Silverleaf — ripoff
Conartist and ripoff.
The lure you in thinking you won a nice prize of either, a new car, $40, 0000, prosche, shopping spree or a trip to some exotic land.
When you read the fine print you have to attend a 90 minute timeshare crap presentation and give them a valid credit card.
The whole purpose is for, and it states, for solicitation timeshare purposes only.'
They advertise nice displays infront of HEBs, so if it looks too good to be true...RUN!!!
It only gets annoying afterwards.
once you find out its a crap full of lies, and you tell them to stop calling you. They continue to call you everyday at every hour.
Conartist and ripoff artist
More Silverleaf Complaints & Reviews
- Silverleaf Resorts - I stopped paying!
- Silverleaf Resorts - scam
- Silverleaf Resorts - silverleaf resorts
- Silverleaf Resorts - consumer fraud / scam
- Silverleaf Resorts - waste of time / misleading
- Silverleaf Resort - scam
- Silverleaf Resorts - liars
- Silverleaf Timeshare - executive scam
- Silverleaf Resorts - do not buy!
- Silverleaf Resorts - warning will robinson - danger