Singapore Airlines — unsatisfaction of air-plan landing
With refer to the above subject, on 19th July 2006 at 17:00pm I was taking SIA Airline SQ116 back to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) for my 1 day business trip in Singapore. During the whole journey back to Malaysia I felt comfortable and satisfied with the environment and service from cruel members. All the while I was sitting next to window, 30minutes later cruel members announced that plan will be landing in the short while and I started to look out the window, few minutes later I noticed the air-plan landing with un-normal speed and finally heating the runway strongly and it was really a shock to me and also other passengers too. With my travel experience for so long, I did not experience pilots with these terrible and unprofessional air-plan landing skill before. In my thinking, I thought SIA Airline should be the world leading and quality airline but after all I feel unconfident with SIA anymore. I hope SIA Airline should consider provide proper training to all pilots in order for them to mature enough not only to handle the air-craft but also safety of passengers. Lastly, I hope this comment would be helpful for SIA Airline to win back customers confident towards SIA Airline.
Your attention in this matter would be much appreciated. Thank you.
More Singapore Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Singapore Airlines - refusal of compensation for delayed flights
- Silkair (Singapore Airlines) - never received our refund
- Singapore Airlines - lost/delayed baggage
- Singapore Airlines - lost property and damaged bag
- Singapore Airlines - bad service
- Singapore Airlines - poor audio-visual monitor on board
- Singapore Airlines - flight to singapore
- Singapore Airlines - Illegal credit card charges
- Singapore Airlines - flight sq 0346
- Singapore Airlines - scalded by hot coffee on board sq 106 on 24 april 2019