Having problems with Life360?

Life360 Customer Service Contacts

539 Bryant St.,
Suite 402

San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Life360 Customer Service. Initial Life360 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Life360 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Life360. Discuss the issues you have had with Life360 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Life360gps

My wife is accusing me of possibly cheating on her because the app showed me magically flying to an apartment complex that I have never been to several miles away and magically flying back. I was at my office the entire day and never left until my drive home in the evening. What causes your app to do this. This isn't the first time that is showed one of our family members at a location temporarily and then back to their actual location. Once again, what causes your app to make this kind of mistake?

gps
gps

GreenCup, BlueCup Dec 21, 2019

I have had life360 for a year. I have never seen it make this type of mistake ever. If your wife suspects you are cheating on her that has literally nothing to do with this company. I hope you can work it out.

Life360driving records

Yesterday I was at school and I had to stay after for extra help and an honor Society meeting. My mom texted me and asked why I made a 10 minute trip across lawns through a park and through multiple buildings to get to a construction company then took that same route all the way back through the Park through the houses in through the buildings to get to an elementary school that I stayed at for less than a minute then went back to my school in the exact same spot. This whole trip supposedly took me 17 minutes my issue is that I didn't even leave my school. Now my mom is trying to ground me and she's angry at me because your app doesn't have accurate trips nor does it have accurate locations. I am extremely annoyed at this.

driving records

GreenCup, BlueCup Dec 21, 2019

7 mile trip ? That's not across the lawn or that's on heck of a lawn. I've never had an issue with life360 and sorry that you had.

Life360refund required

Good day,

Life360

I had sent an email requesting confirmation that my subscription has been cancelled but received an automated response and no actual person attending to my case. I sent an email same day as I cancelled my subscription which was less than 1 day of having used the 7 day free trial..

I cannot be charged for a service I'm not using, which I checked out for a few hours then opted to cancel. I cancelled on the WEB but still I was charged. My credit card was debited!

I need my money back please. My email is [protected]@gmail.com that I used to subscribe. I subscribed on 15 October 2019 and cancelled on 15 October 2019. I cannot be charged for this service that I should not be charged.

GreenCup, BlueCup Dec 21, 2019

Subscriptions to apps are cancelled via your phone. I believe it may be in your account settings on your phone.

Life360form of location

A few days ago my nana received a notification reading, "dawson added a new place" this said place was named "sexual pop tarts" Now for starters this is an extremely inappropriate name of a location. Imagine if a child was present they may have never wanted to eat a pop tart again. so as you may have assumed dawson did not create this new place. So I would like to know why life360 would ever do something like this. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, a life360 user.

GreenCup, BlueCup Dec 21, 2019

Life360 does not name places. Either the establishment was called that or you child named it.

Life360life360

I have had life30 circle for years and i am the master. I had problems with my phone so had to start over. When i did this i lost most of my apps. I have a samsung galaxy3 mini att phone.
          I finally did get life360 downloaded but have a regular error message which says
          life360 is not responding. Check your network connections.
          But i find i am back on our circle. Rest of circle can track me. But i am stuck???
          any suggestions? i get messge my phone is old, life30 version is wrong version etc. But i had cirlce a week ago and worked well????
          rev. Ackley

Aug 18, 2019

Life360 — Location

Last night august 17 2019 i got home at 913 and it showed the right time. But then at 3 something it showed...

Life360subscription

I subscribed to Life360 until I realized that they sell customer information to third parties. I cancelled my subscription almost a year ago but I am getting charged $4.99 per month (which isn't even the amount for my subscription which was 2.99). I had an extended email conversation with more than one employee and they confirmed that I no longer have an active account, but for some reason they can't stop the auto payment. I don't believe this is true. I contest the payment every month, but I am to the point of closing that bank account. I report to the Better Business Bureau, and every horrible review I can give in any possible place is almost a given at this point.

Life360life360 has overall ruined my life and created a more abusive environment at home.

My parents and I have an abusive relationship and they have been using life360 to their advantage and I strongly hate the whole idea of it. It's creepy and has over all ruined my life and the family's. I was wondering if there was a way you could shut down our family account and save me a few tears. Since my parents forced me to get the app everyone is tense and it has completely ruined any chance of a relationship with my father. Thanks life 360 for doing a [censored] job at keeping me "safe". Anyways I am hoping you could get back to me or shut down my family account.

