Sergeant's Pet Care Products Logo

Sergeant's Pet Care Products

Having problems with Sergeant's Pet Care Products?

10077 S 134th St.
Omaha, Nebraska
United States - 68138-3710

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sergeant's Pet Care Products.

Complaints & Reviews

Sergeant's GoldSergeant's Gold Squeeze-on

I brough Sergeant's Gold Squeeze- on . For my Cats, My frist just was verysick, But my Second Cat got really sick . She started like she was have a heart attack, shakeing and like she can not see, I what is happen, So I went to pick her, She turn and attack me, Her eye where very dialleted, like she could not see, I wrap her up in a towel . I wash her off with dawn Dish soap, and give her milk . and drops of water, I had to go to work . So I put her in my bedroom wrap her up in next to the heater, when I got home for work, she was in the bathroom on the floor piss and ### on her I said oh my god, She was swaeting very bad and shakeing all over I took two towel and a blanket wrap her up and put her in the carrier and make sure she was still, I took her out again and give her more milk, and lay her back in the carries I thorugh she was going to die, I lay next to her . the next moring got up and she was up. but very weak lost controll of her right side, so I given her more milk and she eat Whiskas purrfectly fish. I keep her still. and today she is ok . BUT THIS FLEAS SQUEESE ON GOLD NEED TO BE TOOK OFF THE SHELF WE LOVE ARE PETS I WAS JUST LUCKLY THAT MY CATS LIVE THERE ARE MANY MORE WHO IS USED THIS AND THERE AMIMALL ARE DIEING . THE CAT AND DOGS TOO. ON THE BOX IT SAY KILLS . FLEAS AND DEET TICKS FLEA EGGS FLEA LARVAE AND REPELS MOSQUITOES. AND THEY FORGOT TO SAY IT WILL KILL YOU CATS AND DOGS . I DID NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO TAKE MY CAT TO THE DOCTOR, BUT SHE LIVED, I HAVE THE BOX IF ANY ONE NEED TO SEE WHY IS KILLING ARE CATS AND DOGS. I PRETTY SURE WE ALL HAVE THE BOX THE EPA REG NO [protected] E[A EST MP 2517 TN1 AND UPC CODE IS [protected] THIS IS ONLY FOR CATS. IT IS NOT RIGHT FOR US TO PUT SOME ON ARE CATS AND DOGS TO PROTECT THEM AND THEN FOR COME TO FINE OUT IT WILL KILL THEM NOT RIGHT . I HOPE SOME CAN HELP US WITH THIS, IT NEED TO TAKE OFF THE SHELF.

Sergeants Silver Tick Protection — DANGEROUS

I gave my Pug Sergeants Silver Tick medicine and he damn near died ! He started salivating within an hour and...

Yardley

Senior Sergeant Chris HurleySenior Sergeant Chris Hurley kills black man

White racist Queensland corrupt cop Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley kicked to death black man Cameron Doomadgee while he had Doomadgee shackled and helpless in a jail on Palm Island. The Palm Island jail is for unfortunate blacks and is run by racist white Queensland cops
    READ MORE HERE

• Co
        Corrupt Cops Apr 12, 2010

Corrupt Brisbane cops Louis Jesus Cabrera, Vincent Grillo, Zac Engledow, Henri Elias Rantala,
        Corrupt Bully PoliceD isabled Crooked Cops Steve Beck Corrupt Brisbane City Council Official, Owen Benvenuti Corrupt Brisbane City Council Official, Paul Maxwell Corrupt Brisbane City Council Official, Louis Jesus Cabrera Corrupt Crooked Queensland Cop, Vincent Grillo Corrupt Crooked Queensland Cop, Zac Engledon Corrupt Crooked Queensland Cop, Henri Elias Rantala Corrupt Crooked Queensland Cop
        READ MORE ABOUT THESE BULLY CORRUPT QLD COPS HERE

