Silverleaf Resorts — false advertising

I am so tired of the drama with this company. They have intimidated my husband again and he just paid an additional $2700 because of their constant calling and badgering. We have never been able to use the timeshare and we have 2 also never able to trade up like they promised. I am speaking to an attorney regarding a class action lawsuit if anyone is interested in adding their names to the list, please respond.

• Pa
    Patricia Marks-Sund Aug 05, 2015

Please include me to your list

• Pa
    Patricia Marks-Sund Aug 05, 2015

Please include me in your list.

• Ba
    BarbaraFletcher Jul 29, 2013

As with almost all properties these days, timeshares are not easy to sell. There are few incentives for buyers and even less demand. With so many tens of thousands of timeshares available, it’s difficult to find someone willing to take on ownership. Most people looking at the timeshare resales market know the truth about timeshares being poor investments, having many fees and the difficulty in getting rid of them making it extremely difficult to sell even during good times, but you can still give it away. This is a good article on how to give away a timeshare:

• Rick297 Jul 26, 2013

We took the 90 minute tour...you know, the one that took 4 hours in real life.We are smart consumers who prefer money in the bank over material possessions.
    They say no pressure, but you deserve the pressure if you believe they will not pressure you:. Sitting for the sales pitch, listening to the deal, I looked around and realized we were being herded like cattle.. If it is too good to be true, it usually is folks'. This timeshare business is well crafted. The salesman made comments to my husband such as, " you know these vacations will really strengthen your marriage, . Your little boy isn't getting any younger:." Puh-lease!. He said he preferred a no over a "we need to think about it, " and that is a pressuring sales tactic...not to mention a preposterous demand for the truth from someone who tells half-truths for a living. If you read this forum before visiting, just stay away. Yes, we received free incentives for taking the tour. However, we drove three hours to take the tour. I don't feel guilty. No hard-working, honest, middle class family deserves what they are selling, and that is ice cubes to Eskimos. I recommend you to read this article on how to give away a timeshare, I hope this helps:

Sandra71 Jul 20, 2013

I just canceled the 18month with free vacation. When I went to hand deliver the notice of cancelation she got so pissed she started to act like she had no class! Now I'm afraid they won't cancel the account and I'm going to be fighting with them! This place is so messed up I feel bad for those who took out the timeshare!! They say oh you won't see surprise raises or you will be able to come out for 50.00 buck. Didn't I just pay you 1000.00 and you treating me like I'm Renting a hotel.. It's just truly a scam!!!

• Si
    Sick of Silverleaf Jul 28, 2010

I have set up a website at Google and I am still working on the details I will email you later

• Jj
    JJB007 Apr 12, 2010

I am also willing to join, these people really threw out a bunch of lies. What they verbally agreed to and the actual contract are different. I wanted to get into something like this, but not get conned into it. Let me know, [email protected]

• Bu
    burnz11 Feb 24, 2010

I am more than willing to join you! I kept all of my documentation that the salesman gave to prove that it was all a lie. I even made the salesman sign a sheet stating my usage, only to find it was all still a lie.

How would you like to go about contacting each other?