Singapore Post (SingPost)service

X Nov 09, 2018

Hi there. I went to Singpost to collect my reg article. On 10 Nov. I understand that singpost operate until 1pm on sat I was there at 12.59pm? the door was alr lock that is ok. I understand as i'M late however the staff there don't even bother at least let me know that they are close and can't attend to me. I was standing there for 10mins hoping they could open the door for me. ( trying luck) eg. how can I assist or something. There were so many staff at the counter about 4-5? They just ignored. Really disappointed with singpost service getting really poor. At Bukit pangjang branch. I always liked the branch at orchard or kiliney. I think now I know why many people don't like to engage singpost for delivery or only go to certain branch. I don't think anyone would attend to this. Just hope the branch at Bukit Panjang can improve their service really. Thanks for reading.

service

RESOLVED

• Singapore Post (SingPost)'s response · Nov 13, 2018

Hi, XinYi Cheng's. Thank you for sharing with us your concerns. Please reach out to our CusCare team at 1605 to raise your feedback.