Sergeants Gold Flea & Tick Squeeze-on For Dogsmade my dog very sick

We bought this product after finding a flea on our female boxer. We gave the treatment to two of our three boxers and they became sick and threw up during the night. When we got up the next morning, the female was still sick to her stomache, and our two year old male was so sick that he could hardly walk. It seemed like he was having trouble with his balence. We called our vet and she recommended that we call Sergeants and tell them the situation so we did. This was the biggest waste of time that I have ever seen! They acted like we didn't know what we were talking about, wouldn't tell us much and insisted that our vet call them. I called my vet again and she told us to take Dawn dish soap and wash both dogs two times each. the only thing she could do is give a i.v. if he dehydrates. (Thank god we were able to get him to drink some water all day. After his second bath he started to act like himself again. THEY NEED TO PUT ANY AND ALL SIDE EFFECTS ON THE BOX !! THEN THE CONSUMER CAN MAKE A INFORMED DECISION ON USING IT OR NOT. as for me I will Never use any other products by Sergeants again. they don't understand it's not just a dog, it's a member of the family, like ones own child.

Sergeants Silver Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs 9-20 Lbs — toxic medication

To make a long story short I gave my dog Sergeants silver flea and tick squeeze on for dogs nov 8 2009 at...

Sergeant Gold Flea ControlMaking dog vomit and foam

We have a 1 year old chihuahua and 30 minutes after taking sergeants flea control she started vomiting, and pacing, and acting like shes never acted before .. she vomited once and also foams at the mouth, what can we do, right now the vet is closed, thank you

Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Carpet Powderpuppy sick

I used Sergeant's Flea and Tick Carpet powder. Sprinkled, broomed, then vacuumed per instructions. Actually, instructions say for best results leave on carpet for 24 hours. Wait til dust settles after brooming before allowing pets into room. But we vacuumed right away. 4 hours later my daughter and 4 month old collie/lab mix came over for 4 hour visit. After getting home the puppy had a "seizure". I'm not a vet but she was shaking uncontrollably, disorientated, foaming at the mouth, etc. I believe it was a seizure. Called 800 number for Sergeant's, they said take to vet but that it wasn't caused by their product. Vet said $800 to $1200. She is on unemployment and I am unemployed. We can barely pay our bills. At 2am she had another "seizure". Called poison control and found out that the active ingredient causes seizures in rabbits. This is a small 15-20 pound puppy. Sergeant's lied to me. Praying for a miracle now.

Hartz Mountain/sergeantsFlea & Tick Powder Caused Kidney Failure in 5 Year Old Cat

In early April of 2009, I applied Sergeants Flea & Tick Powder to my 5 year old Tabby, Oliver. A couple days following, I noticed that he was having muscle spams. When I took him to the vet, I was asked if I had applied any topical powder to him and was then told that Permethrin-- one of the active ingredients in Sergeant Flea and Tick Powder for Cats—is harmful to animals and was causing the “tremors.” Oliver was diagnosed with Permethrin poisoning.

At the end of May, I took Oliver in to discuss treatment as the tremors have not ceased. My vet suggested that we may be looking at extensive neurological damage, and that he needs to stay on meds. Since he had been taking Diazepam (Valium®) for more than a month, a full blood work up on him was necessary to be sure the drugs weren’t harming his liver. As I waited for the results, I watched my once energetic, playful kitty tremor away feeling completely helpless and saddened that he may never be the same. All I want is for him to be well—and wished I could get back the day I dusted him with that poison. 15 minutes passed and my vet entered the room with a somber look on her face. Olivers blood work showed he was in the advanced stages of Kidney Failure (CRF)

We aggressively treated Oliver at the animal hospital and at home. He was fed and watered via syringe. He required a saline drip twice a day. He was "pilled" four times day. My kitty who once ran to the door to greet me every day-- ran FROM me as he knew what seeing me meant. I was the one closest to Oliver, so Im the one that did his treatments. One Saturday afternoon, while sitting with him in our backyard comforting him after a "pilling" session, the thing I knew was coming, yet dreaded, happened. Oliver looked at me and let me know that he was tired. He needed me to let him go. On August 10, 2009 we gave Oliver his wings. We were with him until he closed his eyes for the last time. Although it is difficult, we know he is at peace. Now he's our Angel.

Jeff Balion, a FOX9 investigative reporter, followed Olivers story. The FOX9 cameras were with him the remaining few hours of his life recording him doing what he loved-- walking around the yard and watching the birds and butterflies. As of right now, it will air September 23 on the 9pm newscast.

