The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Silv Communications — Misrepresentation of Company
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was called by a company that told me they had partnered with AT&T to provide me cheaper rates as Verizon was coming into the area and they wanted to go back and provide their customers with better long distance rates. I fell for it and before long they were recording my birthday as I agreed to their plan. My next months bill that I received from AT&T had a line item from USBI with the number of [protected]. Once I called that number I spoke with a rude representative that would not allow me to speak with a supervisor. I then called back with AT& T 3rd party call and we ended up with the same scenerio where she actually argued with me and the AT&T representative over the fact they had receorded my conversation agreeing to the change of service to their company. However, it was convenient that the lines they used to sell the service was not recorded. She blamed it on an independent marketing company and said since she could not hear the conversation she could not credit my bill. She ended up hanging up on me and the AT&T representative. The AT&T representative told me she could dispute this portion of the bill and had three months to resolve it. The supervisor then played back me agreeing to switch to this company.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Silv Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Silv Communications - Billing for services never requested
- Silv Communications - Fraud and scam
- Silv Communications - Posing as AT&T and offering lower rates for local and long distance service
- Silv Communications - scam
- Silv Communications - Terrible company
- Silv Communication - manipulative sales tactics
- Silv Communications - Slamming
- Silv Communications - Slamming Long Distance
- Silv Communication - Fraud/Misrepresentation
- Silv Communications - Scam long distance charges