Snap Fitness - Ft Sask, Ab — missed payment fee
After experiencing fraud on our personal accounts, invisible malicious software was used to make a $35, 000 purchase, all if our accounts were cancelled and had to be reassigned... Snap charged our 16 year old son $25 because the payment didn't go through. Really, what a pathetic company you have, no compassion, no support, just take, take, take... Let me assure you business might be good at times, but in the end you will never be successful. Most successful companies have customer service, clearly you have none!
You have now permanently lost a customer, hope the $25 outweighed the $52.45 you would of received every month... He'll continue to work out at your competitors... Let's see how long you are in business in Fort Saskatchewan, AB... my bet is not long!
More Snap Fitness - Ft Sask, Ab Complaints & Reviews
- Snap Fitness - no contract, month to month is a lie
- Snap Fitness - cancellation fee
- Snap Fitness - they are a fraud!
- Snap Fitness - withdrawal
- Snap Fitness - beware!
- Snap Fitness - contract lies
- Snap Fitness - previous snap fitness apology
- Snap Fitness Gym - problems
- Snap Fitness - collections
- Snap Fitness - membership cancellation