Sixt Car Rentalrented van damage number sx-[protected]-1-683, m - rx 7456

B

I have rented a Van from Sixt on 27/08/2016 in order to move my house stuff. I have returned the Van next day in evening and since it was Sunday, I have put the keys in key box. I have checked the Van no damage but didn't take any picture. A week later I have received a mail from Sixt saying that there is a scratch more than 10 cm inside the Van, which has been checked the day after we have returned the Van. after a month Sixt sent me the bill around 750 Euros for this 10cnm scratch and wants me to pay it. However, how am I going to know that this scratch done during investigation.