Menu
Life360 Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Life360
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 48 Reviews

Life360 Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
48 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Life360 at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Life360 has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Life360. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Life360 reviews & complaints 48

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Life360 reviews & complaints

M
3:27 pm EST

Life360 Tile

Do not buy from this company. I placed an order on 2/16 my mistake. I immediately contacted the company via chat and they would not help me. She said they were having system maintenance and were unable to cancel my order. It was lunchtime on a Friday. No way were they having system maintenance during the day on a Friday. I'm in IT and no legitimate company does this. They told me that I would have to return it and wait for the refund. I told them it was unacceptable and that I needed to talk to someone. They said there was no way to call them. She finally said she could schedule a call for the 17th, but that wouldn't work because it will ship today. I've tried to find a phone number for anyone, even the corporate office, and it's impossible. I see here that they have never responded to any of the complaints, so that tells you how much they care about their customers. Terrible company.

Claimed loss: $90

Desired outcome: Cancel my order

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Life360 representatives only. If you are affiliated with Life360, please claim your business to access these details.

Update by MonkeysMom
Feb 16, 2024 3:58 pm EST

I found a phone number on the Life360 website in the help section (still impossible to contact the Tile company, but Life360 bought Tile a few years ago). I called it a couple of times and it rings once, then disconnects.

Phone support: Life360 customer support also offer phone support. The phone number is [protected](subscription queries). The line is active during regular working hours, Monday-Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.

C
4:08 pm EST

Life360 Very difficult/impossible to cancel

when you try to cancel on the website, it will tell you that you must cancel on the platform with which you registered (if you can remember!) you Should be able to cancel on website or app. there is No number or email on website to contact anyone. I am assuming my only option is to cancel my credit card and get a new one in order to stop my payments. I would not trust this company ( I am cancelling because I bought the Tile to go along with the app so I could track my elderly mother and the Tile never worked)

Claimed loss: one month of membership, price of tile which never worked

Desired outcome: just wat my membership canceled

8:21 pm EDT

Life360 APP

I have used their App for over 2 years - I cant afford a new phone - I have an I-phone 6 and it is IOS up to date

Life360 allowed me to "download an older version" of their App for a very long time - and I even had a silver paid membership for a year - on very same i-phone -

NOW I CANT RE-DOWNLOAD their App - forcing me out of using it ...

WHY ?

9:07 am EDT

Life360 Life360

They wont give you the option to start your membership immediately. They only offer a 7 day trial first and you cant use alot of the options like road side assistance nor get in touch with customer service outside their m-f schedule until its over. So if you started it on saturday like i did you cant tell them to give up the trial and charge your card until your 7 days os up

Desired outcome: Give the option to not have to go through the 7 day trial.

R
12:55 pm EDT

Life360 life 360

I've been a member for years. It amazes me how increasingly complicated it is to reach them since they have become successful. I have two people on my account. myself and my husband. This morning, he let me know he couldn't access app. I could not believe the idiotic list of help articles I would've had to wade through to make sense of what to do with my problem. FORGET customer service. It no longer exists with these people. I propose we the people get together and form our own service. I am thourghly p.o.

Desired outcome: Response and action to resolve complaint

11:51 am EDT

Life360 Complaint

This is too long to describe and I am tired of retyping everything and working on this issue for over two hours to no avail. I need to talk to a live person as there is a dispute over the charge for upgrading & I already have an account and rhey are requesting all this info they already have, I can't use life 360 without this help and my husbands account was gone on his phone and we are unable to re put in his info so he can use it too,

A
5:14 pm EST

Life360 Don’t stand behind their plan benefits

Company does not stand behind their benefits! My son was the victim of a robbery which included our vehicle, his phone and his wallet. With our Gold membership we should be eligible for a $250 protection. I emailed as required. Took them days to respond (after more follow up emails from me) with the claim form. Filled the form out and sent the CAD police report I was able to obtain. Again days go by and they tell me they need the full police report. Immediately responded that the full police report isn't available due to this being an ongoing robbery investigation. Gave them the name and all contact info for the detective on the case so they could verify. Continue to get the same canned response from Life360 customer service that they need the full police report and it has to be received within 15 days of the phone being stolen. Asked for the name and phone number of a supervisor. 3 days later I get a call on my cell phone with NO CALLER ID. It's Life360. Go back and forth with this "supervisor" saying he's sorry but there's nothing he can do that they need the full police report and it needed to be within 15 days. Asked to speak to someone higher up and he said there's no one higher than him and he needs to follow their policy. Explained that my son was a victim of a crime and I will get them the full police report as soon as the investigation is over. Told them this wasn't a simple "someone stole my phone from my locker" situation. Told him I'm sure he has the power to make a note in the file that the police report will be provided as soon as it's available to be released. He absolutely would not do this. IT'S OBVIOUS LIFE360 doesn't want to stand behind their product and plan benefits. It's beyond unfortunate that a victim of a crime is further punished because it is not possible to get the police report. LIFE360 should be ashamed. And I find it very interesting the supervisor called from NO CALLER ID. It is clear this company wants no actual contact with it's customers as you cannot find a phone number anywhere. So frustrating and defeating.

