Sleepy's - Kingsdown Mattresskingsdown give up making mattresses!

D

Buyer beware. Thinking we spend an average 8 to 10 hrs in bed daily. Spending nearly $3000. 00 on a kingsdown mattress is justifiable. Thinking we would wake up each morning well rested. That is the farthest from the truth. In under 6 months, the mattress softened and sagged. The material is actually shifted, so their is bulges on both sides. (Keep in mind, between the two of us, we weigh just over 300 lbs.) we had sleepy's come to the house to inspect the mattress. The 22 yr old boy, came with a small gadget in hand. Placed it on the center of the mattress, and said, well it hasn't sagged enough yet, to get a replacement mattress. You'll have to wait an additional 6 month, to request another inspection. When asked about the material bulging on both sides he had no answer, just shook his head. When i asked about which mattress gets the most complaint, he again shook his head and told me to spend $1200. 00 the most on a mattress. Its the expensive mattress' that he inspects most often. Kingsdown is an awful mattress. It will definitely disappoint you in under a year. Promise that. I found one other person, who also has a kingsdown mattress, and my jaw dropped when he basically repeated my story to me, he too has back pain and is ready to throw away his year and half old mattress.

Kingsdown give up making mattresses!

Anne-Renée Sep 10, 2018

Hi I bought a Lennox mattress Firm NF ANN at Sears, October 2 2013.

I'm not super happy, we see are body in the mattress. It's not normal that a after 4 years we are not comfortable and I'm sure that the warranty can help.
    The mattress pushes inwards and we felt bumps

I still have my bill.
    Thanks and have a great day

Comments
    Comments

• Am
    ampm99 Dec 31, 2017

I purchased a sleeping beauty advantage mattress a few years ago. My army mattress was more comfortable and lasted longer. It feels like I'm falling off the edge every night. The Sleep Ease store has since folded and I don't know who to contact about this problem. I do have a lifetime warrantee. Does anyone know what the complaint procedure is? Please email me at [email protected] Thanks, Tony

• Ki
    kingsdown Mar 30, 2016

I have a kings down from sleeps its 20 years old and i Love it, I have the same mattress kings down king size in my second home have had no problem.

Mia NYC Dec 25, 2015

Anyone getting back issues like me and limited mobility? This is design and manufacturer defect...
    And its products liability action.
    Anyone interested... Email me: [email protected] yahoo.com

I was unable to run
    And bed sinks. Sleepys sent mattress marshal and gave me string to measure sinkage!

• Dw
    Dward98221 Nov 28, 2015

We bought a Kingsdown Tranquility Plush from Mattress Giant in 2009 for $2, 000. This was replacing a mattress set we had bought from Sam's Club around 2001 or 2002. Within a year, the Kingdown had indentations worse than our old mattress. I think we are average size (150 and 165#) . I can't stand the discomfort from this mattress any longer. I will go back to buying a $500 mattress and throw it out in several years when it gets uncomfortable. Kingsdown has been a huge disappointment. Even when the bed is made, you can the indents on either side and the big hump in the middle.

• Il
    ilean Nov 05, 2015

Bought a Kingsdown Channing Duet kingsize mattress on Dec 20 2014 from Sleep Country Canada. We were away a lot over the summer, and now, 11 months later, it has got to be the worst mattress I have ever owned. The extra firming down the centre of the mattress essentially turns the kingsize mattress into two singles. It is definitely not a bed where you are going to cuddle in the middle. The dogs sleep with us, and if they are in the middle, they are almost lying on top of us because of the slope. Of course, it's not noticeable when no one is on it because the topping pulls back up. REALLY disappointed in the product . Never will I buy a Kingsdown mattress again.

• Ni
    Nicole M. St. Jean Oct 02, 2015

I've never been more disappointed with a purchase in my entire life. I could justify buying a new one except for the fact we spent 4000 on this Kinsdown just 1 year ago. My husband and I wake up EVERY morning with back pain. DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND. Every other mattress I've owned has laster 5 to 8 years. I'm devastated.

