Menu
A
Author of the complaint
4:35 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi,

I would like to complain about speedpost postman and customer service,
for two times the postman only deliver my items during lunch time. As from what I understand they start delivery from 9am to 6pm BUT they had to deliver it during lunch time TWICE.
As I called speedpost customer service, all they can say is sorry and they can't do anything about it. First time the parcel was send to jurong point pop. But the second time they send it to pioneer pop. which was even further from my house. And I noticed that my house at Gek Poh shopping center had a pop station. But they did not post it there at all, So may I know what kind of service should I call this?

Helpful? 0 0
Hi. We are sorry to hear that. Please PM/DM us on Facebook/Twitter your tracking number for us to follow up on your case. Thank you.

More Singapore Post (SingPost) complaints & reviews

Singapore Post (SingPost) - irresponsible postman
Singapore Post (SingPost) - parcel delivered to wrong address and country!!!
Singapore Post (SingPost) - poor service
Singapore Post (SingPost) - delivery
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Singapore Post (SingPost) - late service
Singapore Post (SingPost) - Very BAD service
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
2 comments
G
Nov 03, 2017 4:35 pm

As for my understanding, this feedback doesn't work, it keep on giving case number and this case number Sing post Customer Service not even bother to reply, it keep on delaying week after week, and answer is still a question. Really really extreme bad service.

0 0

Hi, Gabriel. Please reach out to us via Facebook/Twitter and PM/DM us your case number and tracking number for us to follow up on your case. Thank you.

S
Jun 19, 2017 4:35 pm

If Singpost was that good and efficient, the private delivery companies would not be making good business in Singapore, which is a very small and compact market in comparison to almost all countries . Sorry to say management is not up to scratch and creative, and the reasons are obvious to anyone who has lived outside Singapore

0 0

Hi SIng Caver, we are sorry to hear that you feel that way. You may raise your feedback to us via our website at: https://www.singpost.com/contact-us/service-enquiry for us to better understand your concerns. Thank you.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

508 complaints