Sedgwick Claims Managementunethical behaviour

J

April 2017: Best Buy Geek Squad installs a stereo upgrade in my 2014 Ford Edge ($30, 000 car that I just paid off in 3-years May 2017).
22 May 2017: Driving home from work, white smoke starts to pour into the cabin of the car. I pull over stop and turn off the car. The smoke eventually clears and I see a light blue wire hanging down from under my dash.
I check the car and it starts again and aside from all the electrical issues I'm having on the dash, I decide to drive straight to the Ford Dealer.
23 May 2017: I receive a call from the Ford dealership telling my that their Tech's discovered that when the stereo was installed, the Best Buy tech spliced into the wiring harness vs. using an adapter (which apparently is a bad thing). This caused the wiring harness for the dashboard to fry. I was then told it would cost $4, 800 to pull the dash off and replace that wiring harness. Ford advised me to contact Best Buy and elevate this issue.
After different avenues of contacting Best Buy, I finally was able to talk to the Best Buy Geek Squad Manager who told me she would elevate this case. A week later I was contacted by Sedgwick Claims Management. After almost 2-weeks of discussing with the Ford dealership, Sedgwick decided to pay the $4, 800 to start the repair.
19 June 2017: Ford calls me on the way to work to inform me that the Primary Wiring Harness was fried. This will take an additional 20 hours of repair time and more parts.
Since 19 June 2017: I have been calling Sedgwick 2-3 times per day. The Ford dealership has been calling and now I have my insurance agency, USAA trying to reach Sedgwick to resolve this issue.
As of today, 23 Jun 2017, one month has passed since this incident.
Sedgwick has dragged out this out and avoided communications with myself, Ford and USAA at all cost.
Not to mention, I am on the hook for a rental car for this duration while my car is inop thanks to the Best Buy Geek Squad.
Plus the $375 stereo I purchased from Best Buy.
Finally, not to even mention, my EDGE was our primary car for transporting my family. For over a month I drove around with my family in the EDGE, which by the grace of God did not burn up or worse with my family in the car.
My claim number is: [protected]