Slotomaniabooster purchase

D

I purchased the Level Boom Booster during a promotion of 10th Level Blast.
The booster was meant to give me a total of 40 times my level up bonus when reaching a level ending in zero.
3 hours after making the purchase, I reached level 1630, and was meant to receive 288 million coins.
Instead, I received just the 10th level blast of 10 times the level up bonus, a total of 72 million coins.
Added to that, Slotomania states that every purchase will also grant a pack of Sloto cards, as part of another promotion. I did not receive those cards either.
I have now contacted the Service Centre for Slotomania on 3 occasions and have been told that I will be re-imbursed for the lost coins and missing cards.
As yet, no such action has taken place.
I have paid good money for this booster as it was by far the best value for money in the entire game, and am yet to receive the benefits for my expenditure.
Very poor business ethics and even worse customer service.

• Li
    Linda Bennett May 01, 2017

The SAME THING HAPPED TO ME 3DAYS AGO ON [protected]. I paid for bonuses all 3 it lasted 10mins ONLY !!! I HAVE OVER 4, 000 Sotomania Sloto cards an THEY WHERE TAKEN AWAY ALSO...JUST DISAPPEARED.
    THATS BULL! STEALING PEOPLE'S HARD EARN MONEY. NIT RIGHT!!!
    Ive payed good money closed to 100. 00 for NOTHING.
    THIS US THE 5 OR 6 COMPLAINT IVE MADE AN I HAVE GOT ...NOTHING.
    I WANT MY THINGS I PAID FOR BACK OR MY MONEY. WHAT EVER COMES FIRST.