SleekHair / SleekShop.com

SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] order placed on: 25-may-2019 order #: 2121347 reference #: 1853405

I never received this order. I am not paying for this. I am contacting my credit card company and asking for a reverse on the charges due to dispute. I have called many many times, sent you documentation, filed a claim with UPS and no one is returning my calls. I am reversing charges and finding another source to order my products from. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and my local news station Channel 7 on your side. You have horrible customer service and response is almost nothing.

Kellye Polizzi

• SleekHair / SleekShop.com's response · Jul 12, 2019

Hello Kellye,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We cannot seem to find any detailed email correspondence or voicemails left in our internal system. We did find (1) email sent recently on 7/3 however nothing was explained, no message, simply an attachment. The document is attached below.

Upon further investigation we noticed the package was delivered to an incorrect Apartment #. Although you entered 07A, this package seems to have been delivered to 17A by UPS on 5/30/2019 - 1Z17EA710352635595 (attached below)

That being said, we are more than happy to refund your account for the "undelivered" package. However because you have mentioned you will be disputing this charge with your credit card company, we are unable to proceed with this credit.

Please note, for future orders, customers are to contact us immediately to report any missing, damaged or "undelivered" packages within 72 hours. We will begin to take appropriate steps to correct the issue. The only email received was on 7/3, 33 days after it shows to have been delivered. If you can provide proof of emails/voicemails sent earlier (within the 72 hours of delivery) we will be sure find out why they were not responded to in a timely manner. This is a very serious matter and plan to address the correct department so this does not occur in the future.

Your understanding is appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Sleekshop.com

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] disappointment

On January 23, 2019, Sleekshop charged me an additional fee for second day delivery and the product did not arrive until four days later. I requested to be reimbursed and they have completely ignored my request. I will never do business with them again. They actually went as far as blame UPS for not shipping it on time but UPS did not receive the package until Jan 25, 2019 when it was supposed to ship on Jan 23, 2019. The order number was 2105234. I am only asking for #23.96 refund and so far they refuse to provide one.

• SleekHair / SleekShop.com's response · Jul 12, 2019

Hello Elissa,

We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Our records show you were corresponding with one of our agents and this issue has since been resolved. A Paypal refund was issued on 1/29/2019 (invoice attached).

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,
    Sleekshop.com

• Resolution Statement

customer service

I stopped ordering from sleekhair.com because they were extremely rude the few times I had to contact them. The last straw was when I was trying to take advantage of a discount offer email which did not give you the discount code. When I emailed them and asked them for the code because it wasn't anywhere on the email they sent me an offensive email, insinuating I was stupid because the code was in the email all I had to do read it. My second email to them reiterated that there wasn't a code and could she please send it to me. She did but she just couldn't help herself she had to insult me by telling me it was visible. So I emailed their email back to them showing no code of any kind and let them know I wouldn't be doing business with them again. The name of the woman whom I had to deal with on several occasions including this one was Cynthia. I never heard back from the company when I sent them their own email back which I and several friends went over several times, there was clearly no discount code. They also don't let you use your rewards points that you accumulate with each product you buy during any discount offers which they had going on most of the time. That made no sense to me nor have I had a similar experience anywhere else. I earned the points by buying products at full price as well as discounted prices. I couldn't use them whenever they had a promotion or sale price products which they had going on generally most of the time. It was a crock. I earned them and should have been able to use them anytime. I figure they must do a kick butt business to be able to treat their customers so poorly.

sleekhair online store

They said I'll get my items within 5 days, but it took them almost two months to deliver my order. The bad thing was that they were unprofessional and were not able to tell me anything, they only said that I need to be more patient.
I was in contact with them but they did not provide me with any updates and were quite rude.
I do not recommend this store first of all because delivery takes too long, yes they promise fast shipping but that's a lie, don't count on that. And the second thing is their support - total disrespect!
Don't buy from Sleekhair!

• SleekHair / SleekShop.com's response · Apr 21, 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience there might have been. Please provide us with your order details via a direct email to [email protected]

We would be more than happy to assist.

Thelma
    Sleekhair.com

absolutely ridiculous!

They said they'll ship my order within maximum 5 day, but my order was actually never shipped and I never received it! When I contacted SleekHair customer support for the first time they said that they need more time, never explained what happened. Gave them another two extra weeks and there was no result, so I contacted them again and demanded my money back. Their rep said they'll cancel my order and I'll get a refund within a week. Gave them a week and then they said they need more time! Are you kidding me? It actually takes 5 minutes to transfer money!! Absolutely ridiculous!

awful quality and waste of money

I was disappointed in the company www.sleekhair.com. I ordered hair extensions from them, but the quality was awful and after a week these extensions were dry and didn’t look as they needed to. My friend had the same problems, and we posted complaints on their website, but they ignored us and wasted another sums for the hair extensions. Not recommended.

do not order eufora online

Sleekhair is NOT an authorized seller of Eufora products. Eufora products are intended to be sold only by authorized salons. Visit eufora.net and click on "Where to Buye" to see a list of great salons in your area that are educated in the products, their use and proper recommendation for your hair type and styling needs. Eufora offers a 100% consumer satisfaction guarantee on all products ONLY when purchased through a professional salon. WARNING Eufora does not sell products on the Internet and does not authorize any other company to sell Eufora online. Eufora will not guarantee products sold online by un-authorized sellers. Products currently being sold are known to be in excess of 5 years old and have passed their intended safe shelf life!

• Al
    Al b. May 24, 2012

When they stop charging so much at salons, we will stop buying online!

bad customer service

I had a bad experience and am reporting them to the BBB. The e-mail customer service is the WORST! I dealt with someone named Junko. I ordered a 16 oz pump of gel + a 10.9 oz tube and only recived the pump. It was advertised as a 2 piece deal and I have the order confirmation e-mail to prove it. I was told the that the pictures don't always represent what you're getting. I, however, have an e-mail they sent me to confirm the order that clearly states what I claim. I got nowhere with Customer Service...was told about the 20% restocking fee. I kept it because I refuse to give them one more cent. I will NEVER order from them again and I caution you to do the same! I am pretty certain there was a language barrier with the person I was dealing with...but, that shouldn't affect the outcome of a Customer complaint!

buyer beware

Never order from this internet site. I order hair products from this site and never received the order. The company does not answer the phone or emails. I have tried contacting them over and over, but unsuccessfully. I finally decided to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and realized the company had been rated an "F." I thought the company was legit because they were sponsored by "yahoo.com." Little did I know!

Janice.dom Nov 24, 2010

I had 2 bad experiences at Sleekhair.com and will not go back!

buyers beware