Shoney's In Lawrenceburg Tnemployees not acting professionally

A

I came to eat one day at the shoneys in lawrenceburg tennessee around 6pm and there were about 3 employees sitting in the back eating off the buffet. It took 10 to 15 minutes for someone to notice us and get us a seat. Me and my husband ate and left and as we pulled around the back of the building i saw a skinny redheaded woman with an employee at the back of the building with what looked like a pipe. They were passing it to each other. It wasnt a cigarette and it has me worried cause people who are using drugs dont need to be running a restaurant. I think the womans name is tammy. Weve been in there a few times and wont be back. I think someone should look into it.