Menu

complaints

Deliverr Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Deliverr at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Deliverr has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Deliverr. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Deliverr complaints 7

Sort by:

Newest Deliverr complaints

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Deliverr Deliverr sent our inventory back bad packed and it was damaged during the delivery (altho at this point we aint sure how it was kept)

Deliverr sent our inventory back bad packed and it was damaged during the delivery (altho at this point we aint sure how it was kept). We need creadit for all damaged inventory.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Deliverr Deliverr is offerin' a promo where ya can send in yer inventory and get free inbound shipments (promo attached)

Deliverr is offerin' a promo where ya can send in yer inventory and get free inbound shipments (promo attached). Ya just gotta use the link in the email they sent ya to schedule and send yer stuff. They even attached a *** showin' the dates and amount of inventory ya sent in, which qualifies ya for the free inbound shipment. Deliverr is all about advertisin' them free inbound shipments and they even provide a link in the email to promote the promo. Seems like they're tryin' to trick businesses with their first page claimin' to have clear and simple pricin' (snap attached).

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Deliverr I been tryin' to close my account with Deliverr for like a whole month now and they keep givin' me the runaround

I been tryin' to close my account with Deliverr for like a whole month now and they keep givin' me the runaround. They say they can't close my account until they get back all my stuff, but they still dealin' with shipments from February 4, 2022 and February 19, 2022. Them orders got PO#*** and PO#***. Ain't nobody at this company seem to know how to speed up this process and it's just plain silly that it's takin' this dang long. They even told me they ain't got no customer service phone number for me to call and get help with this mess. All I keep gettin' is a bunch of emails sayin' thanks for my patience. Well, my patience done run out and I really need some help fixin' this problem. I think Deliverr done had plenty of time already.

Is Deliverr legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Deliverr as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Deliverr stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Deliverr should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Deliverr earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Deliverr achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Deliverr. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Deliverr has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Deliverr.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Deliverr website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Deliverr.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Deliverr.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Deliverr, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Deliverr have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Deliverr website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

Deliverr.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Deliverr has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 7 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Deliverr protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
L

Deliverr Invoice# *** billed $731.99, but it was supposed to be $0

Invoice# *** billed $731.99, but it was supposed to be $0. They told us to 'prepare my free inbound shipment now' in an email, so we followed the link and made the shipment without any extra approval or limitations. They claim to have clean and simple pricing, but that's not the case with promotions. We have attached the email and a screenshot for reference. We have formed a group of others who were also tricked by this 'promo', but we want the fees credited as they promised. They need to stick to their promise of clear and simple fees and prices on their main page.

C

Deliverr This review is about our brand, Hystar Products

This review is about our brand, Hystar Products. We shipped a bunch of orders with Deliverr. We sent them a whole 20ft container (FCL). The container was packed with only our stuff and sealed up tight by the manufacturer. We gave Deliverr more than 16 documents to show that the container was loaded up completely. But guess what? Deliverr says we didn't send them all the units we said we did. So now, we're missing 48 boxes. That's a whopping $13,542 worth of inventory costs, $1,987 for shipping, and $413.99 for labels. Can you believe it? We sent them a container that was sealed up and filled with only our stuff. They got their half of the shipment, but the other half just sat in a corner for over a month. And now, after 2 months, those 48 boxes still haven't been given to us. We tried to investigate, but it didn't lead to anything. They won't reimburse us for no good reason. So now, we have no choice but to criticize them and maybe even take legal action to get our money back. Any normal person can see that Deliverr messed up and should take responsibility.

L

Deliverr On Jan 27/2022, I asked Deliverr to recall my ***

On Jan 27/2022, I asked Deliverr to recall my ***. They were supposed to deliver 16 shipments from different warehouses, but their site didn't let me download this info. So, I had to make a detailed and complex spreadsheet to keep track of the returning inventory. The shipment boxes didn't have any packing slips, and many of them arrived broken and messed up, with items missing. These boxes were too heavy for their size, and they could have easily fit into 2 smaller boxes. I want to remind you that even FedEx loses packages sometimes. I carefully checked and documented all the items that were returned to me, and I sent individual invoices for each DSKU. I received a confirmation of the refund amount, and I strongly suggested that they refund it to my bank account, certified check, or PayPal account. But now, they refuse to issue the refund and keep asking for my bank routing and account number, even though my account in *** is already linked to my bank account. I can never talk to a real person who can actually help me with this or any other issues. They never escalate the matter. I can't believe that Deliverr finds this issue too difficult or expensive to resolve. After all, it's my money. Dealing with this has cost me thousands of dollars in labor and time to inventory these shipments and deal with their support. I have all the documentation and an email thread that's 72 messages long, but it's too much to upload here.

R

Deliverr I started using Deliverr in June

I started using Deliverr in June . Right from the start, I had a problem. I sent them inventory, and they said they could intercept it and send it back to me. But turns out, they couldn't divert the inventory and instead checked it into their warehouses all over the country. It took them a few months to do this, even though they promised it would be done quickly. That was the first problem. Then, months later, I made a removal order for 100 units with the order number RYTRCJDOY. It's been over 5 months, and they still haven't completed the removal order. I also placed another removal order with the number B1LQ2USZQ about 2 months ago. They said it would be done by April 1st, but it's still not completed. And then there's another removal order with the number #BJB2BGHNC that I placed over 1 month ago. They promised to ship it in the middle of April, but almost half of the order hasn't been shipped. For the part that did ship, they claim to have only received 3 units out of 100. There are many other issues I've had with this company, and honestly, I can't keep track of all of them. These are the ones that stand out to me. Throughout all these problems, Deliverr has continued to charge me over $2,000 for basically nothing. Ideally, I want three things: (1) a refund for all the late removal order fees, (2) a refund for the inconveniences and Deliverr's false promises, and (3) to remove all my inventory from Deliverr to avoid storage fees. I'm scared to place the removal order because it seems like Deliverr can't handle it. It seems like they've taken on more than they can handle. They can't deliver on what they promise. Relying on Deliverr has cost me over $5,000 in shipping fees and now $2,000 in their own fees. Please look at the attached screenshots. Some say the items have shipped, but that's not true.

Overview of Deliverr customer experience

Deliverr, the e-commerce fulfillment service, has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints. Customers have expressed frustration with the company's poor customer service, citing long wait times and unhelpful representatives. Deliverr's shipping practices have also come under fire, with many customers reporting delayed deliveries and damaged packages. Furthermore, the company's inventory management system has been criticized for its inaccuracies, leading to incorrect product listings and stockouts. Additionally, Deliverr's pricing structure has left customers dissatisfied, as hidden fees and unexpected charges have caught many off guard. Overall, these issues have resulted in a negative customer experience and have raised concerns about the reliability and efficiency of Deliverr's services.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Deliverr contacts