Sedgwickdenying my claim

S

File# L1611145114-0001
Claims Associate Andrea Cruz notified me she was in charge of my claim which was due to a new refrigerator leaking water onto my floor and causing permanent water staining. She asked me to get 2 bids for floor repair or replacement, which I did and submitted to her. Once I did that, I could never get in touch with her again. She would not return phone calls or texts.
I want to get my floor replaced. It was fine until the water leakage ruined it. This company is horrible for customer service. How rude to ignore me!

• Ha
    Hawks 12th Fan Oct 29, 2018

Hi — my claim for water floor damage was caused by a Sears washing machine repairman — 2 YEARS AGO. I have complied with all of their requests for documentation, estimates, and photos. Did any of you settle your claim? Well, I received a call last week stating that Sedgwick will not be paying my claim of 2 years because Sears has declared bankruptcy. Any suggestions? Thanks

• ايمان مصطفي Jun 22, 2017

same thing happened to me claim # L [protected]-0001 calling, emailing my rep is Kiantra Thornton with fruitless outcome . Mt fridge leeked after replacing my ice maker and damage my hard wood floor, obtain more than two estimate sending all the documents needed without any luck

• Br
    brisa3 Feb 14, 2017

I'm in this exact same boat!! Joquia was my original contact, I turned in all of my bids and my photos and she tells me that I'm being transferred to someone new because our refrigerator was purchased at an outlet center. I have called and emailed Donna, the contact multiple times over the last week and a half and have never received a response. I sent Joquia an email today hoping she can get someone to call me back. This is so irritating and I need to get the area dried out and the floor replaced.

• Se
    [email protected] Feb 13, 2017

Same thing happened with Andrea. I have tried to to get in touch with her every week - calls, emails. Completely ignored. I called the main line for sedgwick to find out the case has been moved to a new claims associate who never got in touch with me, so I left a message and started the process anew.