Sirius Satellite Radio — voided subscription
On 8-24-07 I purchased a new Chrysler Aspen from Magnussen's Chrysler in Auburn, Ca. This vehicle came wit a free 12 month SIRIUS Satellite radio subscription. After less than two months the service was disconnected. Contact was made with Magnussens and they stated they could not help. I made four telephone contacts with SIRIUS Radio customer service and was unable to get my satellite radio service reactivated. I sent a registered letter to SIRIUS Customer Service Manager in NY City. I have received no response from them. On the window sticker of this vehicle it was posted $195 for one year subscription from SIRIUS Satellit6e Radio. I have received nothing from SIRIUS. The Magnessens Chrysler tell's me my problem is with SIRIUS Radio and they refuse to help me.
More Sirius Satellite Radio Complaints & Reviews
- Sirius XM - lifetime membership trap
- Sirius Satellite Radio - consumers beware of sirius radio!
- XM radio - Billed for services which never received!
- Sirius Radio Canada - Poor service - illegal credit card charges
- Sirius XM Radio - harassment
- XM radio - Billing after cancellation
- Sirius XM - harassing phone calls
- Sirius XM - xm radio service
- XM radio - Fraudulent Company
- SiriusXM - overbilling