Menu
NextGen Leads Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

NextGen Leads
reviews & complaints

www.nextgenleads.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 28 Reviews

NextGen Leads Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
14 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with NextGen Leads at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for NextGen Leads has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of NextGen Leads. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

NextGen Leads reviews & complaints 28

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
12 reviews
Sort by:

Newest NextGen Leads reviews & complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads *** is the man!

is the man! I've been working with him for years. He gets things done fast and always answers my questions!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads I spent ovr $530 on leads and only had 2 people out of ovr 50 pick up the phone and the company only allows a 15% return policy

I spent ovr $530 on leads and only had 2 people out of ovr 50 pick up the phone and the company only allows a 15% return policy.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads NextGen Leads LLC is the bomb!

NextGen Leads LLC is the bomb! I deal with like 40 different vendors, but this dude is the real deal. Their calls are top-notch, and their service is off the charts. I'm a happy camper, for sure.

Is NextGen Leads legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals NextGen Leads as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, NextGen Leads stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering NextGen Leads should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

NextGen Leads earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: NextGen Leads achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

NextGen Leads has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of NextGen Leads's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Nextgenleads.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows NextGen Leads website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Nextgenleads.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up NextGen Leads and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While NextGen Leads has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 14 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • NextGen Leads protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to NextGen Leads. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads I'm a broker and I've bought loads of leads from NextGen Leads LLC

I'm a broker and I've bought loads of leads from NextGen Leads LLC. They get people's info by offering them a chance to "win a gift card" or "win a new phone." Let me tell you, it's a total scam.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads This company made a total nightmare for me with all the robocalls

This company made a total nightmare for me with all the robocalls. The callers just won't stop. I emailed the NextGen Leads customer support, but it didn't really help much. It shouldn't be legal to bother someone like this company is bothering me.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads I signed up for insurance info and in just 2 mins, I started getting calls nonstop for the next 20 mins

I signed up for insurance info and in just 2 mins, I started getting calls nonstop for the next 20 mins. In 2 days, I got a whopping 75 calls! Can you believe it? 5 of those reps actually hung up on me when I said I didn't need insurance for another 30 days. It's like they don't even care! This is seriously messed up, almost like harassment. I've told them over and over to take me off their list, but they keep bothering me every 15 mins or something. I even emailed them with screenshots of these annoying calls. Can't they take a hint?

R

NextGen Leads This company ain't honest

This company ain't honest. I'm gonna find a place to complain. Some guy told me that if I get live calls that are wrong numbers, they'll give me all my money back. I had a bunch of calls where they wanted to talk about their insurance or something. I made sure they stuck to their word about refunding 100% for those useless calls. Another person said that as long as NextGen asks if they have something, it's considered a good call. If I knew they don't give refunds for useless calls, I wouldn't have gone with them. Also, the leads I bought were supposed to be "exclusive," but when I called, a few said they had already been called and one was already signed up. Not cool.

NextGen Leads I purchased some medicare leads from NextGen Leads LLC in NY

I purchased some medicare leads from NextGen Leads LLC in NY. The first lead I called had already spoken to someone else. I was confused because I thought I had bought exclusive leads. I emailed Nextgen and they said the client might have gone to a different lead source. I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. I called the next lead, but the phone number was incorrect. Then I called the next lead, and the client mentioned that she had already been contacted. So I asked her if she had only visited one website and entered her information. She confirmed that she had. It seems that these so-called "exclusive" leads are not really exclusive. This company is not trustworthy. Rizaldee *** is also a very impolite supervisor.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads These guys keep calling nonstop even though I've told them countless times to quit it

These guys keep calling nonstop even though I've told them countless times to quit it. I already got insurance, but they seem to think that if they keep calling, I'll magically cancel my policy or something. Don't they know that open enrollment ended weeks ago? They must get paid for every call they make, no matter how many times they bug the same number. And those positive reviews I see here? Yeah, right. I highly doubt Larry, MH, and the other 5-star reviewers actually experienced their services. It's funny how all the glowing reviews were posted within days of each other, and then suddenly every single review after that is a measly 1 star. Clearly, those reviews are fake. Does ComplaintsBoard.com even notice this kind of stuff? If they think I'm a "lead," they're counting on something that's never gonna happen.

NextGen Leads Don't give this company your info, seriously

Don't give this company your info, seriously. They gonna spam call you every single day, no joke. I called their number on their website to get off their spam list, and this lady asks me if I wanna talk about health insurance options. I said no, obviously. And she just hangs up, like, rude much? So yeah, they won't take you off the list, trust me. This company is all about scammy telemarketing, not helping you find a legit government healthcare plan. They gonna sell your number to other scammy telemarketers too, so it's not just them you gotta deal with. And get this, they don't even use the name of their website, firstquotehealth.com, 'cause they know it's a scammy mess. So yeah, avoid, avoid, avoid.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads Since this morning at 7:57am, I've been bombarded with nearly 30 calls and they just keep coming, even though I've clearly asked them to stop

Since this morning at 7:57am, I've been bombarded with nearly 30 calls and they just keep coming, even though I've clearly asked them to stop contacting me. These calls have totally disrupted my work day and important meetings. I don't really understand what HealthQuote is pretending to be for this company, but I've had the same terrible customer service experience as others who have reviewed them. They rudely interrupted me and hung up on me when I asked them not to call me anymore or to speak with someone higher up. I wouldn't trust this company with any of my personal information. I'll do everything I can to make sure I never get insurance from them or any of their partners because they use sneaky and predatory tactics. It's healthcare we're talking about here, show some respect and decency, for crying out loud! They claim in their privacy policy that you can opt out at any time, but when I dug into the fine print, the instructions were confusing and they just directed me to a broken opt-out webpage link.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads A nightmare!

A nightmare! I filled out a quick online form to find out health care costs for my family in NYC. Now, I'm getting tons of phone calls flagged as "Spam Risk" from insurance agents all over the US. This company has so many misleading websites that only exist to collect and sell 'leads'—your customer details and phone number. Salesmen won't leave me alone, bombarding me with calls and texts all day. I called them to be put on a do not call list, but I still got over 25 calls today. It's a literal nightmare. They bid on search terms on Google to get their sites on top, tricking people genuinely seeking health insurance info. I'm a digitally savvy woman in my mid-thirties, and they didn't make it clear enough how they'd use my info. I can only imagine how many less tech-savvy people fall for this. It's predatory.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads NextGen has a brokn process that needs to be fixd

NextGen has a brokn process that needs to be fixd. I was on the phone with Teresa, and she providd a bunch of excuses, with no results, or solutions. I specifically requestd no income below $95,000, and no pre existing health conditions. Every lead providd by this company, was either unhealthy, or qualifid for medicaid. NextGen, is the one making money. Insurance agents, such as myself should not have to deal with these lackluster results. OVER PROMISED, AND UNDER DELIVERED is what comes to mind when I think of this company. This is unsatisfactory. Please be aware of this company. The exact words spoken to me were: "We don't have a filter for that"! This is what I've been told regarding my requests for a refund. Luckily, I started with a small investment. To fathom, NextGen is supposd to be superior to all other lead vendors, and NextGen has only one concern: Provide an egregious amount of excuses with 0 results. I would have given 0 stars, unfortunately the lowest rating is 1, which is more than NextGen has ever done for me. You've been warned!

K

NextGen Leads I'm an insurance agent and I bought leads from NextGen Leads LLC

I'm an insurance agent and I bought leads from NextGen Leads LLC. Let me tell you, it was a waste of money and time. They promised me these leads were "exclusive" and "real time," which meant that as soon as someone filled out their info, the leads would be sent to me via email. So, as soon as I got the leads in my inbox, I would call and email them right away. But let me give you the rundown after 17 leads: I had 5 disconnected or incorrect phone numbers, and some people were just unavailable when I called. One of the phone numbers actually belonged to someone else, and she told me she keeps getting these messages all the time. On top of that, I had 1 bad email address. And get this, 3 people I contacted said they didn't fill out anything online. One guy named *** even said he keeps getting these calls all the time, but the form showed it was filled out by a woman. I couldn't even reach 3 of the leads. Out of the 5 contacts I made, 3 were actually looking for financial assistance, not insurance. And guess what? I didn't make a single sale. Now here's the kicker: when I tried to get credit for the leads with bad phone numbers and emails, they denied it. Their reason? "We don't validate every lead you return to determine if it's actually bad. So unfortunately, you won't receive credit for every lead you submit for return. Our credits are based on some fancy algorithm that looks at how much you paid for the leads, where they came from, and how much it cost to generate them on our end. I have no control over what they accept or reject." Can you believe that? It's just frustrating and disappointing. Don't waste your time and money on NextGen Leads LLC.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads NextGen Leads LLC keeps sending mailings to my late mom, *** Block, even though I've called and emailed them multiple times to take her name

