The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sergeants Silver Tick Protection — DANGEROUS
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I gave my Pug Sergeants Silver Tick medicine and he damn near died ! He started salivating within an hour and scratching uncontrolably and kept biting/licking his paws, on top of acting "j erky " w/ body movements. After a half day of this ( as once and awhile he actually acted normal ), I finally called the vet who told me to give him 25mg. of Benadryl every 12 hrs. When this didn't seem to work, I went on the internet as saw that dogs ( especially little ones ) have even died from this due to allergic reactions. I was mortified and bathed him w/ Dawn dish soap as that's what others said they did and I took him to the ER ( as it was the middle of the night by this time ) where they gave him a steroid shot, muscle relaxers and Vitamin E and said luckily he hasn't gone into spasms. So, $139.98 later ( on top of the Benadryl and the days work I lost to the tune of $250.00 ( from being up all night ), the Vet said he " should " be alright in a day or so. The poor little thing is breathing hard as he certainly doesn't understand why he's itching ( the Vet said he feels like he has pins and needles ) and why he can't sleep, thus, he's worked-up and if anyone knows Pugs, they have breathing problems to begin with ! I'm not letting this go and Sergeant had better hope he's going to be okay ! I'm submitting a nasty letter to them, demanding reimbursement and I'd like to know if anyone else out there feels like partaking in a law suit as I certainly intend to do something !
More Sergeants Silver Tick Protection Complaints & Reviews
- Sergeants Flea Control - Poison - it kills pets
- Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick - CRAP and WILL HURT YOUR DOG!!!!
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Drops - Poisoned My Dog
- Hartz Mountain/sergeants - Flea & Tick Powder Caused Kidney Failure in 5 Year Old Cat
- Sergeants Silver Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs 9-20 Lbs - toxic medication
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sergeant's flea and tick
- Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley - Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley kills black man
- Sergeants / Bansect Flea Drops - Dangerous
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs - Poisoning - Toxic Reaction
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sentry pro xfc flea and tick