SM Supermalls / SM Prime Holdingssupermarket service

S Jul 01, 2019

Last night i did my grocery at your megamall A branch and Since my package was heavy, i decided to take my cart outside the mall. While waiting for my Grab ride, 2 of your baggage boys who were collecting carts passed by. They were obviously eyeing my cart until one of them approached and asked if he can take it. I requested to keep it a little longer until my ride arrives because my package was heavy. He said that it was already closing time. Pissed off, i gave in and took out my groceries from the basket. Seeing that i was struggling with my package, he said never mind. I gave the cart to him anyway...
Next time, i hope your people can have at least some consideration to customers. I understand that it was already closing time and it would be risky to leave your carts (which are all damaged since the wheels can't roll because of too much dust around them) but for your info, if go out the supermarket (the doors facing Bank Drive) and look at the fx terminal across, there are 3 big carts parked there uncollected for MONTHS which has become a trash can for passers by. May i ask why your boys don't bother taking them in?