The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sergeant's Flea And Tick Spray For Cats — Deadly Almost Killed My Cat
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In February 2014, I used Sergeant's Flea and Tick Spray on my 5 year old female Ragdoll cat, named Anya. I carefully read the instructions on how to use this product. It said to leave it on your cat's coat until it dries, so I did. That night Anya had became super ill and vomited 12+ times in under an hour, first her vomit was yellow, then when she did it again it was a scary green, then red with blood. Anya had been acting tired for a day or so, she had diarrhea with blood. I thought Anya was going to die, I was so scared!! In 3 days Anya got better, thankfully. I emailed Sergeant that day, and told them what happened, they never replied . February was 7 months ago, and my emails still are not answered. Oh well, I threw away that poison. Please do not buy this product or support their company, because what happened to me may as well be the same for you. Beware!
More Sergeant's Flea And Tick Spray For Cats Complaints & Reviews
- Sergeants Flea Control - Poison - it kills pets
- Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick - CRAP and WILL HURT YOUR DOG!!!!
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Drops - Poisoned My Dog
- Hartz Mountain/sergeants - Flea & Tick Powder Caused Kidney Failure in 5 Year Old Cat
- Sergeants Silver Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs 9-20 Lbs - toxic medication
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sergeant's flea and tick
- Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley - Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley kills black man
- Sergeants / Bansect Flea Drops - Dangerous
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs - Poisoning - Toxic Reaction
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sentry pro xfc flea and tick