Secure Box Office — purchased parking tickets to the national college football championship game at levi stadium.
Purchased parking tickets to the national college football championship game at levi stadium. All secure box office did was purchase the tickets they sold me from ticketmaster and sold them to me for over double the price. I could have purchased them directly from ticketmaster for less than half the price. I called secure box office customer service number and all they did was point out on there website how it stated there prices are below or above value.
Who would have known they would have ripped you off this much. This company takes advantage of unknowable buyers and should be stopped. They hide behind what they have written on there website.
My order no: [protected]
Hope something can be done about this before others can be ripped off.
More Secure Box Office Complaints & Reviews
- Secure Box Office - ticket purchasing ripoff
- Secureboxoffice.com - over price concert tickets
- Secure Box Office.com - over priced tickets
- Secure Box Office - disgraceful, deceitful thieves!
- Secure Box Office - unethical behavior
- Secure Box Office - two weeks to get my tickets
- Secure Box Office - Tool tickets
- Secure Box Office - Tool concert canceled and told we won't receive a refund
- Secure Box Office - ticket service fees
- Secure Box Office - tickets for the scottish rite theatre