Shellgasoline

August 9th I got gas from the Shell in Caddo Valley Arkansas. My truck broke down a few miles after I got gas on the interstate. My truck needed a new fuel pump. The gas was drained and full of water. I have pictures and there are other people that broke down too after getting gas from here around the same day. I should be reimbursed at the very least!
Thanks
Sarah Slater
[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

gasoline

RESOLVED

None just take off my personal information on this damn page. I thought I was complaining to the shell company