GreenCup, BlueCup Dec 21, 2019

Your family troubles have nothing to do with Life360.

Life360customer service

Same here. My 7yr old unknowingly downloaded this life360 app which I was not aware and after 1 week, I was charged $69.99...When I came to know about this charge on my credit card, I immediately cancelled the subscription and requested for a refund. I was told that they will not refund. Looks like this is a scam company cheating people when the app gets downloaded and the get automatically registers for yearly subscription ..

• Updated by Ram Kathu · May 15, 2019

Instead of all this BS, why don't you and your company refund the money when customer is not happy with your services...atleast refund the pro-rated amount..when a customer accidentally downloads the app, how can the company register for year long service...this company is a scam company where the customers service rating is 1out of 10...

• Updated by Ram Kathu · May 14, 2019

Life360 is a very misleading app and will tricked us into a subscription you were never aware of. The app was downloaded by my son on his Ipad through some adlinks from his other games.
                    How can the company automatically register to yearly subscription without notifying the account holder(apple id). Also by default it is registering to yearly subscription and they do have the monthly subscription. Why not it did not get register to monthly subscription which is 7$/month. In that way the consumer will know about this monthly subscription and will have an option to the consumer to cancel his subscription and would only have to pay the the 1month fee rather than losing money by paying it for 1yr ($70). I would 100% say that this a misleading/scam way to make money by automatically registering for the yearly subscription and charging 70$ even when there is an option for monthly registration.
                    In my opinion, a company which makes money on false statements/misleading customers will never succeed.

GreenCup, BlueCup Dec 21, 2019

Why do you have your credit card attached to your 7 year olds phone ? Thats nuts. They downloaded it and registered it with an account ? Sounds to me like you should take responsibility over your child's phone and its usage.

Life360life 360

My name is Tony. I had purchased the premium package in the past when I first tried using 360. I was getting reports my kids, wife and I were driving 70-80 MPH. Not true and not even close. I tested this myself. When I tried to contact the company all I was getting was a computer Q&A. BS. We like the features they advertise and would purchase it however what's provided we don't know what is accurate and what's not. Now they offer a free trial. Don't try it because if it don't work they just ignore you and keep billing you. Sad.

GreenCup, BlueCup Dec 21, 2019

Not my experience at all. The app is very accurate for me and always has been for a year. I would download and run various GPS apps in your phone and confirm the results. It may be possible your phone is giving out bad data or your phone company has a bad connection.

Mar 25, 2019

Life360 — canceling trial and getting money back.

Phone number is [protected]. This is Gwen Miller and I texted you back at the end of the week trial to...

Life360 — free trial is a scam.

I recently downloaded you free app that was a trial offer. I think you bait people unknowingly and charge...

Life360 — life 360 app

I have message many times and got no response except a link that does not work. I asked quit my free trial...

Life360 — unauthorized charge!

I downloaded this FREE app and was charged $69.99!!! I want a refund! I did not authorize this charge! I...

Life360 — location

My wife downloaded your program, it shows my phone location different than my actual location. She thinks I...

Life360 — unauthorized charges

I downloaded the app as I thought it was free. Never one time did the app say by a pop up that it was going...

Life360 — this app has caused unnecessary chaos and has charged our family a charge that we were unaware of.

To Whom It May Concern: My family and I downloaded this app about 2 weeks ago and have had nothing but...

Life360non authorized payment from life360

I signed up for the driver MONTHLY payment and was charged for a year. I was okay with the tiny monthly fee but after being charged $69.99 without any notice I want a refund. When I first started the free trial I even emailed customer service confirming that it was indeed a MONTHLY payment and not all up front. Of course I had no response and 7 days later I look at my account and there is a transaction for $69.99 I would appreciate hearing back from a real person not a robot. I would very much like to resolve this issue.

Life360 — your app is buggy

This app is ridiculous. It's glitchy and buggy and doesn't work properly. It provides a completely wrong...

Life360No support at all

I am very frustrated.
                      What's the point of your app, if your customer service is a total disaster?
                      They never answer. All they do is sending bot-generated emails to every inquiry. It really irritates.
                      I would like to hear a human voice or at least to get a normal personalized email describing the resolution of my issue.
                      Till then I will never recommend your application to anyone at all because if something happens you will never help.