Smartbuyglassesmisdescriptions

M Review updated:

I bought a pair of sunglasses on line and the next day the money was taken out of my account. On their website it states that delivery will be between 5-11 days, I thought this was longer than most companies and considering the delivery charges were one of the highest I had ever paid.

Now a month and a week later I have nothing, I have emailed several times to find out where the glasses are and all I have had in return is an automated message saying they will be despatched in 4-5 days, and still nothing. I have tried calling the 'toll free number' and again just an automated message. No one responds! I just want my money back now but cannot seem to get through! I'd suggest paying a little extra and buying from a proper professional company.

• St
    stllp Feb 03, 2020

they said that the delivery was going to be on 1/27/20 and now they said they are delayed. I have been waiting over a month?

• Ez
    ezyray Oct 16, 2019

Ordered mid September still no item after more then a month. Apparently it has shipped from China. The website looks like a local company but this is all make belief. Items aren’t in stock and lead times are unrealistically long. I’m a bit worried when reading reviews that others have received fake items, that would be the cherry on the cake ...

Noneuknown May 15, 2019

Got fake item, plastic and NOT as advertised. Took over 4 weeks and multiple e-mails to receive the wrong fake product. Full refund NOT done as advertised even after paying for return postage fee. Save your money and your stress DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM.

• Na
    NASEEM iqbal Apr 30, 2019

I placed order on 16 April 2019 am still waiting for my order. Plz let me know as soon as possible

Sampat Kumar Feb 11, 2019

I have placed an order for sunglasses with the below order id:

Order Number : IN0479851021G
    DateofOrder: [protected]:15

It shows the product has been discontinued after the purchase of product. Tried to reach back the customer service for refund. No response after multiple mails.

• Ha
    Hannukkah Nov 12, 2018

The company is bogus and does not deliver the items. You cant trace it as it has outsourced the customer service and operates from Hong Kong

• Ba
    BA2 Oct 22, 2018

SG0387426702G is my order number.

Customer service is not helpful, they are unable to deliver on time. Generally insensitive to the customer requests.

I escalated the need to ship the product quickly however the customer service wasn't very helpful.

• Mu
    Muthuchamy Sep 10, 2018

Hi,
    I placed the order (IN0388283502G) on 30/08/2017. There was a delay in packaging due to availability issue. Finally my order was shipped on 21st September. I didn't received my glass yet (10/10/2017) and it mentioned in the tracking web page that already delivered.

Comments