied to give me the direct contact no. or email ID of any responsible officer of SONY INDIA .
                  I have also submitted my complaint to Mr. Vinish Ahuja at customer care no. [protected] on 3.8.2011 at 6.20 P.M. & he ensured me that my complaint shall be shorted out at the earliest, but is regretted to inform you that no one has turned up till 8.8.2011 and least bother about the difficulty / harassment being faced by me & my family without any fault of mine.
                  In addition to above, it is also necessary to inform you that Panel of the my TV detailed above has already been replaced by SONY in July 2010 & as TV is a durable product & generally used for years together i.e. more than 10-15 years but it is very strange to experience that just after one year from previous replacement of Panel, another important component of my TV i.e. Motherboard is requiring replacement. It is not possible to believe that how the two main / major component i.e. Panel & Motherboard of new product of reputed brand like SONY have developed defect & required replacement with in a short span of 11months & 22 months of purchase respectively.
                  The above incident has created the doubt that either we have been given already defective piece or repaired piece by your dealer. You will appreciate that consumers buy the SONY product believing its quality by default at the higher prices than the other similar product available in the market but now it seems that quality of the SONY is being compromised at the cost of consumer’s faith & cost & if such type of quality problem will be faced by the consumer, Brand value of Sony will be erode drastically.
                  It gave a momentary pleasure to me on 8.8.2011 at 5.49PM when I received a call from phone no.+[protected] from Ms Vineeta Tyagi, regional Customer care Incharge-North. My hopes for the solution of my problem were ended when Ms Tyagi shown her inability to replace the product /part free of cost, meanwhile she offered the replacement of defective part i.e. mother board on paying an amount of Rs.4878/- saying as special price.
                  I beleive that, myself is suffering from the poor quality product of SONY INDIA. You will appreciate that Product like Television is generally purchased as durable product in India which is used for 10-15 years but it seems that there is a hidden agenda of SONY India to convert the durable product into consumable product by selling poor quality products. It appears that SONY India provides the warranty of durable product like television as one year under a hidden policy which means that company is maintaining such quality of their products which could be run smoothly for one year only to get rid of replacement of product.
                  I saw a slogan of SONY "Believe that anything you can imagine, you can make real" But it is regretted to say that my experience with Sony is just Opposite to the quote & I will described as " Believe that anything you can not imagine, Sony product can make it real''
                  I am really feeling disturbed & frustrated by the attitude of the SONY INDIA LTD . It seems that company is merely interested in making the profits by selling the Pathetic products on higher prices & leaving the consumer on the mercy of GOD.
                  Now I request you, kindly look in to the matter immediately & get the product replaced with the new one or refund my money keeping the faith alive in the consumers about the quality products of SONY otherwise the consumer /customer will have to think twice or thrice before buying the SONY PRODUCTS.
                  Sandeep Jain
                  106-A, Kanchanjunga Appartments,
                  Sector-53, Noida-201301,
                  U.P., India
                  Ph. [protected]

Sony ElectronicsSold me a tv that has a bad LCD panel

I purchased a Sony KDL 52XBR4 after 2 yrs the LCD panels went bad. I contacted Sony support i was told it was outside of the 18 month warranty for TVs with a bad LCD panel. The problem i have with this is Sony never contacted me or notified me that i had purchased a TV that could have a bad LCD panel. Sony knew this TV could have a bad LCD panel never notified or recall this TV. Sony offered me an TV for a discount or repair it myself. Sony is holding me responsible to fix my TV when they knew it could have a bad LCD panel. Even knowing they never contacted me to let me know of this problem

Sony HXR-NX5ULack of Customer Service

I recently purchased a Sony HXR-NX5U camcorder from Abe's of Maine and the order was submitted easily through their web interface. The next morning, Sunday, I received a call from Larry (Laurence) who told me he needed to validate my online purchase and proceeded to offer up suggestion after suggestion for items to add on to the total purchase order. Once the call ended so did the customer service - Larry has since been "too busy" to deal with any questions I have or to respond to my emails. I bought from Abe's of Maine in 1993 and had an issue getting my Sony camera at that time as well. Maybe customer service isn't what it used to be..

Sony Vaio — Speaker is not working properly

Sir, I have sony vaio e - series model no. - vpceb16fg. I am not satisfied from this laptop`s speaker...

