Shutterflynot 100% guarantee

M

I ordered photocards and photos which I received. However they were off color and I had them made at another place where the same photo came out perfectly. I asked about their 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed and was told I could pay to have them returned for credit. Otherwise I could have them reprinted with a different message? *why when it was the photo that was wrong?*, or credit and have an order printed in the future.
I did not want any future orders. I was totally unhappy with the phrase 100% guarantee... They only give you want they want to give you. I asked for a label to return the product but was told I would have to pay to return them even though their color was wrong. They insisted they used quality products and they would not refund my money.
Who wants to use a company that doesn't stand by their guarantee.