Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick — Horrible problems to our dog
After applying the product to our dog the way the instructions said to, our dog started to have a reaction. He was twitching all over, and salivating profusely. He was running around and seemed to have trouble with his back legs almost like he lost control of them. He could not sit still and was licking at himself and shaking as if he was wet. We were terrified and once we realized that this is a known problem with this product we felt very angry. This product is awful and should be off the shelves!!
More Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Complaints & Reviews
- Sergeants Flea Control - Poison - it kills pets
- Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick - CRAP and WILL HURT YOUR DOG!!!!
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Drops - Poisoned My Dog
- Hartz Mountain/sergeants - Flea & Tick Powder Caused Kidney Failure in 5 Year Old Cat
- Sergeants Silver Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs 9-20 Lbs - toxic medication
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sergeant's flea and tick
- Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley - Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley kills black man
- Sergeants / Bansect Flea Drops - Dangerous
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs - Poisoning - Toxic Reaction
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sentry pro xfc flea and tick