Sony (Playstation 3)THRETENING TO BE HACKED

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN IAM WRITING TO ASK IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME MY WEE BOY WAS PLAYING A GAME ON HIS PLAYSTATION THREE. WITH HIS FRIEND IT WAS FRIDAY 18TH AT ABOUT 2010 HRS WHEN HE RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON THE SCREEN OF HIS TV IT SAID (IF YOU JOINAGAIN IAM GONNA ###IN HACK YOUR ACCOUNT).IT WAS FROM xXthefusionsXx THIS WAS FROM THE SAME NON HUMAMS THAT HIS WEE FRIEND GOT THE NIGHT BEFORE SAYING THE SAME THINGS ON HIS SCREEN.IF YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS AND LET ME KNOW ASAP PLEASE AS MY BOY IS ONLY 11 YEARS OLD AND THIS UNSETTLED HIM QUIT A BIT THANK YOU ...MrDAVID DEIGHAN

• Wh
                        WhoCaresAboutYou? Jun 25, 2010

This site won't do anything to help you. Contact Sony, who actually handles your idiocy.

Sony VaioDefective Speakers

Hi,

Have got the Sony Vaio Notebook purchased from US. Only a month later, speakers got damaged automatically (only after the usage of 15-20 days). Since this product was bought from US, imported to India (without international warranty) have to got it repaired from SONY authorised dealer in JANPATH at the cost of 2900/-.

Was wondering the well known brand like SONY is not considering the damage as a manufacturing defect and charging the amount to get the same rectified.

My question is that if a product got damage after the considerate amount of usage, only then the question of warranty come into exisitence. IS THIS THE SUPPORT OR SERVICE, sony is providing to their customers.

I am yet to hear back from since the time I have lodged a complaint.

REgards
                      Yamini

sonyindia Jun 16, 2010

Dear Madam,

Sony Vaio Notebook VPCCW21FG doesn’t have any manufacturing defect or product-specific issue. We have not come across any other such complaints or charging issues. Please elaborate on your problems.

Please do remember that Sony doesn’t charge its customers anything if there is a product-specific defect.

Also, request you to post all Sony-related complaints and concerns on our official website. This may help you in getting proper assistance for your queries.

Sony India Team

sony ericssionAuthentecy of Promotion Prize

Its not a complaint but an enquiry. On Tuesday 9/06/10 I received a confirmation letter from one Dr. Thomas Walter informin me I had won 500, 000GNP in a Sony Ericssion Promotion 2017. The confirmation was accompanied with a Deed of Guarantee from the UK SONYERICSSION INC. Legal ADvisor Barrister Chris Bailey.

My question, is this promotion genuine, if it is what is your advise. If it is not why these people allowed to operate illegally in your country. What action have your country taken to stop this people on preying innocent victims from all over the world.

• Ve
                            venkateswaran.m Dec 02, 2010

the offer about free blue tooth headset for diwali offer is not yet fullfilled

• Vi
                            vishal41190 Jun 07, 2011

hello sir.

I am vishal patel. I have sony ericssion vivaz pro(u8i). I have a problem in handset connection in my phone that's why i gave it to sony ericssion authorize service center (accel frontline) at baroda. My workorder number is SE311ABR11074. Service center engineer told me that my piece will be ready on next day. On next day when i called them to ask that my phone is ready or not? they told me that my phone is ready and i will take it. when i check my phone i have the same problem they didn't take care of my problem for that i given to them. then i talked to one engineer of them he told me that they need to change the main board. And it will take 10 days. today is 15th day and i didn't got my phone. I complained 2 times to company call center and my complaint number is [protected]. call center person told me that they will be talk action in 48 hour. And there is no serious action taken on that.

I think that company didn't take care of their old customers and their complaints.

Today i call to customer care and they told me that it will take more 7-10 days. And he is not promised to give me my piece repaired in 7-10 days.
                            Because of this bad service i never going to buy sony ericssion phone in future. And i suggest my friends to didn't buy sony ericssion phone for getting this bad service. U can understood that a person purchase 25000- phone and got this type of service what will he fills...tell me reason why should i buy sony ercssion phone?????

max curiel Jun 07, 2011

whygamesnotacceptingmye-mailaddressorpassword?