• Je
    Jenny Serino Aug 01, 2015

Kingsdown is without a doubt the best mattress my boyfriend and I have ever slept on. We often stay overnight at the casinos in CT as well as the Marriot & Doubletree in NYC (which also have great beds) but nothing compares to our mattress. If your mattress is "sagging" after the first 2-5 years... (as we all know each body is different) but have you taken into consideration you and your spouses height and weight? I bought my Kingsdown in 2007, I'm 5'5, 130 pounds and my boyfriend is 6'1, 180 pounds. Even after 8 years we both agree this is the most comfortable bed we've ever slept on. I was a Division I swimmer and he played MLB (baseball). We are constantly sore from our athletic lifestyle but every night when we lay down its like we're on cloud 9!! If you're not living a healthy and active lifestyle then of course any bed will never be up to your standards. All I can say is NOTHING CHANGES IF NOTHING CHANGES. So what are you going to do?

• In
    Inga Fuerst Apr 23, 2015

I bought a Kingsdown Ariana mattress from Sleepy's in March 2014. I read some of the bad reviews and spoke with the manager of one of the stores for quite a while (no one else was in the store so I could really get individual attention). He assured me that Kingsdown had made changes to the mattress since the complaints and he no longer got any complaints. I guess people just don't want to complain. Now I see that this mattress has been discontinued and is on clearance on various websites. I could kick myself for spending $3800!! Sleepy's says it takes a couple of weeks to adjust to a new mattress (they give you a 21-day comfort guarantee), but I had just moved and was up to my ears in boxes and didn't pay too much attention to the mattress. It only took about three months and I continued waking up with a back ache. Since I was sleeping on one side of the bed, that side indented to the point where I felt I couldn't roll over without sliding back down. I moved to the other side of the bed and shortly that happened, too. I then started sleeping in the middle of the bed. I need to put a pillow at my back to keep myself in position! The salesperson at Sleepy's told me she had bought four of these mattresses for her family and they loved them. That had to be a blatant lie! They are now sending me a kit so I can determine on my own the amount of indentation in the mattress. They said the manufacturer requires 1-1/2 inch indentation for them to consider replacing (I think the top is only 2" so basically they are saying that almost the entire top has to be indented). What have I learned? PAY ATTENTION TO REVIEWS NO MATTER WHAT A STORE SAYS and NEVER SHOP AT SLEEPY'S AGAIN!

• Am
    AmyMacT Feb 17, 2015

My ex-husband and I purchased a Kingsdown king sized bed back in 2007. It was the most comfortable bed I had ever slept on. In 2009 we were divorced. Needing a bed I again purchased a full-sized Kingsdown for myself and two twins for my children. We love our beds! My ex still has the king and will not part with it. I now have the room for a queen sized bed, and yes, I went back and purchased a Kingsdown. That's a lot of money in mattresses, but I would do it again! Excellent quality and comfort. Oh, and they were all purchased from Sleepy's. I never had a problem with them either.

• Ar
    Arnie Guinot Feb 16, 2015

I went to buy a Kingsdown mattress because I was told that they were good to sleep on by the salesperson, but it turned out to be the most expensive mattress and the worse I ever bought, made a complaint with in four months.
    I was told to bring the mattress to the factory and they would repair most probably the pillow top foam had come unglued so at my cost I did that, within a half hour I got it back brought home up to the second floor which for a king size is no easy task, well to my surprise after 2 weeks the mattress was exactly the same sagging and a hump in the middle. I gave up on these people after being on the phone with manager to no avail he did absolutely nothing to solve the issue, since I at this time am not ready to bring in the mattress again and have it returned exactly the same as before.
    To conclude I personally feel cheated by Kingsdown mattresses and honestly think these people should be investigated as for the product they claim they have, and have their license revoked, keeping in mind the factory workers, because it is not their fault.

• Pa
    Painful Sleep Jan 05, 2015

I bought the Kingdown pillow top mattress years ago. The first year was good. By the fifth year I felt like I was sleeping in a hammock. The mattress sagged so much it worsened my back, shoulder and neck problems. I wake up sore and tense every morning. I'm no longer buying another pillow top mattress from sleep country. In fact I no longer buying from sleep country; the sale people don't know anything about sleeping with back problems.

• Fa
    F.A.B. Nov 22, 2014

Buyer Beware!
    I received a Kingsdown Kristen mattress/box spring in April of 2013 as a direct replacement with a $400 fee from the manufacturer for an original discontinued mattress/box spring from October of 2006.
    After only one year the Kristen REPLACEMENT mattress has already softened with bulges, lumps and sagging and feels much like sleeping on the side of a small hill.
    I religiously follow the Kingsdown recommendation from the Owner’s Manual and rotate the mattress every three months and even have to change sides of the bed every week or so to try to find a comfortable and firmer side of the bed without success.
    After many mornings of waking up with a stiff back, I made a warranty claim with inspection to no avail as it didn’t meet the company’s selective and self-serving criteria. Their response, much like a form letter, merely quoted their company standard minimum policy and was filled with inaccuracies.
    After purchasing two “high end” beds from this company, I would NOT recommend investing $2000+ in any of their product lines!

