Sedgwick Claims Management Services Logo

Sedgwick Claims Management Services

Having problems with Sedgwick Claims Management Services?

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 221 5473 (Brea, CA)
+1 818 557 8000 (Burbank, CA)
+1 800 731 1005 (Calabasas, CA)
+1 310 253 7500 (Culver City, CA)
+1 818 997 3500 (Encino, CA)
+1 562 981 1700 (Long Beach, CA)
+1 209 830 5310 (Tracy, CA)
+1 510 302 3000 (Oakland, CA)
+1 800 225 2998 (Oakland, CA)
+1 866 229 0015 (Ontario, CA)
+1 714 258 5000 (Orange, CA)
+1 800 939 4911 (Pasadena, CA)
+1 925 965 4291 (Pleasanton, CA)
+1 925 598 6980 (Pleasanton, CA)
+1 916 568 7394 (Rancho Cordova, CA)
+1 800 597 7677 (Rancho Cordova, CA)
+1 916 851 8000 (Rancho Cordova, CA)
+1 888 737 7726 (Riverside West, CA)
+1 951 275 5400 (Riverside, CA)
+1 916 771 2900 (Roseville, CA)
+1 858 636 6200 (San Diego, CA)
+1 866 210 5264 (San Jose, CA)
+1 925 988 1500 (Walnut Creek, CA)
+1 818 591 9444 (West Hills, CA)
P.O. Box 171816

Walnut Creek, CA
Fax: +1 925 933 9559

West Hills, CA
Fax: +1 818 591 7664

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sedgwick Claims Management Services Customer Service. Initial Sedgwick Claims Management Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sedgwick Claims Management Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sedgwick Claims Management Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Sedgwick Claims Management Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sedgwick Claims Management Services Complaints & Reviews

Sedgwick Claims Management ServicesThis company denied my claim without giving me the opportunity to provide documents.

January 21, 2021 my TV was damaged by two AT&T technician's (Patrick and Dan). Saturday, February 6, 2021 I receive a letter dated January 26, 2021 from Sedgwick Claims Management Services requesting documents related to my damage claim, two days later Monday, February 8, 2021 I receive a letter dated February 3, 2021 stating that they found AT&T not liable and closed my case without giving me time to get the requested documentations. I got the letter Saturday requesting documents and got a letter Monday stating that my case was closed. That is two days. I was never given a time frame, but there is no way to collect all the documents and mail everything back and Sedgwick receive the mail in two days. They investigated my claim without allowing to submit my documents and pictures or receipt. How is that an honest and far investigation without proper paperwork? My Sedgwick damage claim number is ([protected]-12). My AT&T acct number is ([protected]).

Sedgwick Claims Management ServicesSTD Approved 15-31 January without paid when Segwick has all documents! Laying people and no answers!

I have submitted certified form from my Dr T Nelson on the dashboard that I am unable work bc of CDiff and can't get cured! My Dr talk to Segwick fax documents and Segwick said that all is good! They aapoved me from 1-31 January just now they saying I get paid from 1-14 and from 15-31 I am not getting money! How it's can happend? When all papers are in the system! I have send from Dr Nelson on Friday the 29 th January one more certified papers saying that I am off bc my disability to work from 11/28/20 till 2/14/21 and also send a new paperwork from gastrologist that they trying to cure my CDiff and hernia and nothing works so I need to be off till they figured out! I am taking last 2 month antibiotic and nothing! I am constantly living in restroom! I am sick and tired to fight with Segwick! First they never send me a certificate papers for my doctor I was asking million times on the dashboard and nothing the they respond saying they faxed it! Never happens! Finally my wife find papers somehow and we send the to the dr! Segwick never help us with it! We have tried to call I spend 7 hr on the phone with Segwick they said they call dr Nelson. It it's never happens, I took my cellphone and drive to se Nelson and spend 2 hr waiting to call Segwick finally some girl pick up and said that she need to talk to the se she did and said all is good! De fax her certified papers! Now today on the 30 th I am checking dashboard and suddenly I see information that I am approved from January 15 to 20 but without pay!!! What is going on!!! I am sick on this some bacteria!!! I am under Dr Nelson and Dr Angela Nutt! I am taking pills trying get cured! Thais bacteria in my age is a fatal and it's damaging colons! Plus stress with Segwick which one living and sabotage all case is unbelievable!
    I am right talking to my lawyer and I will sue company form this what they doing to me!
    My case number with Segwick C012230204802982TC David Campbell
    I will upload documents from the dr which I find on my own bc Segwick didn't send me nothing!
    Fax to Segwick [protected]

Sedgwick Claims Management ServicesLife Time Medical/Constantly being denied

I have a life time medical award from the state of Virginia. I have had 4 back surgeries from a fall at Pier 1 Imports in 2011. Just had my 4th back surgery in November. Have been denied pain medication and physical therapy. It's been 2 months and I have not had any pain medication and physical therapy.
      I am in horrific pain which has caused severe anxiety and depression. I can't walk or exercise due to the pain. My surgeon has ordered an MRI plus more injections from my pain management doctor. I can't go any longer without medical assistance.

Sedgwick Claims Management ServicesRefrigerator delivery

Yes I had a refrigerator deliver, by sears and the techs hook it up but in a day the hose to the ice maker was never tighted down, my new under construction still. House was flooded have sheetrock damage. Floor damage have pics to prove this. If any other questions please email me at [protected]@yahoo.com yes I want to file a claim

Sincerely tammy dimond
        1920 nw county rd 3150
        Dawson, tx 76639

Oct 13, 2020

Sedgwick Claims Management Services — Employee worker comp injury

I am a freight manager at dollar tree and on june 29, 2020 while performing my duties, I was unloading a...

Sedgwick Claims Management ServicesAged 65 and over coronavarius leave

Hello

Hi this is Frank Fernandez and my ID is 1998365,

I have not received my extended coronavirus leave ?

please review my application.

Frank Fernandez

Sedgwick Claims Management ServicesDamaged vehicle at target

I was driving in front of a Target store last month going to another store in the shopping plaza. A shopping cart rolled from directly in front of the store and into my 2018 Mustang causing a huge 11 inch dent. After immediately filing a report with the store and police I was promised I would be contacted within 48 hrs. No one called me, so after 3 days so I called the number on the report and according to them they had received no report of the incident from Target. I knew at that moment that this was not going to end well. To make a long story short Sedgwick told me to get 2 estimates for my car. I told them from the beginning that my car was only going to be repaired at the dealership. Kyle Euuert was the person handling my claim and told me that was fine, they're just required to have 2 estimates. Well, they only agreed to pay for the repairs with the lowest estimate when it was all said and done. We are only talking about a $500 difference here. We should all bring a class action lawsuit against these people. Crooks!

Sedgwick Claims Management Servicesstd

My wife was was on std from JCP and your company stopped it in error. While on it she was approved for LTD, there was no appeal as your company's management corrected the issue internally after I complained repeatedly but never informed JCP of the error or correction and she was terminated while disabled due to the error. My wife has suffered!!!

May 07, 2020

Sedgwick Claims Management Services — Premise liability

That means your clients are responsible for maintaining a safe environment for their customers Macy's-...

Sedgwick Claims Management ServicesAwful company

I submitted fmla paperwork For intermittent days on 3/21/2020. I also filled out a request to have someone call me back for an update on my claim and I ja ven't heard a word. I am in limbo as I have doctors appointments and treatments coming up shortly. This is so upsetting Sedgewick plays with the health people by simply not doing things in a timely manner.

• Va
                    Valerie B. Johnson Dec 10, 2020

I have been trying to get in touch with a human for at least two weeks. I ve waited on the phone for at least an hour to speak to a person. When I did get a person I was put on hold and then put back in the phone que. I 've even tried to use the communcation center that did not work.

• Su
                    Suzanne Masterson Nov 19, 2020

They are the momst despicable organization on the face of the Earth. File an ERISA complaint with the department of Labor. Maybe they will get tired hearing from everyone that they will finally get off their [censored] and do something!!

Dec 18, 2019

Sedgwick Claims Management Services — Sedgwick refuses to pay valid claims!

URGENT! I did a very expensive trade show put on with Freeman Expositions from Feb [protected] for the AAAAI...