In doing research about Permethrin Poisoning/Toxicity, I have come across hundreds of horrible, heartbreaking stories not only about the Sergeants product I used on my cat, but other Hartz Mountain products that have caused skin burns, skin irritations, neurological problems, seizures, kidney problems & even death in cats AND dogs. Why Hartz Mountain has products on the shelves that are harmful to the animals they are supposed to protect is beyond my scope of understanding, but I do know this: They need to be held accountable.

I have started a Facebook page in his name to serve as a petition. Adding Oliver as your friend (facebook.com/oliver.d.cat) means that you agree that the sale of over the counter products that hurt, permanently damage and kill our pets needs to be stopped. Please, join the PROTECT OUR PETS cause on that page. You will not receive any emails from me other than to remind you of the broadcast.

Additionally, I would like you to view the links below so that you may see what these products do to our pets. Also visit www.Hartzvictims.org to read the HUNDREDS of stories submitted by pet owners.

Please send your questions and comments to: [protected]@yahoo.com

Thank you for reading.

I URGE YOU TO VIEW THESE LINKS. Please be warned that they are disturbing!

This clip shows Olivers reaction to the Flea & Tick Powder 48 hours after I applied it to him:

This one shows the tremors two weeks later:

Two cats' reaction to Hartz Flea & Tick Drops (VERY DISTURBING):

• Pu
                puppal Sep 11, 2009

OMG, I am so sorry for your loss!!! How utterly heartbreaking! But thank you for trying to warn others and make a change that might save other animals. Bless you.

• Me
                Medawara Oct 19, 2009

I am/was the proud pet mommy to an 8 1/2 yr old boxer and a 10 yr old gray and white cat. We were having a bit of a flea problem, this time of year seems to be bad for the little pests and my little 13 mo had bites all over her legs so I had to do something. When she was away last weekend, so I decided to flea and tick dip both animals on 10/17. This is something I have done before on both cats and dogs I've owned past and present. I've never had a problem before or any type of reaction from any treated animals. I went to Walmart and got the only flea dip they offered, Hartz Flea and Tick dip for dogs and cats, I've used Hartz products in the past and no problem there either.

I came home mixed the solution and water per the directions, even had my mom double check because I know this is potent stuff, then the fight was on, I finally got jim, the cat, dipped and toweled him off good like the directions said then moved onto Abi my boxer. Everything was going good, got her done, Jim was slinking around as cats do after you bathe them or do something to them so I started making dinner. My boxer started running around and acting hyper and trying to scratch the air with her back leg. My mom commented do you think the dip is burning her and I was like I don't know, she's a boxer and they act like comedians sometimes. About 30-40mins after I dipped Jim he started meowing which isn't strange either, he often meows/yowls for Abi when he's looking for her. I walked down the hall talked to him for a minute as he was just sitting there, nothing odd. A few minutes later mom was like I think there is something wrong with Jim he's laying there very still, I walked down the hall and went to look, sure enough he's laying there very still and strangely for a cat, legs all stretched out and mouth/eyes open. I watched for breathing or any signs of life, even put a mirror to his nose. It then dawned on me and I knew right away what did it so I grabbed Abi (all 60lbs) and literally threw her in the tub and started scrubbing her down, and scrubbed and scrubbed.

Thankfully Abi has not shown any further signs of problems now 48 hours later. Actually, for an older boxer who was diagnosed with cancer in August she is acting/behaving as if she's feeling the best she has in a month. Jim on the other hand ended up buried early Sunday morning. I wish I had the money to have gotten an autopsy done but I know it was the dip. Jim was an healthy cat, no problems that I knew of. Who knew something like that would happen, I trusted the brand name and I trusted the EPA or FDA or whomever watches over stuff like that, would not allow something to be bought over the counter that, as I am finding out, can kill both the pets and humans who come in contact with it (google flea dip and killing people, there are several cases of flea dip killing groomers or harming them). I am thankful he did not suffer as some of the stories I am running across, from what I can tell he just laid down, no tremors or seizures that we saw. But now, thanks to Hartz, I have to live with the thought that I killed my cat, a pet that I had had for 10 years and loved. My little girl no longer has her cat friend whom she loved to pet and hug on.

