Menu
Search Berg Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Search Berg
reviews and complaints

www.searchberg.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 4 Reviews

How responsive is Search Berg's customer service?

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Search Berg is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Search Berg's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Search Berg has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Search Berg reviews and complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Search Berg reviews and complaints

C
4:56 am EST

Search Berg Not impressed

It very irritates when you want to get one kind of service from them, but they can't stop talking and offer something else. I must confess that this company has nothing to be proud of while they use these aggressive tactics and strategies. Yes, you have a sales plan, but if one said "no, I don't need this service, I want a different one" you should listen to.
1 out of 10

3:22 am EST

Search Berg SEO

This SEO company claims to be from the US but is actually located in Pakistan. I have been duped by them with promises of higher traffic to my site. But instead my traffic has gone down 43% since the began working on my website. They have conned me out of $1200, have generically and fictitiously raised my keyword rankings but with no new traffic to support their claims. I called New York's BBB to complain about them but the BBB has never heard of this firm.

View 0 more photos
4:04 pm EST

Search Berg SEO

Searchberg bills itself as a US based company, when in reality they are based in Pakistan. Their content writers use some sort of a computer program to copy content off of other website and provide you with "Gibberish" no one can understand. Their slick sales staff will promise you the world in traffic and sales and all kinds of success when in reality they provide nothing but crappy content, spam link building and poor service. My website's traffic that I had built with blood and tears over the past 4 and a half year has dropped to 20% of what it was before they started. Never do business with them.

Is Search Berg legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Search Berg as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Search Berg stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Search Berg should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Search Berg earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Search Berg achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Search Berg. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Searchberg.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Searchberg.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a searchberg.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Search Berg as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Search Berg have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The website belonging to Search Berg has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
D
7:30 am EDT

Search Berg They made mistake and provided wrong report

I paid money for the audit report from www.searchberg.com, but these scammers provided wrong report. It was annual report for the expanses, but I needed audit. I explained it to the rep, but he tried to persuade me that it was the same. I told to write new one, but he refused and started to avoid me after that. It is inappropriate for the company to make such mistakes. Be careful with them!

Read full review of Search Berg and 2 comments
2 comments
Rynkal
, US
Feb 12, 2016 3:30 am EST

This is true. They are based out of Pakistan and are a fictitious US company. Their sales staff is the only one that speaks or understands a word of it. The rest of the staff writes gibberish content full of grammatical and spelling errors and distributes it all over the internet under your name.

Rynkal
, US
Jan 01, 2016 9:45 pm EST

The company is based out of Pakistan. They are not a US based company and only says that on their site. They took my site and wrecked it . Brought my traffic down by 45% and created flase rankings without the traffic to go with it.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Search Berg customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Search Berg?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Search Berg Customer Service. Initial Search Berg complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Search Berg above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Search Berg. Discuss the issues you have had with Search Berg and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.