• Ab
                            abdul aziz shaikh Jun 08, 2011

iam abdul aziz from dandeli i lost my sony ericssion w 395 mobile on 6th of june 2017 its IMEI no.[protected] so please if you get my mobile please contact me at my email id: [protected]@gmail.com

• Am
                            Amey A. Randapkar Nov 22, 2011

Dear sir,
                            I have lost my mobile of imie no- [protected], sony Ericssion k-310i, I am using Airtel service with mobile no-[protected],
                            i have very important data on the mobile which can be missused bye any other oerson so i want to track the mobile. If it is not possible to track the mobile at least i wantetd to black the mobile permanently. pleas help me in doing this.
                            My details- Emial- [protected]@gmail.com
                            [protected]@gmail.com
                            contact no- temporary no- [protected]
                            [protected]

Comments

sony ericssion Nov 24, 2011

phone had stolen in while i'm in interview in hyderabad in ecil area

sony xperia x10 Mar 16, 2012

i lost mobile in the school when i am coming to home

sony xperia x10 Mar 16, 2012

get it my phone earlier

Sony India/LCD KLV-32V550APoor customer services

A complaint bearing No.-5261742 was lodged on 05-05-10.
                          On the suggestion of local sony service centre.The Engineer visited my house on 07-05-10, and examined the subject LCD.He took away the service warranty card assuring redressal of my grievance.
                          However despite persistent follow ups I have heard nothing in the matter nor the findings of the concerned engineer have been communicated to me so far.It was advised by the local Sony people to contact you through toll-free numbers which was done on 01-06-10, the person attending to my call namely Mr. Kuldeep assured me that I shall be hearing or will receive a response from your Delhi (India) office.I continue to await your response.
                          I may add here that I am a retired bank officer and had purchased your product for flawless and peaceful viewing.It is indeed a sad state of affairs that my genuine demand to get a written response regarding the fate of my above complaint remains unresolved perhaps at the highest level in your organisation.

In the event of no response even at this level I shall regret purchasing your product for the rest of my life.

A.K.Sharma
                          Jaipur(india)
                          E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com
                          Date: 12-06-10

sonyindia Jun 14, 2010

Dear Sir,

Hope your problem has been resolved and you don’t face any more problems with Sony products.

Sony India Team.

Sony VGN-P19WNHorrible Sony Vaio Support

I bought a Sony Vaio Business Laptop computer at the Sony Style Heathrow Terminal 5 on 29 April 2009.Not to mention this computer did not deserve to be called a Business Notebook, it stopped working end of November 2009.Between December 2009 and end of January 2010, I sent this notebook to the Sony recommended repair shop four times.The Hard disc drive was replaced three times and the computer broke down every time it was returned to me.In March of 2010 I received a call from Vaio Support and I was finally promised a replacement.I have since called Vaio Link numerous times and all I get is promises to solve my issue immediately and one agent blaming the previous for incompetence which they end up being themselves.
                            I payed £840 for a toy that does not deserve the name Business Laptop.The Vaio Link in Ireland is a joke and Sony Europe should do something about it.I presently own five Vaio computers, but Sony can bet they I will never own a Vaio again.I purchased a MacBook Pro to replace this Laptop and Sony could take a lesson in Support from Apple.The Sony VGN-P19Wn is not what one will expect of a Business Laptop

Sony 50& TV — Broke my 50 & Sony TV

I recently moved from one house to another in The Brickshire Community located in New Kent County, VA. The...

Sony Vio E -Series LaptopeRefusal of replacing defected product.

I bought a sony vio laptope E series of model no.VPCEB14EN/B1 S/NO. P/[protected]/H and so1/7000516/5 from SARAJEEVAN ENTERPRISES, PAONA BAZAR, IMPHAL ON 25/3/2010. When I returned home and checked the laptope it is found that Speeker is not working at all. So I complained to the shope but he refused to replaced it rather he send me to Digital Electronics centre Singjamei Imphal to fixed the problem on 30/3/2010. He manager of the Servicing centre asked to waite me for 20 days to replaced the speeker. So I wait for 20 days but latter on he said the laptope has defected on mother board. Latter on the shopekeeper asked me to waite for more days as there is no stock in the shope. Till today he did not replaced the same. So it is very unfortunate to mentioned that putting OK Tested on the boad and not working indicates that your product does not maintained quality at all. Please short out the problem at the earliest as we bought it for necessity only not for decoration. please reply on my e- mail address "k.[protected]@rediffmail.com"

• Bh
                                  bheemaa May 05, 2010

Sony Vaio laptop is known for its superb quality. My guess is that your Vaio might be fake or might been a smuggled product. But it can also be a manufacturing defect, which is extremely rare! I suggest that u visit http://vaio-online.sony.com/ and click on 'India'. Then, click on 'Support'. See if there is anything in there that can help you. I'm sorry if it doesn't help you.

