SmartStyledistrict manager

I'm an exceptional experienced stylist who recently applied with a Smart Style in Temecula, Ca after relocating from a different area, where I had been trained by Mater Stylist and had worked in a reputable Salon for 7 yrs. I basically had to start over because of the move and felt that I had a lot to offer the Co. I was interviewed by the district Manager whom read off a piece of paper- like a robot when questioning me. She also was very overweight and it was obvious she didn't feel good about herself...never smiling and being negative about other employees...(rolling eyes when mentioning them) very unprofessional. The only reason I wanted to even apply there was because of the awesome stylist, "Michelle" who built the company up and made it look so good. She is the one who should have had that ###s job. Anyway...I'm baffled at the fact this lady turned me away...she could have had the most talented Hairstylist working for her, basically for free practically. She was just too miserable to realize it.