Simple MobileUnauthorized Charges to Credit Card

P Review updated:

$360 in unauthorized charges from this Company. I had never heard of them until they suddenly showed up on my statement. I called the telephone number listed on the statement only to be greated by an endless maze of automated selections which all lead ultimately to a disconnection. My bank is now handling the dispute.

• St
    stacy james Nov 29, 2020

I bought a phone online from simple mobile and they charged my card but are now claiming I did not make the purchase so I need to contact my bank... i'm so pissed because my bank wants to "disengage" my card and me wait to get a new one... omg all I want is the phone I paid for!

• Me
    Melissa Cushing May 20, 2020

This happened to me today. Getting help from my banking institution. No help from Simple Mobile. Same as never heard of them before the mystery charge on my statement. I believe they are part of an umbrella of companies including tracfone and seems like a security breach somewhere.

Amnesic Jan 09, 2020

They have taken more than 500$ from my account . What should I do ? I am trying to contact em
    tho

• Ca
    Capt Mo Jul 25, 2019

I just saw my statement today and simple mobile is taking $65 out of my account. I have Verizon and have never heard of simple mobile.

• Th
    Theresa. Brooks Feb 11, 2019

In January I tried to have service with simple mobile after they got all my info and charged my card they informed me they did not service my area, my mom has there service and it works on wifi. They charged my card I told them immediately to cancel and give me back my money. They made me wait 4 days but I got my money back, I also returned the phone and got my money back. NOW February comes and they took money again from my account and I do not have an account or phone. They are refusing to give back my money now. This is FRAUD. I have been calling for 11 days now and they have been rude, one pretty much called me a liar saying they did not charge me because I do not have an account, yet my statement shows 41.25 to Simple Mobile, another of there employees said it is only 41.25 contact your bank for refund. I did contact my bank and I have to wait for them in investigate. I am also filing with the Better Business Bureau but they have to investigate.

• Ti
    Tiffany Chapoton Nov 06, 2018

I'm pissed!!! This just happened to me!!! Stealing my effing money!!!

• Th
    Theresa. Brooks Feb 11, 2019

@Tiffany Chapoton contact the better business bureau also

• Fr
    Fraudulent Bill Feb 10, 2012

There was a $60 charge on my credit card also. I never heard of this company and I have my own phone carrier. I am disputing it but the bank still having to argue the point that I didn't make the charges. I had called Simple Mobile and they stopped the account but wouldn't give any information about it except that the charges were made online. Sounds like some fraudulent company to me.

Amnesic Jan 09, 2020

@Fraudulent Bill how did you get back your money ?

Amnesic Jan 09, 2020

@Fraudulent Bill how did you get back your money ? they have removed more than 550€ from my bank account . What should I [censored]ing do