Menu

complaints

Modterior Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Modterior at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Modterior has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Modterior. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Modterior complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Modterior complaints

A
12:15 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Modterior Disappointing Lounge Chair from Modterior: Poor Comfort and Shoddy Construction

I waited for more than 5 weeks to receive the lounge chair from Modterior and let me tell you, I am not happy with it at all! The comfort level is seriously lacking, and the construction quality is downright shoddy. Right now, I'm in the process of trying to return it, but if that doesn't work out, I'll have no choice but to go ahead and file a chargeback with my bank.

N
12:08 am EDT

Modterior Disappointing Quality and Design: A Headache of a Chair

This chair ain't no good, man. So, I was sitting on it for like, only 2 months, right? And then, I noticed that one of the screws was all loosey-goosey. I thought, "No biggie, I'll just tighten it up real quick." But guess what? The back top cushion was in the way, and I couldn't get it off!

I mean, seriously, who uses velcro to hold a cushion in place? That's just plain silly. I tried pulling and tugging, but that cushion was stuck like glue. It was like trying to wrestle a greased-up pig, I tell ya.

Now, I ain't no expert in chair construction or nothin', but shouldn't it be easy to remove a cushion if you need to fix something? I don't know about you, but I like my furniture to be practical and functional. This chair, on the other hand, is just a big ol' headache.

And let me tell you, this ain't the only issue I've had with this chair. The quality is just not up to par, my friend. The fabric started fraying after a few weeks, and the stitching looks like it was done by a blindfolded monkey. It's a real shame, 'cause the chair looked pretty decent when I first got it.

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with this purchase. I expected better, you know? I thought I was getting a sturdy, reliable chair, but instead, I got a flimsy piece of junk. It's a real bummer, man.

So, if you're in the market for a chair, I'd steer clear of this one. Save yourself the headache and find something better. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

N
10:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Modterior Disappointing Quality and Costly Return: Modterior (modterior.com) Review

Modterior (modterior.com) Review:

The fabric they used for the product I purchased was not up to par. It felt cheap and low-quality, which was disappointing. Additionally, the color of the item did not match what I had expected or wanted. It just didn't work for me.

When I decided to return the item, I was shocked to find out that I would have to cover the hefty shipping costs myself, which amounted to almost $300. On top of that, they deducted an additional $100 from the purchase price. This felt like a total rip-off! It's frustrating to think that returning the item would end up costing me almost half of what I initially paid for it.

In my opinion, it would have been a better option to donate the item or even consider taking legal action against the company. The whole experience left a sour taste in my mouth, and I would caution others to think twice before making a purchase from Modterior.

Is Modterior legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Modterior as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Modterior stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Modterior should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Modterior earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Modterior achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Modterior has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Modterior has registered the domain name for modterior.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Modterior.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Modterior website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Modterior.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Modterior.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Modterior, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several mixed reviews for Modterior have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

Modterior.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Modterior.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The modterior.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
C

Modterior Disappointing Customer Service and Loss of Money with Modterior

I gotta say, I had a bit of a rough experience with Modterior. I decided to return the tulip chairs I bought because they just didn't fit an adult like me. So, I reached out to their customer service and they told me to send the chairs back in their original packaging. Now, here's where things went downhill.

When I got the package, it was all damaged inside. I mean, seriously? How am I supposed to return something in its original packaging if it's all messed up? It's like they didn't even care about the condition of the chairs. And to top it off, I ended up losing all my hard-earned money, including the UPS costs. Talk about a major bummer!

At first, I thought I was in luck because my credit card company reimbursed me for the purchase. But guess what? Modterior had some discussions with them and managed to convince them to take back all the money they gave me. Can you believe that? I felt like I was being played, man.

Overall, I'm pretty disappointed with Modterior. Their customer service didn't really help me out when I needed it the most, and I ended up losing a bunch of money in the process. It's a real shame because I had high hopes for those tulip chairs. But hey, you win some, you lose some, right? Just be careful if you decide to shop with Modterior.

Overview of Modterior customer experience

Modterior (modterior.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several significant problems. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the poor quality of products offered by Modterior, with many reporting receiving damaged or defective items. Additionally, there have been numerous complaints regarding the company's customer service, with customers claiming that their concerns were ignored or met with unhelpful responses. Shipping issues have also been a common complaint, with customers experiencing delays and difficulties in receiving their orders. Furthermore, Modterior's return policy has been a source of frustration for many, with customers facing challenges in obtaining refunds or exchanges for unsatisfactory purchases. Overall, these negative aspects of Modterior's operations have left customers feeling dissatisfied and frustrated with their experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Modterior contacts