SinglesnetWish to change subscription period

V

I signed up with SinglesNet on 9th May. It was my intention to try this dating site for only 1 month. I may have been at fault but it turns out that I was billed for 6 months. Although I cannot be sure if the mistake was mine, I then immediately contacted SinglesNet on the same day requesting to have my subscription changed from 6 months to 1 month - i.e. to be refunded the difference between the 2 subscription amounts. This was refused and yet SinglesNet does have a refund policy in place for those who are not happy with the site and do not use the site. I made immediate use of the site and I have no problem with the service that it provides. However, I feel they should allow my subscription to revert to 1 month and pay me the refund. I can then decide if I wish to continue using the site after the 1 month has expired. I trust you can mediate in this matter.

• Ph
    philcoaz Feb 11, 2010

was told if i give credit card number it would be used for verification of age -no charges -work up this morning and there was a charge of 47 dollars from my account !! i did not want to be charged -my account is now overdrawn -bank said i could dispute it but will take a while -they ripped me of

• Af
    afrointroductions victim Jan 04, 2010

this company provided my personal information to some of it's members, including my name, address, phone number, email address and IP address. the information was posted in their chatroom. this information has been used by its members for identity theft and there have been attempts to hack into my computer as a result of this security breach.

Roy Nov 20, 2008

The address for a complaint is Singles net.com

13 A Highland Circle

Needham, MA [protected]

Phone # [protected]

Roy Nov 20, 2008

You DONT have to get sucked in by them call the Attorney Generals office and tell them about ALL of the scams an I wonder why is one of the sponsors here is www.singles.net.com

Roy Nov 20, 2008

I will tell you that www.singles.net is a site that puts Adware/Spyware.Malware on YOUR HARD DRIVE what they do is put Zango-Adware-180 solutions and Hotbar when logged on to that site and if you see something like your computer is infected DONT just cancel that ADVERTISEMENT X it out they are a currupted site and yry to solicit software companies on top of there fees to make you buy software

Dennis McShane Nov 12, 2008

fraud /fraud/fraud

Dennis McShane Nov 12, 2008

i agree it IS THE MOST RIP OFF AND SCAMMERS EVER IN MY LIFE THAT I HAVE EVR SEEN

• Co
    Comeswithacane Sep 22, 2008

It's not that I intended for this site to find my true love my when I go to a website that has my personal information on it and want to at the very least resign and am unable to do so that's not right!!!

Mark keyworth Aug 24, 2008

colonsmartcleasner
    Posted: 2008-08-24 by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    froud

Complaint Rating:
    I to was a dumy. i was on a survey, took the trial offer and got scamed. there were no phone numbers on the offer but i thought there would be with the trial shippment.NOT, only a web sight. when i went to bring it up, all that would come up was a picture of the bottle of colonsmartcleasner, when i clicked on the bottle it would take me to another sight. i tried several times the same thing kept happening. So there i found a phone number so i called it. they kept saying they had nothing to do with colonsmartcleasner.needless to say i was very angry.then i thought well when it comes in i would just put on it return to sender and wait for a refund. well it never happend... my bank said they couldnt do anything for thirty days from the day i sent it back. so i waited filled the dispute and waited four days for the results.. well then i get the results from my bank... NOT HAPPY my bank sends me some copys off the internet from colonsmart stating there is only one way you can receive a refund.you have to follow four steps. one of thoughs steps are they do not except Return to sender packages as a way for refund. what they dont say is that package i sent back is theirs now and you get nothing for $88.98.now it said nothing about ANY policys when i ordered the free samples.and when i got the free samples it had nothing of any policys either. so im out the money and the FAKE product(COLONSMARTCLEASNER). OH DID I MENTION YHE PRODUCT DID NOTHING... I TOOK THE SUPPOSEDLY FREE SAMPLES AND HAD NO REACTION !!! if there is anyone out there that can help me get my money back.i would be very happy... [email protected] TO EVERYONE------ STAY AWAY FROM COLONSMARTCLEASNER !!! THERE A RIPOFF !!!

1 minutes ago by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    i forgot to mention the paperwork my bank got off the internet was dated july 10th 2008 REVISED. this was 2 mth. after i sent mine back. when i got my (FREE) sample.i couldnt get on their web site to cancel nor did they have a phone number... COLONSMARTCLEASNER IS A RIPOFF...

• Bo
    boopy1515 Jul 28, 2008

Deceitful advertising! When someone says "One month free", they should mean it. These people put it only in the fine print! When i singen up it did not say, anything about recurring payments.

• Ni
    NITEOWL 54 Jun 12, 2008

The people on this web sight are not looking to meet any one special. All the are looking to do is etalk and that is it how can you get to know some one over the computer.

• Du
    DupedinLA Jun 03, 2008

Complete fraud. How is this company hasn't been sued out of business? I posted a profile and within minutes I had more than 15 "messages" in my email from people interested in meeting me, according to this scam sight.

• Ss
    s s May 06, 2008

SinglesNet does nothing to prevent married people from being on this site, advertising themselves as single. Of the few people I did correspond with one of them was a man that had been married for 16 years. Too bad I didn't find out until eight months later. This information should be verified before letting someone on this site.

charles e. mcclelland Apr 23, 2008

I not recieved my new one have year subscription yet. my order # is [protected] customer # [protected] Please help me to recieve this.

• Ra
    ray rodriguez Apr 23, 2008

Joined 1 yr subscription and very unhappy with service one month into subsciption. In order for me to contact women I meet online I must go to their website and provide credit card information to get their phone number. Also noticed lots of bogus profiles and receive lots of spam mail. Don't do business with this rip-off artist.

• Ke
    Ken Diaz Sep 18, 2007

If you are not a paying member with only a profile on line, they will send you fake emails and “flirts”. The “flirts” are free (although entirely bogus) but to read the emails you have to subscribe to the service. That’s pretty much how I got suckered.

Dee Ge Sep 04, 2007

I could say that i met a few decent guys on singles net. so far..... nothing spectacular... As far as a nasty or disgusting e-mail sent to me that never happened. If i felt like avoiding a certain profile then i would simply block them. I would also change the search options and change up the zip code and i would get different results. I NEVER came across anybody on that site trying to scam me or say they were from Africa!... As far as credit/or account issues none so far!! but i guess I'll wait and see... if i do come across one I'll let u guys know.

• Ka
    Karen J Scholz Jul 03, 2007

After only 1 day I was totally disgusted by messages from area men. I tried several times to get my money refunded, but they have quite a run-a-round process in place. I can't locate an 800 number to call them. I thought this was a legitimate business, but learned differently.