Desired outcome: I request that Life360 keep this file open until the criminal investigation is complete, the full police report is made available and I can get it to them. I want them to stand behind our plan’s $250 stolen phone protection.

D
10:24 am EST

Life360 Customer Service - LACK of Live Chat or Call in Support

The fact that this company only allows you to submit a ticket and you always get a standard FAQ back is simply frustrating. The feedback is always one email and done and no way to interact by replying or talking with someone. Their product services availability and reliability is spotty to say the least, one day a feature works and next not, and I spend hours trying to fix it myself and sometimes it resolves the next day. Not want to leave without noting the 48 hr outage without notification that left most parents worrying and little response on that as well. Just a note after doing an online ticket - oh sorry we had an outage should be back up maybe in 48 hours. Not proactive at all. I am very close to cancelling; this product and company could be great with an investment in real customer service vs Bots. They say they have chat - but no- it's just a bot too that submits a ticket.

Desired outcome: better customer service and live/chat interaction with customer

C
3:41 pm EST

Life360 Complaint

Stop working for 7 hours. Send note to customer service but I was told to wait 24h?
No phone to call. Life 360 is not working with my x’ circle and I am paying for that. My child start driving today. If something happens to him, you will hear from my lawyer
Celine Heinecke
[protected]@gmail.com
Fix life 360
Give me free service for the inconvenience
Have a customer service we can call

D
12:54 pm EST

Life360 Life360

I can’t access my account on my son’s phone and there isn’t a customer service representative to talk to to get help. I keep trying to change my password and nothing is working. I have looked online for a phone number to call and the numbers listed are no longer in service. With the amount of money I spent on this service, there should be a phone number to call to resolve issues. I will tell everyone that I know how crappy Life 360 is and that they refuse to offer assistance to their customers who have problems that need to be resolved l.

Desired outcome: Want this resolved.

B
1:39 pm EDT

Life360 Random Subscription Billing

My son told me about life360 so we can stay connected, he downloaded the app on my phone but we never set it up & I NEVER used it. Two days ago there was a pending charge on my account for GOOGLE life360 in the sum of $108.24. I was, & still am, dumbfounded. I never put in my card, never opted for a plan, never even started the free trial. I contacted my bank & they said that I will have to contact life360. I sent an email, they said they had no record of my email address being associated with them. They told me to look in the 'payment & subscriptions' part of my google profile to cancel the subscription, but guess what? I don't have a subscription so there's nothing for me to cancel. Again, I email them back trying to find out how this happened, & again, they tell me that if I am being billed through Google I have to reach out to Google Wallet. But I am not being billed through Google. I never got a bill, I don't have a receipt, just this charge! I have never had something like this happen to me before, just a random charge from Google for a service I did not select? I wish I could call them. Like, someone took my money, someone has a record of accepting it, who was it? This app sucks & this company needs to be seriously reigned in, or I guess closed down.

Desired outcome: I want my money back. I want you to delete my info from your data servers.

9:37 am EDT

Life360 Life 360 Membership

I have tried more than once to cancel my Life 360 membership due to it not working on our phones. I continue to be billed for the service (which we are not even able to use) after I have followed the necessary steps to cancel my subscription. I called the ph # listed in the contact information on their website, but was not able to reach anyone due to it being a fax number. This has been very frustrating, and I would not recommend the service to others.

Desired outcome: Would like to have membership canceled and no longer receive a bill for it.

10:38 am EST

Life360 Life360 Incorrect information like phone calls received

Life 360 causes horrible problems when inaccurate information shows up on my account. My husband thinks I received a phone call from someone (a man) that I don't even know. I was on my way home from picking up food for the evening, and just before arriving home, Life 360 shows that I was on the phone with someone, but I did not receive a call. I was not on my phone. How does this happen? The phone call was not even listed on my calls list, but my husband thinks I am lying.

Desired outcome: I would like an explanation of how this happens, and an apology.

K
6:00 pm EDT

Life360 Life 360

I thought I was being charged $4.99 per month for the service and was charged $49.99 per month. The service was also not what I thought it was supposed to be. I only wanted a GPS service. I was mislead. Funds were taken from my account on 4-9-21. I want my money. I have spent hours emailing this organization with no replies and am very frustrated. I want my money back. Can Anyone tell me how to get my money back?

