Sleep Numbernew sleep number bed from qvc

T

We ordered a sleep number from QVC on May 21st. It was delivered on Jun 13th after we called and complained multiple times for it arriving so late. We were told to expect 7 boxes. We received the 7 boxes, removed our old bed, and put the sleep number together. At the very end we realized two pieces were missing. One base pad and one comfort layer were not in the box. My husband called QVC and sleep number on Jun 14th. He was told the pieces would be expedited and sent via UPS. On Jun 16th, I chatted online with sleep number. I was told that they would ship the missing pieces in 14-17 days. They also said it may be faster to take the bed apart, return, and reorder. My husband called the next day and was told it had been shipped. We waited. He called sleep number on Jun 22nd and was told the pieces will ship in 2-3 weeks. All this time we have had a bed that can not be used. Their customer service is terrible. QVC has apologized multiple times and refunded $250 even though sleep number is at fault. Very upset.

• Me
    Melody Whitaker Aug 12, 2018

I recently ordered a Sleep Number bed as a 50th birthday gift (08/17) to myself. The bed was to be delivered Sat 08/11 between 4:30 and 8:30 PM but instead it arrived at almost 11 PM. To add insult to injury once it arrived it was not able to be put together as the delivery personnel stated they did not have one of the necessary flame retardant tarps. While they were at my residence I contacted customer service via chat and although the representative was very nice I was informed that the next available date in which the bed could be redelivered in its entirety (the delivery persons advised against any part of the bed being delivered during the visit because I would be personally held responsible if anything were to happen prior to actual installation) would not be until AFTER 8/23 and that I should contact customer service via telephone first thing Monday (08/13) morning. I've paid a lot less for merchandise and the customer service, support, and delivery was A+ but I pay almost $7K for this bed and this is how I'm treated. Maybe I should have thrown a party or treated myself to a new car instead. Very sad and unhappy with this. Hopefully, someone in corporate will read this and try to make it right.