Social Buzzingsocial media - professional reputation ruined

F Apr 26, 2019 Review updated:

The trouble this company created for my business is beyond words. If you want your reputation ruined, customers alienated and associates too and look like a complete fool - Social Buzzing will do it for you, perfectly.

Please read more customer reviews here. I certainly wish I had seen these before. Please DO take your time to read these reviews and research this company carefully before contacting them.

Social Buzzing — vanessa whitaker

To begin with I worked in good faith with Vanessa Whitacker. They target people who are relatively inexperienced with Social Media. The damage this company has done to my business is still being rectified 5 months later!

If you ask Vanessa to rectify the damage they do to your business you get a rude or arrogant response. They will refuse to make any amends. Eventually, once you've paid they'll just ignore you. A cabinet of horrors.

social media - professional reputation ruined
social media - professional reputation ruined

• Br
    Brian Snellgrove Aug 10, 2020

This is not a major comment but I advertised on People Per Hour and they offered to help me. Problem was I did not feel they had actually read my material and understood my needs. It was very much a 'catch all' mailing. Also I get the impression that you pay a lot for overheads and not much for actual work.