Crafter's Market Logo

Crafter's Market

Having problems with Crafter's Market?

Crafter's Market Customer Service Contacts

+1 757 546 0264 (Phone & Fax)
PO Box 15565
Chesapeake, Virginia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Crafter's Market Customer Service. Initial Crafter's Market complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Crafter's Market above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Crafter's Market. Discuss the issues you have had with Crafter's Market and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Crafter's MarketBad experience

I have ordered some scrapbook paper from CraftersMarket website and it took them forever to deliver my order.
When it finally arrived I was very disappointed because the color was incorrect. I called CraftersMarket customer service and asked for an exchange and they promised to contact me back as soon as they'll find the solution. No one from the company contacted me back and I did not receive anything. They also did not refund my money.

Craftersmarket.netHorrible site, customer service, I would not recommend anyone ordering from this company

I wish I had found the reviews regarding this site before I ordered anything. I am having the same issues, response to emails have been zero!!! Paid in full, received part of my order with other items on backorder and has been weeks and still nothing! Unfortunately I needed these items for a project I was working on and it has delayed and is making me look bad to my customers. Only site online that I could find that sells what I ordered! Bummer because now this really affects not only my business relationships but also my income!

Was debating on ordering from them again, but after this first order, no company response to emails about order, and now finding these reviews, I will not be placing another order from them at all!

Horrible site, customer service, I would not recommend anyone ordering from this company!

Craftersmarket.netnever shipped order

Order ( full set of DMC floss almost $200) placed 3/1/12, site states shipments made in 2 or 3 bus days, email on 3/7/12 stated items shipped, order did not arrive for wife's b-day, no answers to emails, tracked down contact info from website host. Mr. Harry Murphy claimed that he had just shipped items that morning. Got home to see email that my order was cancelled, they have my money. contact #'s include [protected], [protected], [protected] owners are Harry and Karen Murphy and the actual address is 947 Unicorn Trail, Chesapeake, VA 23322 don't let them screw you too

• Je
          Jerandjud Jun 02, 2014

Ordered scrapbook papers from this outfit never received papers chargers were made thru paypal and no items ever received close this scam down

Tell-it-all May 24, 2012

Here is a current phone number and Karen Murphy's (owner of Crafter's Market), home address: 947 Unicorn Trail, Chesapeake VA 23322. Phone [protected] or [protected]. I would advise making a police report to Chesapeake police. This is a common scam for her. The report can be done online.

• Do
          Doomake Apr 11, 2012

Sent in my order 3/16/2012 got a message that it was on backorder and would ship in 1 to 2 wks it is now 4/10/2012 i really needed theses thins for a project I am working on .I called them twice and sent three e-mails. I have not received a reply.

Crafters Market — HORRIBLE SERVICE

I ordered 3 different colors of Paternayan Wool Yarn from the large selection they show on their website on...

Craftersmarket.net — Missing items, no refund, no communication

I placed my order with Craftersmarket.net on May 26 and received the shipment a week or so later. I wa...

Craftersmarket.netHorrible communication, slow shipping and the 2-3 day guarantee means nothing

Ordered floss 4/18/11 (Monday). E-mailed Wednesday asking for ETA, since the site claims that "most" items are shipped in 2-3 days. No rseponse. E-mailed again Thursday and got a response Friday saying that some items were backordered. I asked them to send what they had, and they did not respond or ship anything. I debated on cancelling the order altogether, but felt that I would get billed anyways since I had little faith anything gets done correctly there. Got an e-mail on the 28th saying that my order shipped. It is now 5/5/11 and still nothing in the mail (Shipping first-class from VA to ME should NOT take 7+ days). I tried calling the number they have multiple times, but it rings about 4 times, then just tells you to e-mail them with any questions.

To sum it all up: HORRIBLE communication, slow shipping and the 2-3 day guarantee means nothing. It doesn't even make sense to put "most items ship in 2-3 days" since they can then use the excuse that "your order was special so the 2-3 days doesn't mean anything". If you're going to make a guarantee, then do it, otherwise don't.

Craftersmarket.net — Horrible experience

Craftersmarket.netI still have not received them, nor have I received a refund or any correspondence from the company

I ordered several items from craftersmarket.net and all but 3 were shipped on April 19. Those 3 items were supposed to be shipped 4-7 days later. I still have not received them, nor have I received a refund or any correspondence from the company. I e-mailed them to see when the items would be shipped and never got a response. I guess they are just going to keep my money. Buyers beware! Do not use this site!!

• Bs
              B Sawyer Nov 09, 2012

Have been suffering the same problem!! Ordered on 10/19/12
              & as of 11/09 have not received explanation. E-mailed 10 days ago have received
              No response! Called home no., husband answered & was no help because "he knew
              Nothing about the business & she was sick." Avoid ordering from them at all costs!!!

• Sl
              SLBROWN1986 Jul 22, 2011

I am in the same boat. I placed my order on May 26 and received the shipment a week or so later. I was missing three things from my order and was told that the items were back ordered and would ship in 3 weeks or so. It is now July 22 and I still have not received the items THAT I PAID FOR, nor have I gotten any response to my multiple calls and emails. What makes the maddest were that the items were for my wedding and now I'm scrambling to find alternatives, when if I'd just gotten a simple message from them I wouldn't have wasted so much time waiting on them. THIS IS A CRAPPY COMPANY WHO DOESN'T GIVE A RIP ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AFTER THEY HAVE THEIR MONEY. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM CRAFTERS MARKET!!!