sleepcentral.comcpap supplies wrong

P Review updated:

I have been trying to get www.sleepcentral.comto correct supply problems I have been having and they have not fixed the issues, even after repeated contacts by email (unanswered) voicemail (they say they do not have voice mail, call them, consumers are prompted to leave voice mail) and by phone .

They have for several months shipped the wrong supplies or not shipped needed supplies. I have never been shipped the correct water container CPAP machine and now that the container is broken, they will not replace it. Their standard response is since I did not contact them (see above) there is nothing they can do, hence it is my fault.

Meanwhile I am without a water tank, so I am without CPAP. I am at risk for complications of sleep apnea and infection.

• Ta
    tabatha tilson Jun 09, 2013

I have not received any supplies for my c-pap machine in over a year I have had to buy my supplies from other sources such as medical supplies and drug stores and every time that this company sent me the wrong humidifier and when i sent it back i was still sent the wrong one so i have humidifiers boxed up that I cant use I don't know why this company has refused to send me my supplies for my C-PAP machine they have all my information on file and never receive my order each month I am very dis pleased with this company I rate this company with a 2 being very unsatisfied .

• Tr
    tressy capps Oct 02, 2018

9-20-18 For weeks now working daily to get my mother in law out of collections for $3, 331.10. Forms faxed to Florida 5 times. They claim they never got them. So today the forms were faxed to the Riverside office and Jesse said he received them but does not have the authority to take her our of collections. AVOID THIS COMPANY

• Wl
    wlrjr Oct 27, 2018

*Failure to complete correct original order. No cannula with concentrator
    *Failure to send replacement cannulas
    *Failure to sent replacement column pair
    *Failure to return phone calls
    *Failure to send service tech for maintenance

• Ed
    Eddie Keator Apr 28, 2019

OH MY GOD... and I thought it was just me. I need for Americare Respiratory to accept my new health insurance. Best customer service and no third party resupplier, billing or attitudes.

Jason Zacara Sep 09, 2019

Rotech Healthcare. They're motto should be "Rotech we don't health care" or "Rotech we suck". They are the worst!! My first appointment to use this companies "service" was an appointment in Pasadena Ca at 12 noon. I arrived on time and the office was dark. I knocked for 10 minutes and no one came to the door. I sat in my car and waited.Twenty minutes later employees showed up with fast food bag lunches. They let us in and some woman came out from the back of the place. She was there the whole time we were knocking and never bothered to let us in the office or speak with us. Then the employees tried to blame it on our original contact who set the appointment. . Then I was fitted for a mask, however they did not bother to show me all the masks, rather there was only one or two only. The one they choose for me blew air into my eyes. I asked the fitting person to come to my house with the whole line of masks. She claimed she did not come to your house, however I was told they do come out in the beginning. I also overheard her make appointments while I was in the office. Since then I have had a problem getting supplies, more times then not. Phone calls are routinely not returned. I have my CPAP for two years and they have never replaced the dark blue filter which is to be replaced every 6 months. Last time I tried to get the dark blue filter, I was told "just wash it". They should be paying me as they think nothing of having you chase them for service or lack of service. Today, I found the one person who was reliable, has left the company. Even though she left, she was the only one who called me back. They have no after hours phone support, as they are on Eastern Standard Time. You can not even leave a message.

• Si
    Sister Johanna Dec 12, 2019

I have not been sent the correct size for wisp cushions my size is SM. The tubing should be the slimline
    tubing plus the climate line air for humidification and a water chamber for Air Sense 10 Auto Set For Her.
    Serial # [protected] I do not need a sponge filter.

• Me
    Merrilee Bertram Jan 06, 2020

WRONG SUPPLIES SENT OR NOT SENT AT ALL. WRONG WATER CHAMBER SENT. TRIED PHONING THEM OF THIS PROBLEM, ON HOLD FOR OVER 45 MINUTES AND STILL NO ONE ANSWERED. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE SERVICE.