Desired outcome: $49.99

Heather Horsfall
Fennimore, US
Apr 18, 2022 9:40 am EDT

I have also been trying to discontinue my membership. It is very misleading, does NOT work, and I have not been able to contact anyone from the company due to the phone numbers being inaccurate and "no longer in service.' Yet I keep getting charged every month. Very frustrating!

9:59 am EST

Life360 I Want out of 360!

I want out of 360!
my phone is [protected]
My name is John Cundy

N
12:28 pm EST

Life360 Life360

I upgraded my subscription from Free to Silver Plan in July 2019. I paid for it is full. Despite all efforts to email or call them I get told I have no account with them. I do and it is still operational. Now I am being billed for the Gold plan which I do not want and am being charged $10.81 per month. I do no want this plan and have disputed this charge with by bank. I am unable to reach anyone at the Google service line as instructed and am told that due to the pandemic they have a reduced staff and no one is there.

Desired outcome: Delete charges for Gold charge in 01-18-2021 and change my plan back to Silver

E
3:41 am EST

Life360 App life360

My husband installed his application on his phone and my personal data appears, he thinks that I put it on his phone but I did not install it, my question is because my personal information appears in the application if I have never downloaded it on his cell phone or in mine, I don't know its life360 application can you explain me please

9:04 pm EST

Life360 gps

My wife is accusing me of possibly cheating on her because the app showed me magically flying to an apartment complex that I have never been to several miles away and magically flying back. I was at my office the entire day and never left until my drive home in the evening. What causes your app to do this. This isn't the first time that is showed one of our family members at a location temporarily and then back to their actual location. Once again, what causes your app to make this kind of mistake?

Read full review of Life360 and 4 comments
4 comments
Lori Hadley
Mar 22, 2023 1:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Well apparently, my bf can now walk on water and back in the middle of the night. He is a little freaked out thinking he is sleep-walking, however, he did wake up dry!

Pierces
Ardmore al, US
Nov 15, 2021 9:36 am EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wish I knew cause I recently had this same experience with my husband

Dec 21, 2019 2:22 pm EST

I have had life360 for a year. I have never seen it make this type of mistake ever. If your wife suspects you are cheating on her that has literally nothing to do with this company. I hope you can work it out.

Joe Grove
Jul 23, 2021 11:15 am EDT

The app showed my son was at an apartment about a half mile away from church where he was supposed to be. When I found him, he was in fact at the church. It has also changed my arrival time to work on occasion. Most recently it recorded me as showing up at 10:26am which was correct for that day. Later in the afternoon it showed that I had been at work since 1:30pm. My wife took a screenshot and sent it to me. I checked and sure enough, it said at work since 1:30pm. When I got home it reverted back to a 10:26am arrival time. This is a problem. It does not look good when my wife checks on me and I arrived at work 3 hours after I left home when my commute is 40 minutes.

A
10:28 am EST

Life360 driving records

Yesterday I was at school and I had to stay after for extra help and an honor Society meeting. My mom texted me and asked why I made a 10 minute trip across lawns through a park and through multiple buildings to get to a construction company then took that same route all the way back through the Park through the houses in through the buildings to get to an elementary school that I stayed at for less than a minute then went back to my school in the exact same spot. This whole trip supposedly took me 17 minutes my issue is that I didn't even leave my school. Now my mom is trying to ground me and she's angry at me because your app doesn't have accurate trips nor does it have accurate locations. I am extremely annoyed at this.

Dec 21, 2019 2:19 pm EST

7 mile trip ? That's not across the lawn or that's on heck of a lawn. I've never had an issue with life360 and sorry that you had.

9:54 am EDT

Life360 refund required

Good day,

Life360

I had sent an email requesting confirmation that my subscription has been cancelled but received an automated response and no actual person attending to my case. I sent an email same day as I cancelled my subscription which was less than 1 day of having used the 7 day free trial..

I cannot be charged for a service I'm not using, which I checked out for a few hours then opted to cancel. I cancelled on the WEB but still I was charged. My credit card was debited!

I need my money back please. My email is [protected]@gmail.com that I used to subscribe. I subscribed on 15 October 2019 and cancelled on 15 October 2019. I cannot be charged for this service that I should not be charged.

Dec 21, 2019 2:16 pm EST

Subscriptions to apps are cancelled via your phone. I believe it may be in your account settings on your phone.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Life360 contacts

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Life360?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Life360 Customer Service. Initial Life360 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Life360 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Life360. Discuss the issues you have had with Life360 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.