• Ad
    AdamZade Nov 02, 2014

I bought Kingsdown Hayworth Duet mattress 9 months ago from Sleep Country, Canada. The MRSP for this mattress is around $4000. I paid ~ $2000. It is the worst mattress I have ever had. Every morning my wife and I wake up with terrible low back pain that is so bad it hurts to bend over the sink to wash my face. My wife's pain is exactly the same. The pain subsides as the day goes. The store told us the mattress has sagged and we went thru a lengthy warranty procedure and mattress measurements but at the end our claim was rejected because the mattress has not sagged enough for them to replace it. Now we are stuck with painful product. I'd avoid both Sleep Country and the manufacturer in the future.

• Vi
    Vitina Sep 14, 2014

I just replaced a world class beauty rest plush with a sleeping beauty asleigh plush by kingsdown. The beauty rest was truly the bed from hell. Couldn't stand it . Had it two weeks long enough. I seem to feel like in sinking somewhat in the kingsdown and my neck is hurting. Sleepys wants to charge me of course a delivery fee and 129.00 fee to exchange .
    I'm going broke from all these fees and what bed should I choose? I feel like I'm losing my mind . They all feel good in the showroom the real test is sleeping the night. Years ago if you bought an expensive bedroom set they gave you mattress with it. Let me tell you I never had a problem, and didn't go through any of this half the time you didn't even try the mattress.

• Just had the Bed check inspector come today to inspect our very visible sagging Kings Down mattress. This is the second mattress that has sagged. The first was replaced less than a year after we got it because it sagged. My back kills me every night from this mattress. I am extremely frustrated at the quality of such an expensive bed. We spent $3, 800 total with mattress and double box springs. Unfortunately, I have to wait to hear fr them to tell me whether or not they will honor my warranty once again. I will have a backache in the meantime. :(. Don't waste your money! Sleepy should be ashamed!

Junebug416 May 23, 2014

I see NO POINT IN EVER USING A KINGSDOWN MATTRESS IN ANY BEDROOM ANYONE EVER NEEDS TO SLEEP IN. We purchased a King size Kingsdown Mattress 6 years ago - we knew within 6 months it was a failure - it took another year and a half - as Newlyweds - to get them to listen - finally they agreed to replace it - months after they had a take pictures with a "test" kit they sent. We did everything as asked still it was months later when they replaced it. The replacement - didn't even take us 2 months to figure out it was a failure. We contacted the manufacturer again, they sent another test kit - took months again - only difference this time take the pictures digitally ( the 1st time they sent a disposable camera). But this time - even though the pictures looked worse (We'd taken digital pics the 1st time for our records) they said the pictures were not taken correctly. They sent example pics, and our pics were just like their examples. We did it all again, still they said Not enough damage, yet. we have now had this one almost 4 years. I stopped sleeping on our Master Bdrm Kingsdown mattress about 3.5 years ago - it hurts my back too much - What a waste of $3, 000. And what an awful way to start a marriage. They STILL Have not replaced it. (I was just going to put a replacement mattress in a guest room that we do not use to show of the bdrm set) - but I see NO POINT IN EVER USING A KINGSDOWN MATTRESS IN ANY BEDROOM ANYONE EVER NEEDS TO SLEEP IN.

• Li
    LilRob1 Mar 28, 2014

After replacing my mattress 5 times since 2007 -- always blaming my back pain on a sagging mattress, or "body holes, " I read somewhere that it could be a poor box spring instead! I didn't replace mine...it was new too, so I did what others tried: a BED BOARD between the mattress and box spring. It worked perfectly. I only wish I would have seen this comment sooner!!!

• Cr
    Cripple Mar 23, 2014

I have had extreme back pain for quite a while and have tried a few different beds to alleviate the problem. No luck. I can hardly get out of bed in the morning. After reading all the negative reviews from what sounds like regular healthy people that have developed some of the symptoms I started with, I'm gonna buy a Kingsdown mattress. If Kingsdown mattresses turn healthy people into quads then maybe it will make me healthy again. Woo!

