Sedgwick — denying my claim
Claims Associate Andrea Cruz notified me she was in charge of my claim which was due to a new refrigerator leaking water onto my floor and causing permanent water staining. She asked me to get 2 bids for floor repair or replacement, which I did and submitted to her. Once I did that, I could never get in touch with her again. She would not return phone calls or texts.
I want to get my floor replaced. It was fine until the water leakage ruined it. This company is horrible for customer service. How rude to ignore me!
More Sedgwick Complaints & Reviews
- Sedgwick CMS - disability benefits
- Sedgwick CMS - obtain my personal medical records without my authorization and permission
- Sedgwick CMS - playing games
- Sedgwick CMS - false complaint service
- Sedgwick CMS - short term disability
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - service provided
- Sedgwick Claims Management - lack of service, delays, lies
- Sedgwick Claims Management - housing claim submitted
- Sedgwick - workers compensation
- Sedgwick Claims Management - workers compensation