Shopkonorthcrest men's shorts

C

In the past half-dozen years, I've bought at the Janesville, Wis., Shopko about four or five pairs of NorthCrest khaki men's shorts. The zipper broke in one pair, forcing me to buy another. My wife tried to put in a new zipper, but the cost and time and marginal repair job made the outcome not worth keeping. I had another zipper break last year, and today another zipper came apart. Needless to say, I'm quite dissatisfied with these zippers. I bought several pairs of these shorts because they're comfortable and so I'll always have a pair to wear that's not in the wash. I could send in the latest pair, but of course, I no longer have receipts for any of them. Needless to say, it seems I need to switch brands.

Greg Peck
1421 Eastwood Ave.
Janesville, WI 53545
[protected]

P.S.: My wife, Cheryl, has one of your store cards.