Sky Sports — sports presenter comment.
During a live television broadcast last weekend Jamie Carragher made a comment to Joleon Lescott, in which he asked Joleon why he had taken his trousers off.
Joleon was wearing a pair of brown trousers at the time, so the comment was obviously referring to his skin colour.
I found this comment to have racist overtones and be very offensive, I would like to know what if any action you have taken against Mr Carragher or indeed if you have taken no action, why not? If no action has been taken can I presume that you condone racist comments made by your employees during live television broadcasts.
Miss J Fairgrieve
More Sky Sports Complaints & Reviews
- Sky Sports - commentators 
- Sky Sports - coverage of the masters golf tournament 2011 
- Sky Sports - commentators comments 
- Sky Sports - calvin tatum speedway 
- Sky Sports - gary neville commentary biased and ruined viewing experience 
- Sky Sports - david croft commentator - sky f1 
- Sky Sports - andy walker
- Sky Sports - ashes coverage
- Sky Sports - premier league game, friday 10th august 
- Sky Sports - cricket commentators on sky