NextGen Leads LLC keeps sending mailings to my late mom, *** Block, even though I've called and emailed them multiple times to take her name and address off their mailing list. They put her name on different *** companies' lists to get business.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads This company, NextGen Leads LLC, is connected to *** or gives leads to this dba

This company, NextGen Leads LLC, is connected to *** or gives leads to this dba. When you provide your phone number and ask for a quote, you start getting loads of unwanted calls or robo calls, and it's not clear how to make them stop. They completely take over your phone, and the only option you have is to turn it off. It's a complete disgrace.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads This company keeps giving out my phone number to folks who won't quit bugging me with calls and texts about health insurance

This company keeps giving out my phone number to folks who won't quit bugging me with calls and texts about health insurance. I've tried reaching out to them to get my info off their list, but nobody ever picks up the phone. And to top it off, some of these callers have even gone so far as to threaten me when I asked them to knock it off with the calls and texts.

N

NextGen Leads I put my personal info on firstquotehealth.com

I put my personal info on firstquotehealth.com. I've been getting lots of annoying calls from random numbers all over the country asking for my personal info. If I knew this was what the website was for, I wouldn't have signed up. I've told them many times to stop calling me, but it didn't work. They call every 30 mins to an hour, and it's really frustrating.

R
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads I asked for an insurance quote and right away, I started getting a crazy amount of phone calls and texts

I asked for an insurance quote and right away, I started getting a crazy amount of phone calls and texts. I got 48 phone calls in less than a day. I didn't even bother counting the texts, but it's just ridiculous. They seriously need to change how they do business. I can't even use my phone because while I was filling this out, I got 4 calls and 1 text. I have a photo to prove it. It's like they're harassing me. It's so unprofessional. Nobody should have to go through this.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NextGen Leads First of all, I gotta say, these First Quote Health agents just won't leave me alone!

First of all, I gotta say, these First Quote Health agents just won't leave me alone! They keep calling me one after another, non-stop. And get this, when I finally had enough and asked them to stop bothering me, the agent had the audacity to tell me that I must have some mental health problems and need help. Can you believe that? As if that wasn't enough, they had the nerve to say that I'm poor just because I live in ***. Outrageous!

So, naturally, I asked to speak to a supervisor to sort this mess out. But guess what? I didn't get that chance because I ended up hanging up in frustration. And you know what's even worse? The company keeps on calling me, despite all the horrible things they've said to me. It's like they have no respect at all!

Luckily, I've managed to gather some evidence of their harassment. I've got videos, emails, and text messages that clearly show how they've been treating me. It's just not right, and I won't stand for it.

NextGen Leads Customer Reviews Overview

NextGen Leads is a reputable lead generation company that has garnered positive reviews from satisfied customers. With a focus on providing high-quality leads to businesses, NextGen Leads has established itself as a reliable and effective solution for lead generation needs.

One of the standout features of NextGen Leads is their commitment to delivering exclusive leads. This means that businesses can rest assured knowing that the leads they receive are not shared with competitors, increasing the chances of conversion and maximizing ROI. Customers have praised NextGen Leads for the quality of their leads, noting that they are highly targeted and have a higher likelihood of turning into sales.

Another positive aspect of NextGen Leads is their user-friendly platform. Customers have found the interface to be intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing them to quickly access and manage their leads. This streamlined process saves businesses time and effort, enabling them to focus on converting leads into customers.

NextGen Leads also offers excellent customer support. Their dedicated team is readily available to assist customers with any inquiries or issues they may have. Customers have expressed satisfaction with the prompt and helpful responses they have received, further enhancing their overall experience with the company.

Furthermore, NextGen Leads offers flexible pricing options to cater to businesses of all sizes. This affordability factor has been appreciated by customers, as it allows them to choose a plan that aligns with their budget and specific lead generation requirements.

In conclusion, NextGen Leads has received positive reviews for their exclusive leads, user-friendly platform, excellent customer support, and flexible pricing options. Businesses seeking a reliable and effective lead generation solution can confidently consider NextGen Leads as a trusted partner in growing their customer base.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

NextGen Leads contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with NextGen Leads?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NextGen Leads Customer Service. Initial NextGen Leads complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for NextGen Leads above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about NextGen Leads. Discuss the issues you have had with NextGen Leads and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.