Sergeant's Flea And Tick Spray For CatsDeadly Almost Killed My Cat

X

In February 2014, I used Sergeant's Flea and Tick Spray on my 5 year old female Ragdoll cat, named Anya. I carefully read the instructions on how to use this product. It said to leave it on your cat's coat until it dries, so I did. That night Anya had became super ill and vomited 12+ times in under an hour, first her vomit was yellow, then when she did it again it was a scary green, then red with blood. Anya had been acting tired for a day or so, she had diarrhea with blood. I thought Anya was going to die, I was so scared!! In 3 days Anya got better, thankfully. I emailed Sergeant that day, and told them what happened, they never replied . February was 7 months ago, and my emails still are not answered. Oh well, I threw away that poison. Please do not buy this product or support their company, because what happened to me may as well be the same for you. Beware!

• Mk
    MkStItCh Sep 11, 2014

All flee and tick sprays are dangerous... You should always talk to a Vet prior to using any of these products as it can also be dangerous to people. The Vet I use says to NOT use spray products on cats since they lick themselves to clean and can ingest too much of the product to be safe.