• Ho
    houseofpain Dec 25, 2013

In 1999 we purchased a Kingsdown mattress set for 5900.00 with a lifetime guarantee. what defines a lifetime?
    in 2007 I began having serious neck and back pain. That escalated into numbness in the arms and hands and severe headaches on some days. My team of Doctors never asked about my mattress but they found it odd that majority of my pain flare ups were uopn rising in the AM!! For 5 years I thought it was all due to an injury in 2006. Ive been in physical therapy for the entire 5 years because of all these random pains. What a nightmare!! My spouse also has back pain the past 3 years but he too thought it was from crashing on his bicycle. Our pillow top is sagging and we flip it exactly as the instructions state to do so. It doesnt help. The mattress below the heavy pillow top seems to be in great condition. I just spent 3 weeks in a hotel bed and watched every pain Ive been coping with disappear within that time. at the end of that 3 weeks I was pain free, headache free and felt amazing! I returned home, slept in my bed and woke up feeling soso. The 2nd day back in my mattress I was worse. Now its been a week and I am so wiped out with pain that I can hardlystand to read the comments, forums and complaints regarding this. I had so much faith in Kingsdown that I never once considered that my mattress was wreaking havoc on my entire body and health. Its worthy of noting that I have missed a lot of work due to the pain I endured. I will contact kingsdown after Christmas and see what they will do. If they fail to handle it as I would expect they would with a lifetime warranty, I will blast it on every social site that exists today! I will also keepeveryone here posted on how it goes.

• Rv
    RVnewbie Sep 18, 2013

There's not much more I can add that would be different than what everyone else is saying, but let me add one more voice to the complaint chorus. We spent about $2, 000 on our Kingdown mattress and it lost all its support in about a year. I read some reviews and had some concerns before we took delivery, but their regional sales manager assured me by email that they were a reputable company and stood by their warranty. I made a claim, and they sent me out a kit to measure the "compression". The measurement is done without anyone lying on the mattress, so of course it didn't meet their criteria because my wife and I both weigh more than string. The warranty claim was denied by their "committee" so we're stuck with a worthless mattress that causes us both severe back pain, and now we have to buy another one.

• Ce
    celie May 13, 2013

so many people, including myself, have had the same experience with this mattress. I got one good nights sleep on it. It sags, if two people sleep on it they roll into each other it is so awful that I have resorted to sleeping on it upside down, and as someone else pointed out, it is a hard back, not meant to be flipped, but it is so saggy the other way it' s horrible. I too had the "mattress inspector" from Kingsdown come here with his camera and measuring device. The verdict, what a shock, it doesn't sag enough. Most money I ever spent on a mattress yet so uncomfortable I'd prefer sleeping on the floor. Don't under any circumstance purchase this overpriced inferior product unless you have 24 hr free access to a chiropractor.

• Qu
    Queenemily4 Apr 04, 2013

This is the worst mattress you can buy for the most money. My fiancé and I end up rolling into each other in the middle of the bed. I wanted a soft bed, well I got my wish. This bed is so soft that it has ZERO support in the middle. Trying to get a warranty replacement is a total joke. I wasted almost 3 grand on this mattress barely two years ago. I will be replacing it soon because I am tired of waking up with back pain and sleeping on a slope.

• Ih
    ihatekingsdown Sep 14, 2012

Same problem here as everyone else!! Sagging and back pain from this horrible bed. The warranty is rediculous. Beside BBB...does anyone have suggestions on to end their scamming?? I've been stuck with this bed for 4 years...its frustrating and sad!!

June Gervais Aug 22, 2012

I agee with most of the above comments. It is the crappiest mattress I have had the misfortune to sleep on. It sagged within a month
    and gets worse with each passing night. My 20 year old mattress that I stuck down the basement is more comfortable. My backache seems to be worse every morning. I currently am waiting for someone to inspect it, but after reading these negative testimonials I am beginning to think it will be an exercise in futility. However, if I do not get some kind of satisfaction I will definitely take it further and I think every one should do the same.

• Cg
    CGivans Nov 29, 2011

Kingsdown receives bad ratings all over the world. Really is a shame too. To make matters worse, the whole warranty thing is almost impossible to use. My suggestion is a natural latex mattress. They can offer a firmer sleeping surface than most are used to, leading them to think they are less comfortable, but the support is amazing! I like this site http://www.naturalmattress.com.au/ - natural product so it's good for the environment and definitely better than a Kingsdown!

