SCSendurance sofa

L

I bought a 3 seater sofa and cuddle chair from the ENDURANCE, santiago range in may 2013 from the Glasgow store. And have been in constant fight with your company to get my money back since June last year due a to sofa interior springs collapsing and you are insisting i get a repair and now I notice the peeling of the "leather" recently which prompted me to make some inquiries. This furniture isn't leather. I have been in touch with the scs head office, they say i must pay £75 for them to come and look at it! I was sold this furniture as leather and im waiting for the after sales service to contact me. Having read some of the other customer complaints, some with the same peeling problem, I believe that it's up to you as the supplier to remedy this situation, either with a replacement or refund. I wait for your rapid response thanks.

endurance sofa

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices