SkipTheDishesterrible and awful

G Review updated:

What an awful service. Unbelievable that someone can spend 3 hours chatting with a manager just to understand what happened to an order. Such a waste of time. My order was small, so I don't understand how this could cause such a long resolution. Anyway, my order never arrived, my questions weren't answered, I wasn't helped, no refund. I lost money.

• Ju
    Justin Reis Oct 31, 2017

I agree, I had a terrible experience with SkipTheDishes also.

Angriest Customer Mar 23, 2018

Worst service ever, when the driver doesn't even know East from West or what floor he is on or if he is even in the building!!! Know how to follow directions or don't be a delivery driver

Mario P Nov 04, 2018

my food took way to long to be delivered and when it was it was to cold was very disappointed in the food will not order again

• 3m
    3,m Feb 26, 2019

Have been repeatedly asked to provide IP address of criminal who stole deceased person's ID. They said only if RCMP request, which they have and still refusing to copperate.

• Ri
    richardperriment Aug 07, 2019

I ordered from Milestones on Cambie, in Vancouver, BC
    The driver failed to deliver.
    My order# 107465189 pre-paid by CIBC Debit.

I would like a total REFUND.

Richard Perriment.
    604-873-1127

• Di
    Dianne Sep 14, 2019

@richardperriment Call your bank and put in a dispute.

• Br
    Brad Wertman Aug 17, 2019

So there is a driver named sean simmons he not only preys on little girls and beats them up but when i confronted him he ran to his car and flipped me off as he said he was off to find more little girls i am wanting for him to get fired and hopefully go to jail

• Qu
    Queen Triple-Zero Aug 21, 2019

Tonight (August 15th, 2019) I submitted an order to skipthedishes.com. I received someone else's order but my phone is broken so I had to cut off the chat. Online didn't work - asked me to submit a message instead of opening chat. Fortunately I had their number (they called me to cancel a previous order) but they will not answer! Been waiting 1hr!

• Si
    Simranj Oct 19, 2019

I ordered my food today at 3:14 and it reached to me after 4:30 and the food was really cold and spoiled.
    Highly disappointed from the service.

• Iw
    iWaNtMyMoNeYbAcK123 Oct 26, 2019

My account got hacked and someone ordered $110+ worth of food. I contacted Skip The Dishes but I was told that someone would contact me to resolve it but it's been 12 hours and no response.

• Co
    complainer123rdt Oct 27, 2019

Delivery person peed in elevator in my building.

They literally peed there pants.

The elevator was filled with pee and I had to clean it up.

She should be fired and banned from delivering anyones food

Its absolutely disgusting!

• Da
    DanBorchardt Nov 09, 2019

The cannot get my order right and consistently forget items it's frustrating and leaves me hungry. They only have one job but cant seem to do the simplest of things to achieve delivery of all the correct things in the order.

• Bb
    Bblue Dec 28, 2019

I got the wrong order. This has shrimp in it and my wife is deathly allergic. I cant touch it. And I haven't been able to contact on the chat at all. My wife ordered the noodles and now has no dinner. ..with no way to rectify the situation! The problem with the chat has been on going for some time now. Unacceptable...

• Ru
    Ruedee Dec 29, 2019

I have tried for two months to order from skip and it keeps saying payment failed. I have even tried to pay cash. Same thing. I have deleted the app and reinstated the app. Same thing. I can't use use it from my phone or other devices. I have used Skip since it first came out with no issues. Now I can't use it at all

• Ta
    tammy tremblay Jan 11, 2020

You fucking stealing bastards ripped off my daughter for her food. She ordered never received it and now the company refuses to refund her for the food. Fucking thieving bastards. Their customer service centre apologized for her not getting her food refunded the fees for delivery and tip but not the food itself.

• Bh
    bhuwandeep kor Feb 09, 2020

Skip the dishes charged me $11.80 for the order I didn't place. They don't have any record who placed the order where it was delivered and nothing . So y they charged me .

• Ca
    Carol Cumming Feb 09, 2020

Nov 12/2019 double order for 38.95 and Dec 02/2019 41.38 Please check into this and get back to me. [email protected]