Johnny P'd Off Nov 19, 2011

I agree totally after owning 2 of the $2600 plus King sized Body System bedding sets. Terrible issue with body impressions after 12 to 15 months. Can' turn the one-sided system to even out the wear! Can't get any support from customer service, they sent me a piece of string, a paper ruler, and a disposable camera so I could 'diagnose' my own problem. Then after 2 months and a dozen phone calls they say my bed is fine. Now EVERYONE of the new high-tech stores in RDU area is gone! Heard they have laid off 60% of company and are barely holding on! Don't ask me to save them, I might give them the nudge they need to fall off that cliff. DOn't fall for the high tech "SLeep DIagnostic System' it's just air bags and weight sensors that match you to one of a few predetermined ranges of support. Sales [itch actually tells you your COMFORT is not what's important! I wish I had my $6k back and never walked into that store in Mebane NC !

• Ty
    typino Sep 25, 2011

After reading these reviews... We are canceling our order!

• Ke
    kendo12 Jun 05, 2011

I am in the market for a new bed and I am glad I stumbled upon this forum. I'm glad to say I won't be buying a Kingsdown, which was number 2 on my list.

• Jt
    jtfever May 14, 2011

My wife and I have been sleeping on our king size Kingsdown mattress for over five years now and still LOVE it! yes it has settled (read sagged) a bit about 1.5 to 2.0 inches but I am a BIG guy 6'3 300 lbs and my wife is around 140lbs. I rotate the mattress every few months (not flip, rotate!) to keep the sagging even. This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever had. as a matter of fact my wife just last night murmered how much she loves our bed as she was falling asleep. Kingsdown has been in business for over 100 years which amounts to...I don't know, ten's of millions of mattresses? and they only generate a few pages of complaints! If you want to see complaints check out the Sealy complaint forums. In my experience people are a LOT quicker to condemn than to praise Anyway just my .02.

• Pa
    Pam May 14, 2011

Yup, got my Kingsdown mattress Oct. 2007. Started sagging during Winter 2008.March 2008 after writing to the Sleepy's corporate office when the warranty was turned down (even after the inspector verified that the sag was 1 1/2 inches, plus one side dropped) I got a replacement mattress, although I only had to pay half the usuall delivery fee (how generous of Sleepy's.) Two people totalling less than 300 pounds can not sleep in this bed, as there is a huge sag in the middle of a mattress I've had two years, and has a thirty year warranty. I've rotated it as required. What a joke. So now, I'm writing to Sleepy's in Hicksville, NY (the Bethpage corporate office has closed seemingly) and to Kingsdown. But, I feel like letting Sleepy's know, thier computerized body reading is a farce, their warranty is a joke, and they are taking advantage of consumers. My back hurts every single night. My legs hurt too. The pain continues all day...unless I sleep on the couch!

judah2011 Mar 31, 2011

My husband and I bought a mattress a little over a year ago (green/ red) from sleepy's. The first couple of months I thought we had made the best purchase in our life and felt like a princess; shortly thereafter I started experiencing weakness in my lower back and a constant ache, causing me to toss and try every position on the mattress, to no avail. I even tried sleeping in the opposite direction but the weakness and pain kept getting worse. However, the moment I slept on our guest bed or on the couch I was much better. So we called sleepy's to investigate. They sent their inspectors who came in with their cameras etc. and then we received a shock from Sleepy's saying that the mattress had sagged 1 1/4 of an inch but not 1 1/2, and so they would not replace it, and we are free to have a second inspection. I had stopped sleeping on this bed since two months, and despite not being used it still records a sag of 1 1/4. I refuse to sleep on it just so that they can make a second inspection, as my back will just give way. My husband and I have resorted to using our guest bedroom for the past two months. Does anyone have any advice on what we should do next ?

• Ph
    phea Feb 10, 2011

I hate my Sleepy's / Kingsdown mattress so much. I actually have no intention of trying to file a warranty claim because I don't want to:

a. put another mattress in a landfill when that one craps out as well
    b. have another sleepy's / kingsdown mattress even if it works out.

I am 125 lbs, 5'7' female. My husband is 5'8" and 145 lbs. We are slim people and yet we have huge, gaping sags in the mattress. It's happening on my side, no matter which way we flip the mattress. We've had the mattress for just over a year. There are lumps and hills and bumps in the mattress. We end up in the middle. the sides bulge out. This mattress cost us almost 2 grand. We are furious. I w0n't even bother with the warranty but did want to add my voice to the greek chorus here. Caveat emptor!

