Having problems with Singlesnet.com?

Singlesnet.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 25, 2007. The latest review Wish to change subscription period was posted on May 10, 2012. The latest complaint Featured Member Fraud was resolved on Aug 26, 2011. Singlesnet.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 49 reviews. Singlesnet.com has resolved 19 complaints.

Singlesnet.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Singlesnet.com Customer Service. Initial Singlesnet.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Singlesnet.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Singlesnet.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Singlesnet.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Singlesnet.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Singlesnet.comBe careful if you deal with SinglesNet.com!

I was receiving quite a few notices from woman saying that I could write them back if I wanted to. I became suspicious that singlesnet was tricking me when I emailed the ladies that I had received the notices from and they did not write back to me. This happened many times. I then took a closer look at these email notices that I received from the alleged woman. The ones that were tricks were the ones that said -- (One to one match notification) Saying that I could respond back to the person if I wanted to ---I thought that meant the lady was inviting me to write back to her.

It was later when I took this whole thing to the better business borough that singlesnet admitted that "The one to one match notification is a computer generated message."

Singlesnet claims they will give you your money back if your not completely satisfied, I called their phone number quite a few times and was just left on hold each time. That's when I contacted the better business borough.

In addition to tricking me into becoming a paying member with their one to one match notification, Singlesnet also billed my credit card without my permission. I don't go to the singlesnet site any more so I don't know if they are still using the same tricks but if you deal with them, Be careful.

Jim.

• Ju
      judith Jun 03, 2016

why my singlesnet not subcribe any mail and can't recieved to any one and why now can't open my singlesnet it means closed now the site. can u pls. reply my comment. im avid fan of your site thank u very much.

• Valerie Jun 03, 2016

When I wrote to tell them the man who asked me out was married I never heard back from them. Do not use this site. They continue to take your money even after you resign. This site stinks. Single People BEWARE. This site is a joke. I continue to get winks and people interested emails from these people and I have written them many times to discontinue my subscription. Again. They do not check anyone that subscribes to it. You get phoney emails from them and then when you actually get a date with a ?????? Real human...it turns out the guy is a ***. So do not...I repeat...do not buy into their scams.

• De
      debb5482 Jul 25, 2009

I emailed singlesnet and asked them what the icons meant. They were straight forward about it and once I understood flirts, one to ones, and views I was able to respond or not. I don't believe they are tricking anyone. What I do believe is that they don't explain how the site works well enough. Anyway.. that's my 2 cents.

• Ge
      george raymond Nov 24, 2008

these complaints are true and i've had some fraudulent experiences with singlesnet.com myself. they send emails saying you have a free trial and after you go through the trouble of registering you have to upgrade to reply to any messages you receive even though they tell you for 7 days you have the same priveledges as fully paid members. its just a scam to get you to upgrade when you get several messages of which are mostly computer generated.

Jay Aug 27, 2008

I gotta say that I have a problem with just about every site out there. Between True and Singlesnet fake flirts, Eharmony's all prudes or holy rollers that won't meet you to match and looking at tons of 100% matches to you and they never respond it's no wonder people don't leave the bars and acting the fool.

SAVE YOUR MONEY...it's not like the commercials.

• Mi
      MIss Samantha Apr 30, 2008

SINGLESNET is awesome, met the man of my dreams.

Singlesnet.com — Poor service!

They claim free singles dating and that members can contact each other free. That is a lie. No one who is a...

Singlesnet.comPretty sneaky. Avoid!

Here's how I got sucked in. Replied to a craigslist personal. She said her profile is on this website and sign up is free. She even gave me her user name so I could find her there. So of course to sign up meant email address etc, etc. (but free at this point). Guess what? She is nowhere to be found in there (I've since learned she is non-existent and I got an automated response) and now I have a profile in there whether I want one or not. And of course I have dozens of women winking at me who I am sure are bogus too because to talk to them means you have to sign up and pay. Pretty sneaky. Avoid!

• Le
        lee Mar 04, 2008

I got the same email. It sounded real, but her email address is always different. Only different thing is that she didn't said to sign up free. Of course, I didn't join the site; singlesnet.com.

DON'T SIGN UP!!!

Singlesnet.com — Taking money from my bank account

I was a remember of singlesnet.com, and became very dissatisfied with their service, and decided to have them...

Singlesnet.com — The site is nothing but spam and all the profiles are fake!

Ever since I signed up at Singlesnet.com, I've been getting solicitors for adult entertainment sites and...

Singlesnet.comWorst dating site!

This is the worst dating site i have ever experienced. First off people can never get on to the inbox page it never connects until sometimes 10 tries and i usually just give up by then. Second i think someone went out and picked out the uglies bunch of geezers they could find and put them on there site. And most of the men i spoke with just string you along and then just disappear none of them are looking for anything more than a good time! I would never recommend this site to anyone.

Kathy.

• Mr
          Mr Nice Guy Jul 13, 2009

singlesnet is a fake site.i met three girls in there i talked to them suddlenly five days later one of them tells me i have a boyfriend, then another one just stop talkin to me for no reason and, then another one leads me on and her ex boyfriend calls me and insults me for no reason.I think singlesnet is the worst dating site in this planet.All the girls are on rebounds with ex boyfriends or they just play with your feelings.I think singlesnet should shut down cuz is causing people to waste money for nothing in return.

• Be
          beth mattey Feb 06, 2008

I was on singlesnet.com fpr one week. I recieved one e-mail from a guy who was visiting my state on business inviting me to his
          hotel room. Another guy e-mailed me telling me his prefernces for sexual postions trying to engage me in cybersex. Then the
          final straw breaker was one of those Nigerian money scams. I could not get oot of this site fast enough.

There was nothing provactive about my profile or photos. This site is the absolute worst and left me so traumatized I will not try
          online dating for awhile on any site. I did not want to be e-mailed by any of their members never mind meet and date any of them.

Beth.

• Ke
          Kevin Cares Jan 19, 2008

Stop looking for illicit sex. Use a real matchmaking service if your intent is ultimately marriage

• Pa
          paul george Sep 08, 2007

I wasted two weeks trying to find a suitable companion on this site. They do not read your profile, send you matches from 6,000.00 miles away. I smoke they send me non smokers, I do not drink they send me drinkers. How desperate can you get. Everytime I tried to upload pictures of myself they posted someone else's picture to represent me. Are there teen -agers running this site. This total experience with this site was a waste of time and money.

Singlesnet.com — Cannot connect to site!

I do not want singlesnet.com to send me any more e-mails. I tried to go onto the site to stop these e-mail...

Singlesnet.com — SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks!

Singles net are a bunch of crooks these people are hurting the feelings of many people who are looking for...

Singlesnet.com — Stay away from Singlesnet.com

If I should tell you anything, its to STAY AWAY from SINGLESNET.COM. This site is a complete scam from the...