Singapore Airlinesunsatisfaction of air-plan landing

D

With refer to the above subject, on 19th July 2006 at 17:00pm I was taking SIA Airline SQ116 back to Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) for my 1 day business trip in Singapore. During the whole journey back to Malaysia I felt comfortable and satisfied with the environment and service from cruel members. All the while I was sitting next to window, 30minutes later cruel members announced that plan will be landing in the short while and I started to look out the window, few minutes later I noticed the air-plan landing with un-normal speed and finally heating the runway strongly and it was really a shock to me and also other passengers too. With my travel experience for so long, I did not experience pilots with these terrible and unprofessional air-plan landing skill before. In my thinking, I thought SIA Airline should be the world leading and quality airline but after all I feel unconfident with SIA anymore. I hope SIA Airline should consider provide proper training to all pilots in order for them to mature enough not only to handle the air-craft but also safety of passengers. Lastly, I hope this comment would be helpful for SIA Airline to win back customers confident towards SIA Airline.

Your attention in this matter would be much appreciated. Thank you.

• Updated by Vinitha gummala · Oct 07, 2018

Hi Singapore Airlines and Goibibo customer support people both talked each other on conference call both agreed for cancellation and full refund on 27th August night and theytold to us we cancelled the tickets our finance team will contact you in next 24-48hours.after that nobody call back to us .we keep on calling till now no response.goibibo said they are waiting revert from airlines and airlines told to us we already reverted.every time same thing happened .we fed up with them .every body washing their hands.

• Fr
    Frank Aug 13, 2008

I've submitted a retro-claim over 4 months ago, which still hasn't processed into my account yet. All my subsequent email enquiries are not responded at all. Their customer services are rather shocking to me - No efficiency, nonfeasance and total lack of basic etiquette.

My complaints have been outstanding for quite a few months and still not been attended to yet. I am so regretful of joining Krisflyer at the first place also because it doesn't reward as much as other ones.

• Cb
    cbv Apr 27, 2009

This has nothing to do with SIA Pilots' skills. It could have been any airline in the world. The degree of a hard or soft touchdown depends on weather conditions and air traffic; winds, fog, clouds, the frequency of the traffic of the airport you approach and so on. If the aircraft was flying faster than you have registered before, I guess it's because of heavy traffic on the airport. It might for instance be an airplane behind you which is too close. That means that the aircraft you are sitting in has to speed up, and the one behind has to speed down to a minimum to avoid a go-around situation.

A hard landing might also occur if the wind condition on the runway is changing. Sometimes some aircraft hits a wind just before landing, and the "turbulence" makes a harder landing.

I think it is inappropriate to blame SIA for this happening.

• Ka
    KavitaImport Aug 15, 2018

Dear SQ TRS Team,

Myself Kavita from Flomic freight services, Import CS and Pricing HOD seeking for connecting flight schedule against Subject AWB. since, 24th June no connections is showing. Please arrange at the earliest.

my mail id: - [email protected]

Marquis Kusuma Aug 15, 2018

We arrived at singapore on june 30, 2018 with sq 965 with time departure from jakarta at 7 pm. After arrived hotel this morning about 1 am, I found out that my husband's zipper suitcase n lock was lost and broken. I hooked front and back zipper together with one lock at leg suitcase. Fortunately things inside still safe.

• Ta
    Tay Minzi Aug 20, 2018

I am 200% sure its on the plane because right before takeoff i put it in the pocket but after that they customer service does not help and only to say thats all. Im very disappointed as I will have to pay $300 for the lost wifi

• Mi
    Mim Booth-Lawrence Sep 20, 2018

You're service is the worst ever! You have changed our seats 4 times. You change us to completely different rows. We are spouses and you don't even move us to seats next to each other! We paid hundreds of dollars extra for preferred seating and you treat us like dirt.

• Vi
    Vinitha gummala Oct 14, 2018

AMDNDUWZV-reference id

andriani Oct 31, 2018

Your company ( Singapore airlines)had been exposed my flight details to someone. Can you explain how a person can actually take a look at your flight details? Seat no, with who and when you are going? This is a violation ! take a look at attachment!

• Ge
    Georgia Varnivades Nov 05, 2018

Service was bad and the crew were were especially rude on sq flight 308 to london

• Mt
    Mto Jan 05, 2019

When the luggage came out from the conveyor it was broken

• Me
    meilian Jan 05, 2019

SQ388 07/12/2018 0055AM departure sin to bar
    the old male steward sitting at (the kitchen back of plane) in front of the toilet, he is VERY RUDE.
    i asked for some warm water so he got it and at my seat he shoved the cup into my face at my eye.

good thing I was not blinded by his rudeness

Sam Lee Jun Shum Jan 23, 2019

One of the best airline? I went to check in counter to drop my luggage and the staff attitude like shit! Even AirAsia's staff is better than yours, please ask them to be nice, don't show a face like the parents just passed away.

• Hu
    Hubert John Apr 07, 2019

The crew asked me to give feedback about this flight.

I was mostly happy with kindness, food, care, service. We landed at time, very good flight.
    CSS Goh

Hubert John

• Ke
    kenji cyrus May 18, 2019

Dear Sir/Mdm,

The food served by silk air is .
    sweet and sour Chicken definitely not fresh and it's taste horrible. I'm sure it was kept frozen for quite sometime already. meat is Greyish in colour.
    Please refer to attached pic.

Regards,

Kenji

• Va
    VanTung Jun 18, 2019

I flied from SIN to HCMC at 04 : 25 PM on 21 May 19 but my luggages were not arrived wiht the flight.
    After 2 days, I had received them without any from your airline company.
    I would like to know how you will compensate for me before I ask my lawyer.

• Pr
    Primo De Guzman Aug 05, 2019

I was flying back to Perth from Tokyo Narita (SQ 637 31 July 2019) via Singapore when I realised on the waiting area that we were flying on different plane which we supposed to fly by A380. We went for a holiday to Tokyo wishing we will be flying the A380 and we were really disappointed.

Primo De Guzman
    Kris Flyer no 8819425277

• Ve
    Venugopal1907 Oct 12, 2019

Awb 61870223344 NKG to MAA was handed over to airlines on 27th sep and planned for 27th evening flight at NKG china port, but from 27th sep 19 till 6th Oct 19, schedule is getting postponed daily.
    There is no clue what is happening?

Nomer Yasoña Oct 13, 2019

they are too slow .. and they said i will wait for 2 weeks for paying me they destroy my suitcase and i will buy a new one.. fucking airlines!!! i hate it... almost three weeks waiting on that!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices