Sony Indiasony bravia led gone bad with panel with in 4 months of purchase, we wants replace entire tv, because there is manufacturing defect,

S Jun 15, 2019

Regarding Sony care India Our complaint no. Are [protected], [protected], , [protected], [protected], [protected] regarding Sony Bravia led model no. KD-49X7500F serial number 8003671, purchase on 18 the January 2019 within 4 months it has gone bad and technician is saying that LED panel has gone bad. He says they will repair it.

We are loyal customer of SONY all along and we are surprised that a new TV has gone bad so fast within months.which shows that it has manufacturing defect. We request them to replace the entire TV rather then repairing this as there can be other issue which will come up again post repair.

We are not ready to accept any repaired TV. If Sony company value in quality products and services then it must be replaced only. We are extremely dissatisfied with the delay response for replacement of entire LED. They have right to escalate the matter to higher authorities and share the contact details of the senior most person for customer care and C.E.O. but they not respond for this and not provide us C.E.O. contact information and Email I'd, and not replace our Sony LED TV. my email id is [protected]@gmail.com dr sanjay rathi

• Au
    auroindia Oct 02, 2019

"Sony scamming me with defective TV"...

Having my trust in SONY products and its After Sales Services, I purchased SONY TV KLV-50W662F on January 18, 2019.
    On 28-09-2019, when I switched on my TV, there were a vertical band of lines came on screen. I call toll free number and my complain number was [protected]. The technician of the Service Centre after seeing the screen pics on WhatsApp, advised to bring the TV to Service Centre. Troubleshooting a TV by seeing a picture of WhatsApp is simply fraud and denial of warrantee. Thereafter, a service estimate of Rs. 25883.00 for the replacement of the screen was sent to me.
    My TV is under warranty of 1 year as I purchased it on 18-01-2019 but Service Centre said that you have to pay for this repair. It is a false plea of physical damage of Inner Display broken to take it out of warrantee.
    I am positive that you will not tarnish your good will and credibility with your SONY loyal customers and save me from unnecessary harassment.
    Uma Kant

Mobile: 0 [protected]
    E-Mail: [email protected]

PS: Under the circumstances, you are requested to repair my TV under warranty failing which I shall be constrained to take the matter to consumer court.