Nov 25, 2019

Sedgwick Claims Management Services — lack of communication and payment not received

I was in an accident on November 4, 2019 with a driver of a Whitacre Intermodal truck. He did not look while...

Sedgwick Claims Management Servicesaccident claim being stonewalled

I suffered an accident in a Target store on August 17th, 2019. A ceramic mug fell and shattered on the floor and sliced my foot, even though I was completely on the other side of the aisle. I required stitches and follow-up care. My sandals, rather pricey because I need the support due to health issues, were ruined. I am on a very limited income and asked for my costs to be covered. It initially took about six weeks from the time of the incident and getting a decision from Target, but at that point I was told that my claim was valid and would be covered. I was told that I needed to send in my bills in order to get a settlement. I emailed them immediately. Now, almost a month later, I cannot get a response. The claims adjuster, Mercedes Oquist, went on at least two vacations during the initial investigation phase and told me in extremely rude tones that no one else could help me while she was gone and that she herself wouldn't handle it until the end of the legally mandated thirty day period. Now she won't answer phone calls or respond to emails. My initial medical bill is past due and the later bill is due in a week. I am not asking for anything more than reimbursement, which is approximately $500.

Sedgwick Claims Management Servicesclaims for loss of over $10,000 of furnitures

I sent in my claim and on July 30, 2019. Alyssa Thiessen was assigned to claim, I have 2 storage which I have insurance on both of them and was paying my fees, when I return from my trip from Miami, I found out there both unit at the public storage Union in Los Angeles at 2500, w sixth st, has suffered loss (burglary) damages, I bring that to the attention of the property and they informed me about what step to take, which is to file claim with my insurance, I did that right away, get the police involved, get the copy and send all the inventories, and pictures and info that was ask of me and I got a reply acknowledging the receipt of my documents but they said the copy of police report that was given to me is not valid, we have to file for the official police report, according to the LAPD website, it says abstaining a police report takes 3-5 weeks, but since I sign the documents they sent me to obtain the report, it been over 2 months now, anytime I asked about updates, Alyssa Thiessen won't have any for me, both claims nothing, so I am asking and beginning for your help with my case, I have loss everything have worked for, for 4 and half years coming to America.

Sep 16, 2019

Sedgwick Claims Management Services — property damage

This is the worst company when it come to fix a mess up from amazon. I have been real patience with thi...

Sedgwick Claims Management Servicescannot get info on my claim

Aug 7, is the day of my injury. I spoke with my claim advisor and told her what had happened and all the doctor information. she was suppoed to call me back to let me know how much and when i would recieve my first check. its been 3 weeks, i have no check and also iam waiting for her to approve my MRI. Which the dotor has tried serveral times to reach her to get the MRI approved and no answer and also no call back. I have also tried several several times to reach anyone with the company but still no answer from anyone. I just need to know what is goin on so i can do what i need to to get back to work.

Aug 19, 2019

Sedgwick Claims Management Services — handling of lowe's fmla by sedgwick claims

Employee with Lowe's Harrington A. Henry Claim # 301930763920001IFN Re the above referenced number, my son ...

Aug 16, 2019

Sedgewick UK — insurance claim

mk/3/bn/[protected]) Broker ref: 6541592 Sedgwick ref: 6983879/LBCJ-PLPD-HUB Dear Sir/Madam I am...

Jul 18, 2019

Sedgwick Claims Management Services — short term disability claim/appeal

I began short term disability on May 5, 2019. All office notes were sent over after each office visit. I have...

Sedgwick Claims Management Servicescommunication

NAME: Kenneth Yescas DOB : 04/10/1942. Claim Number [protected] DOT 12/1996 - 09/1998 - 01/1999. Disability retired Oct 2000 from the Los Angeles County Public Defender's Office.

Since the transition from TRISTAR TPA to Sedwick, I have tried numerous times to call and find out who my adjuster will be. I have yet to have someone to pick up the phone. My issues are time sensitive since I need to refill medications for my heart and back, and my Pharmacist has to know who to call for authorization. In addition I need authorization to see a pain management doctor in the Lake Tahoe/Truckee area. I also need your mileage claim form emailed to me in pdf form at: [protected]@outlook.com.

This is Saturday 07/06/2019. Please have someone with a modicom of intelligence and knowledge of their job at [protected]