Shop Goodwillportable dvd player

R

I am very desapointed that my first purchase ever at this sited (shopgoodwill.com) doesn't play, I was under the impression that all electronics were tested.
Worse off all the shipping was a little costly, but I thought I had a good deal.
I truly think it should be ilegal to sell broken and worthless electronics, and please don't insult my intelligence, I know this product wasn't really tested, is a shameful practice. 😠😠

• Ti
    Tim Nordella Oct 29, 2018

I believe they do check all items they can and if it works they say it has been tested!! If it does not work they say it has not been tested because why? They have no speakers? No DVD players?

Very unworthy company, must be Government Controlled.