Sony Ericcson W580i Hand phoneBought somewhere late 2008

I bought some item from Courts towards end of 2008. I also bought a hand phone Sony Ericcson W580i . The phone after 2 months cannot be used. There were nothing at all. It even cannot be on. I took it to Courts Shah Alam branch and they assured me it still under warranty and said they will send it to the supplier. the manager in charge was En. Ishak. But after few months after i kept calling they said it is still with the supplier. Than went i went personally to check and found out all the while the hand phone was inside one of the drawers at the complaint section.
                                Immediately En, Ishak apologize and said he will personally will look into this, Than again the delay was there. I kept calling them and the answer the same. It s with the supplier. Than went i went there Ishak was not there anymore and En. Rizal is the new manager. When he checked out the phone was again found inside the drawer in the complaint department.

Now he says that he will do something like get it replaced if its under warranty and so on. Until now 20/4/2010 the hand phone is still with Courts Mammoth. Every time when i ask them the same story repeats. Mind you I am still paying monthly for the hand phone that i am not using.
                                I have been a loyal customer of Courts for some time but recently i see their service is very very bad. The personnel just not bothered when a customer walk in with a complaint. They just want to close a sale. Some of them are very unpleasant.

Now i want to know whether will i get a refund or a new hand phone. I am really fed up. I will surely won't purchase anymore items from Courts and will tell all my friends the experience that i encounter with Courts.
                                Pls look into my problem 2 years for a hand phone.

My name Muralitharan s/o Thangavelu

[protected]

h/p [protected]

SONY CYPER SHOT DSC-WX1SERVICE CENTER FRAUD

Dear sir

I am writing this because I am one of your good customers who used to think that SONY is the best. Thus I did not believe that good company as SONY may has bad agent like you!!!

I am E.Maher Tantawi working in Jeddah-Saudi Arabia as civil engineering consultant in one of the biggest consultant offices here in Saudi Arabia: 'Dar Al-handasa' .

I used to use SONY, recommend Sony and be happy with SONY…

But unfortunately not any more!!

I will spread your bad service habits as I speeded out SONY respect principles before!! Sorry, but I have to be honest!!

Why ?? very simple !!! it is because a very simple reason : YOU DO NOT RESPECT SONY !!!

How ?? very simple also !!! you are not respecting SONY customers

I have sony cyber-shot DSC-WX1 which I purchased just 5 monthes before from Sony world (sony official show room in KSA) and after 5 months it was just one small problem I faced.

The optical unit mechanism was sometimes (I say sometimes) not closing and stuck… that is it

I took it to your official customer's service center in AL-RAWDAH Dist. Here in Jeddah and after two days they called me and here was the shocking bump: ' because of small scratches over your camera we believe that your camera maybe felt down and thus it is out of warranty and this will cost you 870 SR" that what thy said even my camera never felt down, only some scratches of putting it in my pocket!!! And the type of scratches on my camera will proof this for even amateur person!!

And if you look at their report they handed over to me with my camera you will feel that they want to issue all their spare parts stock against my camera : cabinet (front and rear), LCD block assembly and complete optical unit!!! DAMN!! It is just the optical unit mechanism need a little clean ! until now it is all may me normal from some agent who want his maintenance department section to be an income source

But the very strange thing that when I was there waiting for my turn to receive my camera all customers in front of me were very angry for exact same reason!!!

There were only two cases:

1: if their product is not under warranty (2 or 3 years old) then customer service representative was give a price to repair almost same like purchasing new one !! (means go and through that garbage and purchase a new model)( where is sony long term commitment with its products !!!) somebody with 5 years old vedio camera they told him this model is obsolete !! is that true !!!Is it sony policy or agent policy

2-Other people like me who their products still under warranty they play another trick with them : your 100000 SR vaio laptop motherboard was blown out because of electricity fluctuations !!! like this !! can you believe it > their engineer report like this and if you are an Engineer proof the opposite!!

If your PS3 lens not working any more that will not be because your lens is weak and fragile. No!! it is because you but some dirty scratched DVD!!

And go on!! I heard there many examples of reasons yours representative use them to proof everything except the need to change some parts on warranty!!

10 persons left angry in 15 minutes in front of me. Every one of them will till his story to say another 10 persons and….. you imagine how many customers you will loose in on day only!

Why I will go to sony or recommend it for anybody in the future?? Till me one good reason !!!

I will purchase one Chinese product in the future and through it after on year. Any way, Sony is Chinese already!!

Note: this letter will be forwarded to SONY middle east, Asia as will

• Rh
                                      Rham Aug 26, 2010

Hey!

The contemplation of your chronicle is prejudiced; as you said your camera has “some scratches of putting it in your pocket” your reason is acceptable but people who read your gripe needs basis and you don’t have attestation of what you are reproving. I felt what is your feeling and I am not a Sony fanatic or branded conscious person. Now days, technology has a rapid changes and price can tells its quality be fair Dude’s.