Shopkogrand opening

They had the grand opening today & had advertised the store would open at 9:00 & first 200 would receive $10.00 coupon. We had got to store at 8:35 doors had already been opened & all coupons were handed out. Asked store employee where coupons were & was told they were gone that they had opened at 8:00. I would have been there at 8:00 if I had known really pissed me off. I feel that everyone should have been waiting for door to open just like I was going to. That is false advertisement!!!