SewingPatterns.com Marina del Rey CaliforniaORDERS PLACED, ACCOUNT CHARGED, NO RESULTS, NO CONFIRMATION EMAILS, NO PHONE NUMBER, NO PATTERNS

C

I ordered 7 sewing patterns from this company on August 15 2011. My credit card was charged immediately, however I am still to receive my patterns 2 months later. I have sent 7 emails to their contact address but have not received any responses. There is no contact phone number listed on their site, so email is the ONLY avenue to contact them and when they choose to ignore your emails it is very frustrating. I wish I had seen the complaints listed on this forum before I had dealings with this company - I will certainly NOT BE DEALING with them AGAIN and will be telling all my friends and posting on the numerous sewing/craft forums that I am a member of NOT to trust this company.

• Cl
    Claire123 Oct 13, 2011

Ooops I got the date wrong - my order was placed on July 15 2011 - so it is 3 MONTHS ago!!!

• Cl