• Mg
    M.G.G. Jan 30, 2011

Everyone... I've been through 8 different mattresses in the last 12 years trying to relieve my daily back pain and only ONE mattress has truly worked for me (and has GREATLY improved my back health! No more chiropractors!) ...it's the SLEEP NUMBER BED! I love to travel but now I think twice before I go anywhere because I know I will really miss my wonderful bed. I bought mine 6 years ago. I found my "number" and have not regretted this purchase not one day! It's wonderful! Stop buying mattresses that can't change with you through time as your body changes. Get one that works WITH your body, not against it.

mikear Dec 30, 2010

I finally sold my P.O.S. kingsdown bed set and for only $300. I felt like i was taking advantage of the guy buying it, knowing that the bed was only worth about a bag of dog sh*t. I went and bought a serta danford king bed set and i sleep like a baby now. That was less than half what i paid for the kingsdown.

• Jm
    JMG 22 Dec 29, 2010

I bought a Kingsdown Queen mattress & box set about 5 years ago. In Less than 3 months I found myself rolling to the middle. I called the store where I bought it and they had me contact the the manufacture. Kingsdown said they would not come look at the problem until I took pictures that show the sag in the mattress. I sent the pictures and all the measurements they asked for. Well you can guess what their reply was. Doesn't meet their criteria for replacement. Didn't matter that we Rolled to the middle that just normal to them. So I ended up putting it in the spare room where it gets very little use. I will never ever buy anything from Kingsdown.
    JMG 12-29-2010

• Km
    KMC10 Sep 03, 2010

We have a Kingsdown and spent over $2200 expecting the quality to be great. Well, the first week or two, it was fine, then it began to sag and we rolled toward each other constantly and it felt like we were sleeping on the side of a hill. Kingsdown was great and replaced it with one just like the previous one. Guess what.. the same thing all over again. What is the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and expecting different results...so...no more kingsdown for us.. Now, we're shopping for another mattress and believe us, it is anything but Kingsdown.

mikea Aug 28, 2010

My wife talked me into a kingsdown bed about a year ago. It was right after everyone got the stimulus check in the mail. I really wanted a seally or serta matress, but my wife ended up convincing me that we should buy the Kingsdown because we were'nt actually paying for it, uncle sam was! $1800 later i drove off with the king size. After about 1 and a half weeks we both started complaining about back pain and restless sleep. After about a month the matress started to sag on both sides. (A claim that the salesperson said would NEVER happen with this fine matress). I walked back in to the store where i purchased it to complain and was met with "well you have to turn the matress every week or so". WHAT KIND OF B.S. IS THAT. As it was i turned it once every 2 weeks and that did nothing. needless to say i will be taking my problem up with Kingsdown themselves since at the store level customer service does not even exist. Once they get your cash, they could pretty much give 2 [email protected]@@ about you. Now i guess i'll have to continue sleeping on an angle, due to the sagging and leaning awesome mattress. WHEN i can actually SLEEP.

Magdelyn Jun 22, 2010

I purchased a kings down in April 2006 and my back has hurt every night. At first is was fine, but now both my hips hurt and my lower back. Every morning when getting out of bed, I ache. Never, ever buy a Kings Down mattress. You are just wasting your money.

• Li
    Linda Wallace May 19, 2010

I COMPLETELY AGREE with ALL the NEGATIVE COMMENTARY !!! Our Kingsdown mattress is absolutely A W E F U L ! ! ! ! Within 4 to 6 months our mattress completely failed. We felt like we were sleeping in TWO GIGANTIC RUTS formed on each side of the bed made by our body impression with a huge mound in the middle. To cross the MOUND you had to swing your leg up to gain momentum to get over it to the other side, at which time you would fall into the other RUT and be stuck again! And THIS is suppost to be good for a bad back! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? ! ? N O T !!!
    And when I went back to Sleepy"s with my complaint . . . . they could careless. Far different than the pushy fast talking salesman who RAVED about the Kingsdown mattress as being the best! HUH Any customer service that Sleepy's has to deliver is done so, BEFORE they get your money and NOT AFTER they sell you the most expensive mattress in their store. Shame on me for being the SUCKER and taking the bait!!! Never again will I trust OR Buy from Sleepy's! ! !