Sheetzmto ordering and wait time

S

On 6-24-17 @11:12pm we stopped at the sheets on 3rd 39 harrisburg/ Hershey pa we ordered 2 of the appetizer samplers, I played for them immediately and at 11:45 asked the cashier if she could check on my order as I watched several people who came in after me and order get their food, the cashier was wonderful and had told me that my order wasn't cooked yet she had them make it immediately, so after an HOUR of ordering and paying for my food I was able to eat. I understand it just opened and employees are probably new but I feel as having to wait an HOUR for my food was ridiculous especially with what I ordered 2 orders of mozzarella sticks, fried pickles and chicken bites.

mto ordering and wait time