• To
                Tommyraw Jan 02, 2010

I totally agree! My cat Marley has been bothered by fleas for months now. I've tried everything from frontline gel to constantly using a flea comb to try and limit the number of fleas on my Marley. My last resort before bombing my house was that I tried SERGEANTS FLEA AND TICK POWDER. 7 hours after I applied the powder to Marley I got a call while I was at work from my father telling me my poor Marley wasn't acting right. She was shaking, drueling excessively from nose and mouth, and also had foam forming around her mouth. Her druel was hanging 3 to 4 inches from her mouth and was leaving drops all over the sofa. I immediatley got her and filled the bath tub with warm soapy water and thoroughly lathered shampoo and scrubbed her whole body for about 3 minutes or so and then rinsed her with clean water for a few minutes. I tried my best to scrub her as long as possible but she was so stressed and scared that it was breaking my heart along with her heart wrenching crys! She is now hiding under my bed and I pray to god that everything will be ok. Hartz and Sergeants should definetly ebe held accountable for this inhumane product that they sell and profit off of at the expense of our pets lives and health! They better hope to god that my baby will be alright cause if anything happens to her someone is going to be held accountable and in serious trouble I swear!!! DO NOT USE THIS POISENOUS PRODUCT

lisa9784 Aug 10, 2010

My cat also fell victim to Sergeant's flea powder. He died just a couple of weeks ago, and it was the worst thing I've ever experienced. He experienced extreme vomiting, blood in the stool, mild seizures, dehydration, and was very weak and unable to eat, and would lay with a blank stare on his face.
                The guilt I have felt for applying this toxic substance to his body just kills me every time I think of it. I unknowingly caused my cats death by using a product that I should have researched. Please believe me, it is not worth it just to save a few dollars. Some cats do survive, but often have lasting neurological problems from the experience. You might even find that your cat tolerates it, but don't let this fool you. Reactions can happen at any time. I've been doing everything I possibly can to warn others NOT to use over the counter products on their pets. Please take everybodys advice seriously. My cat is gone, but the one thing I can do now is continue to get the truth out there for others.

• Cm
                CMRussell May 22, 2011

My two female cats died after using Hartz Ultraguard Flea and Tick powder on them a few weeks ago. My oldest cat died May 6 and I attributed it to old age. When my second cat died yesterday, May 15, she had the same death the first cat had but worse. She didn't have much appetite for a couple of days, and the last hour of her life she screamed in pain like my older cat. She had seizures at the very end too. She died at 6 am, two hours before I was going to take her to the vet. That's when I put two and two together and to my horror realized it must have been the flea powder that caused both of their deaths. I did searches and found all kinds of information about how deadly this product is. I feel very very guilty and very upset that I ever bought this lethal powder into my home and used it on my beloved pets. My poor, poor Chloe and Sami did NOT deserve this. I cannot prove it was the flea powder but just don't know what else it could have been. They were healthy and active a month ago, and now they're dead and buried in my backyard. I am so very sad, upset and angry.

Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs — Poisoning - Toxic Reaction

All 3 of my dogs have had reactions to this product, i.e., skin burning and infection on site of application...

Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Drops — Poisoned My Dog

I've used the Sergeant's and Hartz products on my pets for years. I never thought to question their...

Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick — CRAP and WILL HURT YOUR DOG!!!!

LISTEN. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT BUY THIS FOR YOUR DOG!!! DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT!!! This stuff is soooo bad even...

Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick Sqsueeze-on For DogMade my dog very sick

I gave my dog Princess, (a 9-month old 5-pound female Maltese) a bath and noticed she had a few fleas. I picked off the few I found on her and decided before it got bad to buy this flea medication. I went to the store and bought this medication thinking it would be ok for her...boy, was I wrong. My husband helped me apply the medication to her back as directed from the shoulder blades to the base of her tail and within 30 minutes she started running around like her back was on fire. Then came the trouble breathing and the weezing. Her personality completely changed and I could just tell she was in pain. Then my husband and I noticed the color of her tounge turned from a deep pink color to a very pail almost white color. This when we really discovered that she was not getting enough oxygen and having a bad reaction to the medication. We immediately took her to the Vet Emergency room and the Doctor notified us that just e few days prior to us bringing our Maltese in, that someone else had brought in a small Yorkie that had been given the same exact medication with the same symptoms. Our little Princess had to stay in the hospital overnight and was given an IV to help her. They also had to shave the hair on her back to make sure all the medication was removed and gave her another bath. The docotr said that if we wouldn't have brought her in when we did that she would have started getting ceisures that can be fatal. Please, be advised NOT TO USE THIS MEDICATION FOR YOUR DOG>>>>IT WILL MAKE YOUR PET SICK!!!

Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick Squeeze-on For DogsBad reaction

We applied this product to our dog as directed. After 20 minutes, our dog acted crazy. She was in severe pain all night. She ran a fever. We washed off the product immediately but that did not help. She did not get any sleep, nor did we - she kept crying all night. This product should not be used by anyone. We took her to the vet the next day and she got a shot and was given valium. This product should be taken off the shelves!!!

• Gi
                    gina Mar 24, 2009

I agree, I got two of my dogs 16 pounds, sergeant's gold flea and tick squeeze-on for dogs, 9 pounds to 20 pounds.After I put it on my babies they got a bad reaction, crying, and they could'nt set still not even for a min.I gave them 2 baths in joy, i set up alnight with them, till we drafted off to sleep around 4a.m..This morning till this evening its 5 o'clock p.m. now, they are a little better, but still itcy.I will never buy the sergeant brand again.Not any product, I lost my trust for this co.I'm telling anyone who will listen and I'm going to suggest to the store where I got this product not to sell it, this guys are my life, my babies, I will not let this rest.I'm very upset.They have not heard the last from me, Gina Cleek

• Va
                    valerie81 Sep 25, 2009

I gave this product to my dog and it caused a severe reaction that left two huge blister like wounds, that seeped badly. This is a horrible product and should not be given to any dog.

• Af
                    aforrester Oct 01, 2009

I put this product on my 8 month old German Shepherd, and a week later she was dead. My best friend in the whole entire world was taken from me, all because of some flea & tick medication? (Sergeants Gold) PLEASE no one use this product! There are so many horrid stories out there and while most still live, my baby is no longer with me. I don't understand WHY ITS STILL SOLD IN STORES!!! I wish i could have known all this danger before i put this on my puppy!

Linda Cunningham Nov 16, 2009

I purchased the Sergeant's Gold flea & tick for my dog! Biggest mistake ever! She's been itching, shaking, not sleeping, her skin is so irritated. I have to bring her to the vet because her backside (where the product was put) is oozing and she must be treated! I'm very upset that this product is on the market for anyone to use on their dog! DO NOT PUT THIS ON YOUR DOG! If anyone knows how we can put the word out BEFORE it gets used...please let me know! It's too late for my dog now! She's suffering and I'm worried!

Linda Cunningham Nov 16, 2009

Just reading all this and I'm worried sick! My 8 month old German Shepherd has had a terrible reaction! She's going to Vet today, she's itching, shaking, and now oozing on her backside! I'm worried sick! NEVER USE THIS PRODUCT! We gave her a bath, which helped a little! I called her vet and their response was "I don't know why they allow this product to even be sold"! How can we get the word out there before people buy it! I've emailed Sergeant's and the store I purchased this product from. There should be something that can be done!

• Pa
                    papagaya1958 May 20, 2011

Sergeant's Gold?? Why is it still being sold?
                    I used it and my retriever reacted as though he were on fire. I bathed and rinsed him for half an hour immediately and he was still miserable for the rest of the day. He went from screams down to incessant whimpering after taking him for a swim.
                    After reading the above comments, I probably averted open wounds on him, but it is sad they still sell a product that has caused so much misery.
                    Also, the trace amounts on my hands after bathing him caused my skin to burn and unwittingly wiped my mouth, causing my lips and tongue to burn. Who knows what long term effect this can have on our health, canine and human.
                    They won't compensate my purchase price unless I spend just as much to ship it back.

Sergeants Gold Flea And TickSergeants Gold Flea andTick

had to take my dog Linden to the emergency vet on Saturday night – then to another vet (The Marina Animal Clinic) on Sunday. I put some sergeants GOLD flea and tick on him Saturday morning (I bought at Wal-mart) and apparently vets and consumers are trying to get it off the shelf. I didn’t know anything was wrong with him until about 8 hours after I applied it – had I paid attention I’d have noticed immediately that he was not well – it is like he couldn’t sit still and he kept barking and doing this low under the radar type of whine. I spent the entire day on my front porch and only took him out side for a walk once – where he kept eating grass (which I’ve never seen him do) – apparently animals do this sometimes when they are sick. Once I sat down with him – he kept laying his head on me and crying and then he would lay in his bed for 60 seconds – then get up and lay on me – then get up and lay on the floor. I immediately got online to see about the Sergeants and immediately came across hundreds of horror stories – some going on in real time – where animals were sick from this stuff. I quickly bathed him – used joy (dawn is recommended) - and he really started crying - the skin on his back was pink and somewhat burned – HE NEVER ONCE TRIED TO GET OUT of the bathtub if that tells you anything. I took him to the emergency vet – and they thought I had gotten most of it off and he would be okay – he wasn’t ticking or anything with him because he was scared and shivering from the bath. I took him home and the symptoms seem to get worse – I called the emergency vet again and they told me to get him benadryl – to help with symptoms and allow him to sleep. They said the usual dosage is 1 mg per pound – but to give him a double dose – he is 12 pounds – so he basically took one 24 mg tablet. The emergency Vet said to take him to the vet the next day. The benadryl made him sleepy – but he still couldn’t sleep - he kept twitching or ticking like something was wrong with his nerves. I was up the entire night on Saturday into Sunday morning with him b/c he couldn’t sleep – and would only lay still if I rubbed his neck or petted him. I gave him another bath at 7 a.m. on Sunday morning and then took him to the Marina Animal Clinic as soon as they opened. They usually hook them up to IV fluids – to flush out what is in their system – but that usually requires overnight stay and the alternative was a very strong muscle relaxer to get him to stop ticking and encourage him with liquids – children’s pedialite, chicken broth -we took the shot because I didn’t want to leave him and the vet said he would probably be okay. Linden finally fell asleep around 4 pm. Sunday and he slept until this morning.

The vet gave me a FORM FDA 1932a – it is a form that you can fill out for an adverse drug reaction involving an animal. The Marina told me that they see at least one animal a day as a result of Sergeants, Hartz and Bio-spot. Many of the cats and dogs don’t survive – there are more reactions for cats than dogs. I think the only reason Linden didn’t have as severe of a reaction is because I didn’t get the entire tube on him as I spilled out some of it when I cut the tube open. The vet said they have seen entire families – like with three dogs – where they all the dogs got sick from it. I didn’t apply it wrong or give him the wrong dose either. I usually use frontline but was trying to save a buck – big mistake. Most animals start foaming at the mouth, can’t walk and many end up dying. The vet said the smartest thing I did was the baths and he asked that I let everyone I know – with or without pets of what is going on as they are working on getting it off the shelf. Some local vets have even contacted wal-mart in an effort to get it off the shelf. If you know someone with or without an animal – please let them know what is going on

If you get online and type in Sergeants Flea and Tick Poison or Hartz Flea and Tick reaction – you will come across dozens of websites and blogs that documents daily the horrible reaction dogs and cats have to this every day.

One is www.hartzvictims.org

• Mi
                      Michelle Nov 18, 2008

Sergeants put my dogs through pain and hell. Stay away from this stuff. My vet told me this sh** should be pulled from shelves. Unlike Advantix or Frontline, Sergeants gets into the animals blood stream and can cause seizures and just total pain for the pups. STAY AWAY STAY AWAY. My boyfriend bought this stuff at CVS trying to save a buck...when all he did was create big vet pills for us to pay! STAY AWAY STAY AWAY STAY AWAY FROM SERGEANTS!

• Te
                      Tess O'Brien Jun 25, 2011

My dog too struggled for life after using Sergeants flea and tick gel and 3 vets have told me that it is killing dogs and cats. WHY IS THIS STILL ON THE MARKET!!! I GOT A TINY DROP ON ME AND IT BURNED MY SKIN

Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick — Horrible problems to our dog

After applying the product to our dog the way the instructions said to, our dog started to have a reaction...

Sergeants Flea Control — Poison - it kills pets

Don, t know where the company is - but known worldwhide - but sergeants flea control nearly killed my little...